Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony

Default Casey Anthony

LWell Casey Anthony got lucky! The lawyer unfortunately will capitalize on this and everyone will want an interview and she'll come out with a book! If Americans are smart they won't watch or buy anything she's connected with. Making her rich would be stupid!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Casey Anthony

Sometimes certain posts on here are totally baffling. Kelly's latest is a case in point. Who is Casey Anthony?

She was a 'bad' mom that is tattooed and likes to party.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    LWell Casey Anthony got lucky! The lawyer unfortunately will capitalize on this and everyone will want an interview and she'll come out with a book! If Americans are smart they won't watch or buy anything she's connected with. Making her rich would be stupid!
    I followed this case too. I wonder if Casey will become a less sociopathic person over time. During the trial it seemed she could only relate to pain that affected her.

Casey is a bad person regardless of the strength/weakness of the case. Do not support this woman in any venture. Don't throw a brick at her either if you see her in the street.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

i guess this is an american tabloid thing... as seen in the National Enquirer?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Prospero -this report was on today's BBC News website, and I think there was an article in last weekend's Independent, otherwise it hasn't made it here. The story was printed before the verdict came in, and is as much about the media reporting of it as it is the death of the girl.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13986356

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    i guess this is an american tabloid thing... as seen in the National Enquirer?
    It was a high profile murder case of a cute 2 year old girl. Regardless of verdict, Casey was responsible for the child's death. One of the things that upset people the most was Casey's behavior obviously after everybody knew the child was dead. Not only did Casey lie all day long, she gets a tattoo that translates into "My Beautiful Life" and goes out celebrating at the bar.

She might end up getting time served depending on the sentence. She gets a year tops in a worst case scenario.

state overcharged her and didnt prove either involvement or murder. shit happens. i dont really like it but id want the same chance if i was in this situation.

she has reality tv written all over it. some people would watch a bus wreck if it was on tv. one thing, she cant fucking go home. she prettty much trashed the shit out of her family.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

If anyone is interested in debating the issues around the media and murder cases, I have started a thread on it in Politics and Religion. I don't know enough about the Anthony case to comment -the bigger issue is whether or not the media is out of control or whether we now have communications technology that the law cannot control.

This is pathetic and lame. She got away with murder, plain and simple. Our jury system is made up of pansies that is loath to convict young beautiful women for serious crimes especially when the death penalty is in play. I wonder if E.T. is going to make her out to be a hero just like that female pedophile who married her victim. If Larry King was still working today, this would be topic #1 tonight and for the next several weeks. My fear is that CNN will invite Larry back to conduct a special hour-long interview with her. Had I been on the jury I would have been the lone holdout.

Last edited by Los Angeles resident; 07-05-2011 at 10:17 PM.