Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default What yall Think of Paris Hilton?

Just curious!

I try not to.

Granted, as said in her vid, "The girl likes the dick", but beyond that she is a waste of oxygen.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I try not to.

Granted, as said in her vid, "The girl likes the dick", but beyond that she is a waste of oxygen.
    toche

yea she is a waste of life and a brain. not to mention she needs to eat something. maybe the entier menu at mcdonnalds plus the deep frier greese. she is way to skinny

glad to be here

A vacuous silverspoon with nothing to offer humanity. I will say this though, she has a beautiful face. Still, after seeing her sex video, I can't help but think that sleeping with her would be a complete waste of time (she has zero skills). In short, she has absolutely nothing to offer.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

mmm, anyone like her?

I gotta admit you'll have a point. The only reason I'd sleep with her more than once is if she had my kid!

Still, after seeing her sex video, I can't help but think that sleeping with her would be a complete waste of time (she has zero skills).
    I beg to disagree. From what I saw in the "leaked" vid, she plays a mean skinflute.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I would marry her for her money. Beyond that, I've seen her mug shot, which was average at best.

Two words, B1: dead fish.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I don't think she is super hot, but I'll bang her if I had the chance. In my opinion, she doesn't have any artistic talent (and no, I'm not jelous). But she acts like any talentess person trying to make it big in hollywood (about 95% of the people).

What I don't understand at all, is what some people see in her that idolize her so much. Go figure.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

So sad, the idle rich.