Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Default Re: Do you like me better pale? *PICS*

Quote Originally Posted by algebra1900 View Post
    Why do you say greedy? That is an interesting word to use. Reading through your sentiments has me really dreaming of the day where telepathy will be possible. Being able to have you feel...what the men feel, when they look at you. I wager you would not be so quick to deny the label of scorching hot!
    Greedy because if I could afford tits it'd be like $5,000-$10,000 that I'm going to throw away on boobs instead of like charity or something. I don't know it's just kind of weird

Junior Poster

Why do you say greedy? That is an interesting word to use. Reading through your sentiments has me really dreaming of the day where telepathy will be possible. Being able to have you feel...what the men feel, when they look at you. I wager you would not be so quick to deny the label of scorching hot!
    Algebra, I envy your wordsmith ablitites. You are articlate and dead right. Well done!

Michelle it seems admirers see your beauty (not just, "she has a great cock so I will overlook xyz", but true honest to goodnes beauty).

But you it seem focus on imperfections. I hope the public (and private) admiration your getting through the industry and fourms etc. convinces you what what a stunner you are. Fair skinned, tan, flat, busty, highlights or natural your a beautiful woman.

Its sweet that you think if charity, but taking care of your own self esteem is not being greedy. What I said about implants aside (I just love the natural look) making your self happy is not selfish if its not hurting others. You are so adorable.

Last edited by STARTUP999; 01-02-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    Algebra, I envy your wordsmith ablitites. You are articlate and dead right. Well done!

Michelle it seems admirers see your beauty (not just, "she has a great cock so I will overlook xyz", but true honest to goodnes beauty).

But you it seem focus on imperfections. I hope the public (and private) admiration your getting through the industry and fourms etc. convinces you what what a stunner you are. Fair skinned, tan, flat, busty, highlights or natural your a beautiful woman.
    Thank you so much, that is a very nice compliment. I do enjoy words I must admit!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    Greedy because if I could afford tits it'd be like $5,000-$10,000 that I'm going to throw away on boobs instead of like charity or something. I don't know it's just kind of weird
    Let me set your mind at ease, most of the money donated to charities go to administrator costs. Little goes to the actual cause, and your cause is just as important and relevant. We're talking about your life, your money, and your body. Do you want them, are you an adult? I say don't feel greedy, it is an improvement on the quality of your life. I just want you to get them because you really want them, you've always wanted them, and you have done all the research. Otherwise, just keep saving and think about it!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Pale, tanned, it's all good!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

You're probably right. I just have trouble seeing myself like that. I should just relax. I'm way too critical lol. Thank you for saying I'm beautiful. I gotta stop being so high maintenance and just chill out :P

Let me set your mind at ease, most of the money donated to charities go to administrator costs. Little goes to the actual cause, and your cause is just as important and relevant. We're talking about your life, your money, and your body. Do you want them, are you an adult? I say don't feel greedy, it is an improvement on the quality of your life. I just want you to get them because you really want them, you've always wanted them, and you have done all the research. Otherwise, just keep saving and think about it!
    Well there are some charities I give to that have been investigated and supposedly at least 80% gets through to actual charitable work. I usually do CARE and the Peace Corps. And I'm a sucker for giving $$$ straight to bums. Even though everyone says they spend it on booze or drugs instead of food, they make that choice & I'm at least giving them the opportunity to try and make the right one... That was back in ohio though.... some of the cardboard sign holders out here in southern california seem alittle too healthy and well dressed to be begging. But who knows?

Senior Member Junior Poster

You're probably right. I just have trouble seeing myself like that. I should just relax. I'm way too critical lol. Thank you for saying I'm beautiful. I gotta stop being so high maintenance and just chill out :P
    It will click eventually, baby steps my dear girl, baby steps! ;-D

Well there are some charities I give to that have been investigated and supposedly at least 80% gets through to actual charitable work. I usually do CARE and the Peace Corps. And I'm a sucker for giving $$$ straight to bums. Even though everyone says they spend it on booze or drugs instead of food, they make that choice & I'm at least giving them the opportunity to try and make the right one... That was back in ohio though.... some of the cardboard sign holders out here in southern california seem alittle too healthy and well dressed to be begging. But who knows?
    Ah, I had no idea, good on you for going that extra step. You're seriously breaking my heart here, and I think it just might be the sun that gives the homeless that healthy glow in California, hehe.

Last edited by algebra1900; 01-02-2014 at 01:21 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Yes love pale please keep it

Rookie Poster

you're gorgeous Michelle!

you look great either way... but i'm a sucker for pale skin

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.