Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Default if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes?

Hey, this is research, folks. I want to know if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes? I'm writing a story and since I've never experienced anal sex, giving or receiving, I need some answers about this. I've also never been able to have sex wearing a condom so I'm curious about that as well. And to answer the inevitable question that suggests, my @#$%& cock goes limp whenever I've tried to put a condom on it, Ok???

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Hey, this is research, folks. I want to know if you get fucked with a condom can you feel it when the guy comes? I'm writing a story and since I've never experienced anal sex, giving or receiving, I need some answers about this. I've also never been able to have sex wearing a condom so I'm curious about that as well. And to answer the inevitable question that suggests, my @#$%& cock goes limp whenever I've tried to put a condom on it, Ok???
    i cant to be honest but i can tell just before it happens by the sounds and the fact that im making his cock throb with every sqeeze.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i cant to be honest but i can tell just before it happens by the sounds and the fact that im making his cock throb with every sqeeze.
    Thank you, Lisa. When I post the story on here, I'm gonna dedicate it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Thank you, Lisa. When I post the story on here, I'm gonna dedicate it to you.
    dont worry kiddo when your wearing a condom with me getting it up will be your least worry lol

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

I can tell but it usually has more to do with body movements rather than the "spurting"

Gold Poster

Wow! That is indeed very hot! Have you ever thought about going on America's Got Talent and trying that out Lisa? Oh wait, I keeping forgeting you're Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Wow! That is indeed very hot! Have you ever thought about going on America's Got Talent and trying that out Lisa? Oh wait, I keeping forgeting you're Canadian.
    eh? lol

Junior Poster

dont worry kiddo when your wearing a condom with me getting it up will be your least worry lol
    Then what's gonna be your biggest worry, not that anyone should/could have performance issues with you?

Oh, I'm not worried about that, sugar. I'm just not sure that my body can take it. At least I'd die happy, though.