Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

shes definately one of the finer looking girls out...most of these guys be biggin up these so so looking chicks im like please sheeba got definately got it goin on...i wonder where shes at these days...wouldnt mind meeting her

Rookie Poster

physically the chick is a 10, but mentally she not where she should be. it made me mad cause she hangs out with buckethead bitches and follows them instead of taking control and doing her thing.

Maybe tomorrow...

Rookie Poster

Sorry for bumping this old thread i been on vaca but yes Sheeba was and still is absolutely gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Bmore_Authentic
    physically the chick is a 10, but mentally she not where she should be. it made me mad cause she hangs out with buckethead bitches and follows them instead of taking control and doing her thing.
    That is so true. I can name quite a few hot looking girls who hang with "buckethead bitches." No matter how good they may look it always takes away from their overall attraction.

So Sheeba is in the ATL? I dont think i've ever seen her in eros.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Naw, she doesnt live here anymore. She stay like up near bmore/dc from what i can gather. She is originally from BMre

Sheeba IMO is one of the pinnacles of black tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Ransom you're soul Junior Poster

sheeba is back or not????? can somebody confirm oh my i lvoe this girl, my absolute Favourite t-girl ever.

Out for it all.

Rookie Poster

Saw Sheeba @ Lotus club in nyc one night. looked great. didnt let her know I knew her secret

Rookie Poster

Ive seen her a few times..we used to be mad cool..We rode around sandy springs lookin for a fedex one time for like 2 hours..but yea she does hang with some bucketheaded bitches...thats what got me fucked up..that Asia Lee tryin to steal her shine and shit..

GA TS LOVER