Hi Michael, thanks for the information. I also do believe there is plenty of room for more TG websites on the net that do not portray TG People as less than human. I certainly don't hold any ill will towards your site, I just didn't see any options to define one's gender identity which led me to the "cookie cutter" comment, but perhaps I need to look a bit better on your site. Additionally, perhaps part of the general disfavour towards labels which is understandable. I think it's great to provide a free service that can be useful and I'm glad your site does that. I know many people will join multiple "mainstream" dating sites because it simply will increase the chances of meeting someone special.
I understand why some sites do charge because it is a lot of work to run a website, especially if it is someone's main source of income, but I personally feel a free site can offer the same quality services and still be of value.
I'm sure more TG Personals sites will popup in coming years as "mainstream" society becomes more accepting.