Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Could Andrej Pejic be one of the most beautiful ts ever? A MUST SEE

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one View Post
    Can't? Or won't? Typical cock bandit.

He just cross dresses. That's all.
    Besides, you haven't called him by a male name. You didn't say a name at all. If your not gonna use Andrej, maybe you should call him Andrea.
    I'm not sure how you define crossdresser, but Andrej is not just dressing up for work, or for going out on weekend. He seems to have carefully cultivated the feminine appearance, wearing makeup, and feminine clothing, most of the time. It seems like the male modeling, is more of a 'gig'. He wouldnt be able to walk female runway, unless he has mastered the walk and other stuff. We dont have a name for it, but I see some who, while they acknowledge they're male, they look and spend almost full time as a woman. I wouldn't say that is completely true of Andrej, but almost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lkrd8r4e7Y1qhspalo1_500.jpg 
Views:	1565 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	396932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lkrysilGiN1qhspalo1_500.jpg 
Views:	1575 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	396933  

Until you can say completely, then he's a cross dresser. Just like various Japan people.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

FFS. Barnes & Noble getting their knickers in a twist about showing Andrej topless

Hottie in progress :P Rookie Poster KarinaGiselle's Avatar

It's strange, Andrej is indeed, a very beautiful person, but he has said time and time again that he won't transition to female... except once: He said that if a company like Victoria's Secret offered him a deal, he might consider transitioning, and even SRS, but just for the job.

The article is somewhere, but Andrej did say that.

Whatever the reasons are, I just wish Andrej the best of luck on his career (:

Until you can say completely, then he's a cross dresser. Just like various Japan people.
    Why get hung up on labels. I say let people live their lives and decide what's best for them.

Sorry, but when someone keeps calling him a she or a TS when posts have been made contradicting that, its kinda hard not to get hung up on labels. Just look at Paulistano's post on page 2.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Sorry, but when someone keeps calling him a she or a TS when posts have been made contradicting that, its kinda hard not to get hung up on labels. Just look at Paulistano's post on page 2.
    I would say that you are right, in that Adrej is not currently a ts. The position that Adrej is in is what some call a gender deconstructionist. Adrej is saying, “I have the right to be female and still be a male”. I can cross over as I choose. Perhaps, at some time he will choose to live exclusively as male or female. But that is also a deconstruction position, about it being a conscious choice. .

I see many trans people as taking the opposing position, that they were born one way and have no choice. Neither position is necessarily superior. The major issue, is for people accept others, who hold the other position. Drag queens, generally are males, who take on a female role, as we know, but reserve the right to identify as a male primarily. This is also, then a deconstruction position. So it is natural that the ts community sees a difference between ‘drag queens’ and itself. But on a deeper level there is still agreement, that there is still a ‘line’ somewhere. You are more male than female, or vice versa.

I personally see Andrej’s position as a healthy outlook. He is not exactly denying his male part. But he has achieved success, showing the world his feminine splendor. And he acknowledges that the future growth, open to possibility. Ideally this postition will eventually help, those who are sure they want to live fully in the cross role, considering there is more social freedom to live in both, as a choice.

Last edited by yodajazz; 06-09-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shelf View Post
    FFS. Barnes & Noble getting their knickers in a twist about showing Andrej topless

A recent magazine shoot.Some breast development ? Could be natural,of course.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f12...-140559-2.html

One of the best looking guys I've ever seen. Ranks up there with Anderson Brooks and Derrick Barry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andrej-andrej-pejic-19935359-500-334.jpg 
Views:	1119 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	409295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andrej-pejic-2011-6-18-21-20-0.jpg 
Views:	1123 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	409296   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB STHA.jpg 
Views:	1132 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	409298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anderson Brooks 1 (21).jpg 
Views:	1149 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	409299  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Derrick Barry (11) stha.jpg 
Views:	1136 
Size:	305.7 KB 
ID:	409300   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB 1 (25).jpg 
Views:	1126 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	409301  

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

If'n ya say so!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!