Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Junior Poster

i wonder if the people on a beastiality forum are saying that people who like shemales are sick and fucked up?

Nothing to see here folks.

Junior Poster

The dog gets to fuck hot chick after hot chick without having to worry about getting nagged constantly about taking out the trash, washing the dishes, mowing the lawn, going shopping, and doesn't have to lose half of his earnings when the chick decides to split with her personal trainer.

WHERE is the negative here?!

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    i wonder if the people on a beastiality forum are saying that people who like shemales are sick and fucked up?
    Honestly, would you blame them?

5 Star Poster

Though I for one think that sexual activity which cross the species barrier is pretty gross, zoophiles seem to believe that there is nothing wrong with bestiality. Surfing around I was intrigued by a site http://www.zoophilia.net that noted:
    Zoosexuality is not a fetish, it is the life-style of one who has a loving, most likely sexual fondness for non-human animals.
    According to this site, there is absolutely nothing wrong with bestiality so long as it does not include physical abuse of animals. In fact, it suggests, some animals will actively seek out sexual contact with humans. The man who wrote the website call himself a canine-exclusive, which means that only dogs seem to turn him on.

He notes:
    First and foremost, non-human animals are able to consent to sex with humanimals. I say this regardless of the propaganda spread by anti-zoos because I've experienced both willing and unwilling partners. Please understand that it is an act of sexual abuse (commonly called rape) to attempt sex with any being who is unwilling to participate in the act. This includes using drugs or tie downs on an animal. If an animal shows any fear or reluctance to engage in sexual activity, please control your urges and do not proceed!
    I read the text on the website with a mixture of intrigue and repulsion. I allways thought that zoophilic impulses were born of two causes:
    1. Frustration at not finding a human partner (which is why bestiality is said to be rife in rural areas) and
    2. The desire to have control over a creature or to degrade onself or others by having a creature seemingly sexually in control over them.

I never considered the possibility of someone actually desiring animals and wanting to give pleasure to them, in the way that I would like to give pleasure to Allanah Starr- Allanah, if you're reading this, the marriage proposal is still on .

So, really, I'm kind of grossed out and confused now.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Honestly, would you blame them?
    nah, but i wonder if there are posters there who went into a thread titled "shemale dvd" and then bitched about the content?

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

lmao ABOUT the willing canine partners

yeah- my dogs always come up to me and proposition me for sex

GOOD AND GROSS

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Someone posted a photo of a shemale on a frottage forum and the resulting post was similar to this one.

BTW: Frottage = frot·tage (frô-täzh') pronunciation
    n.

1. The act of rubbing against the body of another person, as in a crowd, to attain sexual gratification.

The board mostly had tips on how to rub up on people on mass transit without the other person knowing or being able to resist.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

lol

that happened to me once at the DMV!!!

but i caught him and yelled at him and he ran out lol

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

I love animals.

They are delicious.

When I am not arguing with people and engaging in pissing matches on HungAngels, I like to eat platter upon platter of delicious seared animal flesh.

Not sure if anyone had sex with the cow before the butcher got it, hell maybe the butcher screwed it.

Maybe that made the meat much tastier and more tender.

Veal calves are raised in a box that couldnt hold Joanna Holmes' cock when flaccid, and we are worried about the thoughts of a horse while it buggers some man or woman?

Total load of gob.

Im sure if you asked a bull if he would rather have his tallywhacker tugged or have his rear branded with a flaming hot iron, he would choose some interspecies loving.

Sorry I had to jump in here, but well, Im eating a burger, and jerking off to a black midget fucking a white ts while a group of nattily dressed asian men are performing a bukkake on a fat old lady with pigtails.

I am in between scenes, thought Id chime in.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandsMighty
    I love animals.

They are delicious.

When I am not arguing with people and engaging in pissing matches on HungAngels, I like to eat platter upon platter of delicious seared animal flesh.

Not sure if anyone had sex with the cow before the butcher got it, hell maybe the butcher screwed it.

Maybe that made the meat much tastier and more tender.

Veal calves are raised in a box that couldnt hold Joanna Holmes' cock when flaccid, and we are worried about the thoughts of a horse while it buggers some man or woman?

Total load of gob.

Im sure if you asked a bull if he would rather have his tallywhacker tugged or have his rear branded with a flaming hot iron, he would choose some interspecies loving.

Sorry I had to jump in here, but well, Im eating a burger, and jerking off to a black midget fucking a white ts while a group of nattily dressed asian men are performing a bukkake on a fat old lady with pigtails.

I am in between scenes, thought Id chime in.
    Now THAT, was a funny post.