Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Default Re: So Jennifer Lawrence got naked...

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Seen them.
    Loved them.
    Feeling guilty ... but not that guilty.
    Saw them too,
    Was a little meh, about J-Law
    Didn't feel guilty

That said, to the people like bluesoul and kukim2 who downvoted my post for what I can only guess is me not posting the photos, reposting them is a criminal act. It's continuing the victimization of the person they were stolen from, and due to the size and number of people who were victims, I imagine there are a lot of people looking to send a message to those who repost. It wasn't going to be me doing it. Feel free to downvote it all you want. You want to see them bad enough, they aren't hard to find.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Apple has some poor security.

Senior Member Junior Poster ElectricWoody's Avatar

Hard to believe these Celebs cant get it thru their head that using Skype, Web Cam's or Cell Phones to send pic or Movies wont be intercepted. Before cell phones, homes and businesses had phones and you never new if someone was listening. You cant stop Humans from being overly curious about each other. And if you don't believe that, then try sitting in a room full of Women and get a clue as to what their conversations are about. Its called exploiting.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by ElectricWoody; 09-02-2014 at 12:12 AM.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWoody View Post
    Hard to believe these Celebs cant get it thru their head that using Skype, Web Cam's or Cell Phones to send pic or Movies wont be intercepted. Before cell phones, homes and businesses had phones and you never new if someone was listening.
    They probably weren't even sending them, Apple backs-up everything on their cloud without really asking. My Samsung done the same thing, backed everything up to Dropbox without asking, I had to to disable that function.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Never saw the pics, but I have to ask... so what?

Madonna and Vanessa Williams had naked pics out 30+ years ago, revealed just as they were becoming famous, and it never hurt their careers. I suppose J-Law can feel all superior that she is some sort of better actress than these two and therefore she has more to lose. But she might want to take a few more acting lessons to put a little more distance btwn her and them. The margin seems rather thin to me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post

Madonna and Vanessa Williams had naked pics out 30+ years ago, revealed just as they were becoming famous, and it never hurt their careers. I suppose J-Law can feel all superior that she is some sort of better actress than these two and therefore she has more to lose. But she might want to take a few more acting lessons to put a little more distance btwn her and them. The margin seems rather thin to me.
    I think you would have to agree though, that there's a huge difference between getting paid for photos...and having them stolen...no?

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post

So what you are saying is 3 time Academy Award nominee and 1 time Academy Award Winner, Jennifer Lawrence needs acting lessons to distance herself from being compared to Madonna? Ok.....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Junior Poster

Seeing Jennifer Lawrence's face covered in cum, I mean, i was not expecting that, kind shocking and hot at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    So what you are saying is 3 time Academy Award nominee and 1 time Academy Award Winner, Jennifer Lawrence needs acting lessons to distance herself from being compared to Madonna? Ok.....
    Yeah...to me, Vanessa Williams is a pretty good actress...and Madonna sucks...but Jennifer Lawrence is an excellent actress. I think her range alone is fucking miles ahead of Madonna.
    Just my opinion.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    I think you would have to agree though, that there's a huge difference between getting paid for photos...and having them stolen...no?
    Yes, there is a difference. I was addressing the bad publicity side of the issue, only. As for the security side of the issue, we're all subject to hackers, etc. Stolen pics of a celebrity is no bigger outrage or tragedy, in my view, than when someone hacks into my google mail account and steals and deletes a lot of my personal and financial information.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Note, I actually inferred that J-Law is a superior actress to Madonna and V-Williams. Madonna, to be sure, has focused a lot of her energies to her music and performances, so it's a little apples and oranges there. As to AA nominations or even wins, I can pull up a list of people who have been so honored that would make you laugh it's so ludicrous. All I'm saying is that J-Law has a lot of improvement left to go to catch up with all the hype. Because I'm not sure there is any actress who has as much hype surrounding them, as her.

And finally, I am making an assumption that J-Law is indeed upset that the public posting of sexually revealing and deeply personal pictures may in some way negatively impact her career. She may, in fact, not give two shits about that. And if so, more power to her. That really shouldn't matter to her. The violations of her information security, sure, anyone should be pissed about that.