Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ass Eaters!!!!

Default Re: Ass Eaters!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexSlave1972 View Post
    Bianca Freires ass would do right now :P

I actuallu wanna eat everything about her...
    WOW!
    She's has one of the finest bottoms I have ever seen!
    First time I've seen this beauty.
    Smokin' hot!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I would love to eat Bianca's asshole that's a hot TGirl

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

When Suzana Holmes was in London i licked her ass very long, it was clean and nice.
    Would love to lick Serena Williams mmmm but that will be a dream wich comes true.

Member Rookie Poster

Whats the best way to eat the girls ass? Any pros on the subject?

queer slut Junior Poster

If you really like to eat ass, and I do, usually having a girl sit on your face is best.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Definitely Ms. Nutwood's

I've had the pleasure of tasting the exquisite Lucy Bisset's derriere a couple of times and look forward to doing it again

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by tgirlsrtasty; 07-06-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothboi View Post
    If you really like to eat ass, and I do, usually having a girl sit on your face is best.
    Best way to eat a TGirls ass, is to do it with passion and love. know how to use your lips and tung along with the motion of your neck and face, and use your nose to blow sensual warm air in their ass crack and asshole, the ones I have ate loved it.

Kissing and licking both ass cheeks first is a sample of what is to cum. Spread the ass cheeks far apart so her ass crack and asshole is exposed. Lick up and down her ass crack skipping over her asshole then when that ass is ready rim her asshole with your tung.

Go around in circles on the rim of her asshole. Then when she is ready stick your tung deep in her asshole, bury your face deep into her ass. lick and dart your tung in and out her asshole. then take the top and bottom of your lips and suck her asshole and pull on it occasionally.

Make that ass wet and spank that ass too and massage it while you do it, and just practice.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

[QUOTE=jamesedwards;1499030]Hummmmmm There are some TGirls I have seen and I would love to eat their asshole. It's a hardcore fetish I have, I love eating a TGirls asshole, I just can't help it, once she show me her asshole and she has a fat ass I have to taste it and suck her entire ass, from the cheeks to the ass crack and that glorious asshole.
    Here's one I would dessimate.

I'm with you 100% James. I don't know why but I'd prefer to eat a tgirl far more that a gg for some reason. Crazy but I feel ya bro

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

There are many asses I would eat. Here's one, for instance.
    I call Eva's asshole Lucky Charms because it's magically delicious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	1220 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	735220  

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post

I'm with you 100% James. I don't know why but I'd prefer to eat a tgirl far more that a gg for some reason. Crazy but I feel ya bro
    Hell yeah But I have a GG she is a freak just like me and she loves watching me suck TGirl dick in front of her and she squirts. I love eating her asshole and TGirl asshole, it's a bad fetish I have. a big ass when I see it, I for some reason need to suck that asshole I eat the shit out of her pussy too because i love when she squirts in my face. And I get my asshole ate, and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye It feels good! Man my GG girl is so fucking nasty, she had a TGirl fuck me in the ass then she pulled the TGirl's dick out my ass sucked it, I was in shock and in love at the same time, man that sit turned me on so much I tung kissed my GG then she said "YOU BITCH BEND OVER AND TAKE THAT BIG DICK". We do some serious fucking!

I would suck her asshole for like an hour and a half. Fingering it, spitting on it, sticking my tung deep in it, putting hickies on her ass cheeks, spanking her ass, and fucking the shit outta that ass. I love to stick my dick deep in a TGirl's asshole pull out then suck her asshole, they love that nasty shit. I'll suck this bitch asshole so long and hard she will be walking crooked for a fucking week!

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 07-26-2014 at 08:20 AM.