Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brazil Trip

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Brazil Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    yes once I commented that vaniity´s cock was black and I was called a racist, fuck off, believe what u fucking want
    you did A lot of content of sao paulo did you have bad expeirences getting robbed or almost getting robbed by these comments. i know plenty of people been to sp and had fun and never shot the fuck up.

Rookie Poster

I have to say that I have been to Brazil now many times and have not had a single problem even without speaking more than a few words of Portuguese. I love it and have been treated great. If anyone has plans on visiting Brazil and wants to have a partner in crime, let me know.

I've been wanting to try to organize a hotel party or something of the sort down there rather than going to those sleazy 1 hour motels.

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    bring a machine gun when visiting as favelas
    Well

Sean Chai and me visit favelas and i dont remember were using guns. For who dont know favelas are ...GUETOS. Something that EXIST in many places in world USA included. I m not telling is NOT dangerous but is NOT something exclusive IN Brasil or that USA people dont have experience with

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Well

Sean Chai and me visit favelas and i dont remember were using guns. For who dont know favelas are ...GUETOS. Something that EXIST in many places in world USA included. I m not telling is NOT dangerous but is NOT something exclusive IN Brasil or that USA people dont have experience with
    Louie, I cant speak for Nikka, but living here in the US I do know we have some rough neighborhoods, BUT they have never shot down police helicopters.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...rio-de-janeiro

Well

I never say we re a paradise but is funny see people that never comes to Brasil talking as live here for years.

I agree is absurd unacceptable thing but we also never had a guy destroying town with a tank . Its a EXTREME (and isolate) case also is the police helicopter

Watch Man Stole Tank In San Diego and destroyes the city Video | Break.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/336231@@AMEPARAM@@336231

We still so far to be what i imagine is a REAL PARADISE but NOT so hard as so many here thing.

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

The tank is an isolated case. The fact that the Brazil police and miltary STILL do not have control of Brazil's favelas is a fact of life. It's great to have national pride but lets not be blind.

Quote Originally Posted by SFTB View Post
    The tank is an isolated case. The fact that the Brazil police and miltary STILL do not have control of Brazil's favelas is a fact of life. It's great to have national pride but lets not be blind.

Dude

Dont understand me bad. I apreciatte a lot your posts but in this case u just post out something that was also isolate. The episode of helicopter makes all looks worst than real is. The tank is also the same, i wanna point out this. Both are NOT real good exemples because make all look worst.

You know, This kind of issue is just pointless. Doesnt matter how long this discussion can be prolonged, nothing ll change. Its the same about AIDS. When someone talks comes to Brasil always ll have a smart ass talking something like HEY DUDE, BE CAREFULL. DONT FORGET THE CONDOMS . Sounds like only in Brasil need it, if u have sex in your own town u e save.

COME ON !!!!!

Those issues are ciclic and a waste of time. Lets move to cool posts.

Professional Poster

Dude

Dont understand me bad. I apreciatte a lot your posts but in this case u just post out something that was also isolate. The episode of helicopter makes all looks worst than real is. The tank is also the same, i wanna point out this. Both are NOT real good exemples because make all look worst.

You know, This kind of issue is just pointless. Doesnt matter how long this discussion can be prolonged, nothing ll change. Its the same about AIDS. When someone talks comes to Brasil always ll have a smart ass talking something like HEY DUDE, BE CAREFULL. DONT FORGET THE CONDOMS . Sounds like only in Brasil need it, if u have sex in your own town u e save.

COME ON !!!!!

Those issues are ciclic and a waste of time. Lets move to cool posts.
    I agree totally. It's usually the people who have never been somewhere or even out of the country who talk the most uninformed bullshit. There are plenty of places right here in America that if you are stupid enough to go into without excercising common sense you can get robbed beaten or killed.
    I've been to Brazil 3 times and have never ever had a problem of significance. I went to the Favelas and the Villa Mimosa too. But I'm smart enough to pay a good local well to hang out with me when I go that far outside tourist areas.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I think I may have just fallen in love with Ingrid Palladiny.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Well

So favelas are basically 'The Hood'?