Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Brazil Trip

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

Default Re: Brazil Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Arbeiter View Post
    It may be a silly question and I'm feeling embarrassed while typing it, but could anyone from Brazil explain to me what "5/6 etc Dilmas" stands for? I come across this expression a lot on Brazilian forums (I use Google Translate), but I can't understand what it means. Does it mean "100-reais note"? Why do they use the name of the president? Thanks in advance.
    Yes, 1 Dilma is 100 reals, 2 dilmas 200 reals...

Junior Member Rookie Poster Arbeiter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Yes, 1 Dilma is 100 reals, 2 dilmas 200 reals...
    Thank you for clarification. But what does Dilma Russeff have to do with 100-reais note? She has only been in office for 3 years! Has she been beatified or something?

Senior Member Junior Poster last_stop's Avatar

Louie, Thanks for being so helpful to us clueless foreigners planning trips to your beautiful country. I couldn't make the World Cup due to work commitments but I am in the early stages of planning a trip to Rio that will run from after Christmas through the New Year. I am also working hard to learn remedial Portuguese. I am going foremost to enjoy the sights and the beaches in Rio and to be among New Year revelers. Second of course, I am going to chase the beautiful trans women of Brazil. Do you have any recommendations for accommodation where girls will be welcomed as guests? (Preferably < 400 reals per night). Right now I am looking in the Copacabana beach area. The Marriot is $350/night is too expensive since I will be there 10 days.

Will there be any RioRelax or similar parties during this period?

Also, I know the women (both gg and ts) all of the world usually prefer gringo men... is it tough for black American tourists like myself to meet with women? I'd hope not.

BTW, I'm traveling solo, but if anyone else on the board plans on being in Rio through the New Year, let me know if you wanna meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbeiter View Post
    Thank you for clarification. But what does Dilma Russeff have to do with 100-reais note? She has only been in office for 3 years! Has she been beatified or something?
    Man

That´s only usual bullshit, they create it couple years ago and makes no sense to me too

Quote Originally Posted by last_stop View Post
    Louie, Thanks for being so helpful to us clueless foreigners planning trips to your beautiful country. I couldn't make the World Cup due to work commitments but I am in the early stages of planning a trip to Rio that will run from after Christmas through the New Year. I am also working hard to learn remedial Portuguese. I am going foremost to enjoy the sights and the beaches in Rio and to be among New Year revelers. Second of course, I am going to chase the beautiful trans women of Brazil. Do you have any recommendations for accommodation where girls will be welcomed as guests? (Preferably < 400 reals per night). Right now I am looking in the Copacabana beach area. The Marriot is $350/night is too expensive since I will be there 10 days.

Also, I know the women (both gg and ts) all of the world usually prefer gringo men... is it tough for black American tourists like myself to meet with women? I'd hope not.

BTW, I'm traveling solo, but if anyone else on the board plans on being in Rio through the New Year, let me know if you wanna meet up.
    No more parties except QUARTA TRANS , means ts wednesday. Its a specific party for ts but u can easly go

400 for a night is very possible but think in 500 for avoid probs. More than it just dont pay, too much

All models i shoot are in this link - DAMAZOVIP CONTACTS

If u feel better can send me PM about models u like and i can give u specific feedbacks, NP to me

Check more of Rio ts here http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=79490

Senior Member Junior Poster last_stop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    No more parties except QUARTA TRANS , means ts wednesday. Its a specific party for ts but u can easly go

400 for a night is very possible but think in 500 for avoid probs. More than it just dont pay, too much

All models i shoot are in this link - DAMAZOVIP CONTACTS

If u feel better can send me PM about models u like and i can give u specific feedbacks, NP to me
    Thanks
    Louie, sorry. I think you mis-understood my question. I was asking for hotels near Copacabana beach for < 400 reals. I heard that most hotels don't allow guests, so I am also looking for a hotel that will allow me to bring guests inside. I will worry about the cost of the girls later. I'll send you a PM about any of the girls.

I was in Rio at the noites transex party , good fun , 1 month ago I was

Thanks
    Louie, sorry. I think you mis-understood my question. I was asking for hotels near Copacabana beach for < 400 reals. I heard that most hotels don't allow guests, so I am also looking for a hotel that will allow me to bring guests inside. I will worry about the cost of the girls later. I'll send you a PM about any of the girls.
    Humm, i understood wrong, sorry

Hotels were so fucking expensive because we had world cup but prices are not so high now. I think u can get this price now for some good hotels yes