Thread: Guardian

Default Guardian

When My Parents and i moved into our new house, only one neighbour came to say hi. Ms Taylor, at very attractive 40ish woman came to introduce herself, immediately hitting it off with my mother. Ms Taylor, who later insisted i called her Annie was the widow of a very successful businessman who had died from cancer a few years ago. My mother invited Annie for dinner, then we all sat around and talked and Annie asked if i would be able to help her clean her garage the next day since it was sunday. i happily agreed to help her, and was rewarded with

"You can bring your game station over and play on my big new TV afterwards if you like, and your parents dont mind."
    "can i mum, please..." the 17 year old me begged my mother.
    "Well honey, dont forget that we are all expected at your aunts house tomorrow morning for the rest of the long weekend"
    "oh mum.. do i have to go? Barry only teases me all weekend for being small...."
    "You cant stay here on your own, and i cant let you burden Annie for the whole weekend."
    "I wouldnt mind Karen,.. as long as you dont mind if i use your child all weekend... its spring cleaning time, and his assistance would be greatly appreciated. what do you think Tom? A weekend of cleaning and video games?"
    "Yes please, ill be really good i promise. Mum, ill do exactly as Ms Taylor asks me to do."
    "Ok young man, but you better behave yourself... and do what Annie tells you."

the next morning mum and dad set off early while i slept. Mum had Given Annie a key to our house, and at 730 she came over, walked up stairs and into my room, sitting just below my head.
    she shook me softly, then just as i woke and began to open my eyes, leant down and kissed me on the cheek. her perfume and the lovely feeling of her soft lips on my face disarmed me immediately, i didnt even act in suprise at seeing her there. i felt a slight tugging at my lower body, and heard a faint pop.. but thought nothing of it.
    "wake up sleepy head. Time for breakfast and a shower."
    Annie stood up and pulled down my blanket slowly, revealing my slim long frame. i was still concussed from her delightful awakening and had forgotten i was naked. my long slim cock was lying on my thigh, easy for her to see. now i was embarrassed.
    "oh sweetie.. you really should shave. girls love a smooth young boy, and you really should give them what they want."
    "but my dad is hairy.."
    "yes, but he is a Man, women love hairy Men. your still a boy, and girls love a boy to be slim and smooth. Girls can tell when a boy is hairy, and they wont go near them. a bit of advice. girls LOVE to suck long slim cocks like yours, but dont want a mouthful of hair. i promise you, if you shave, more girls will be interested in you."
    "ok... thanks Annie." i found it very strange that i was not at all ashamed to be naked infront of her,
    "sweetheart.. come to breakfast, i have made you my famous secret recipe energy milkshake, thick and creamy and full of good stuff.
    "thanks Annie.. you really didnt have to go to the trouble..."
    "no trouble at all darling... i find making breakfast for someone a great release.. a wonderful way to start the day for the two of us."
    i followed Annie out of my room and down to the kitchen
    "darling, you forgot to put clothes on."
    "oh, im sorry. im a little groggy this morning... ill just go up and..."
    "no bother. just drink this down, and then be off to the shower with you."
    Annie held out a big glass full to the brim of her milkshake. i gulped it down, tasting vanilla, milk, ice-cream, eggs and something else i couldn't figure out, but it was very slimy with a bit of a kick to it. i drank it all down in one go, placed the cup on the kitchen counter, made a satisfied 'ahhh' sound, and was met with a smile from Annie. she then embraced my naked body, pushing my face into her breasts. "Now, run along scamp.. shower time."
    "Umm... Annie... what you said about shaving... does it hurt?"
    "well sweetie, you need to be careful because you can cut yourself. i have cream i use at home myself."
    "i can cut myself? i dont want to do that..."
    "well Honey, why dont you grab some clothes and your game system and come accross to mine and use the cream there in my shower?"
    "Ok Annie.. be over there in one minute. thanks very much."
    "Dont mention it darling, its nothing at all to help a special friend."
    i ran upstairs, threw on some jeans, grabbed a t-shirt and my game system and ran accross to Annies house. i went to the front door, finding it open. i walked inside.
    "Hello?"
    "Oh Tom, come on up sweetheart, im just finding the cream for you."
    i walked upstairs, coming closer to Annies voice as she softly sang... like a siren... i was drawn to her lovely voice. as i turned the corner into what i realised was her bedroom, i found Annie standing naked, except for a small pair of shorts covering a tight white g-string.
    "oh im so sorry Annie... i thought you said come up."
    "i did sweetie... dont worry about seeing me like this. i realised that it is probably best for me to apply this for you.. and i didnt want to get my good clothes wet."
    i followed Annie into her bathroom, stripping off my pants when she instructed me to, joining her in her very large shower cage.
    "ok honey, time to get you clean first."
    Annie began to rub her soapy hands all over my body, kneading and massaging me, sometimes pulling me into her body for support as she proceeded to scrub clean my entire body.
    after finishing washing me, Annie turned special attention to my ass, massaging my cheeks, sliding her fingers in between , brushing my hole. every time she did, it excited me, and i found myself unable to resist pushing back on her fingers as they teased me. to my disappointment, she finished her attentions to my asshole, moving forward, she abruptly washed my cock and balls. i had not really paid attention before this, but my cock was limp. completely limp, but it was full and as long as if it were erect.
    "Ok sweetie.. now for the cream."
    Annie liberally applied cream to my whole body, i had not wanted to be smooth everywhere, but made no protest as i felt her soft hands flow gently over my body once more. as she finished, she rinsed me clean, and i was left standing before her hairless, smooth and glowing. suddenly i felt immense pleasure throughout my groin, but no movement in my cock. i bent forward involuntarily, Annie caught me from behind and beckoned me over to a table at one end of the shower. it was very similar to a gym-horse. i leant forward over it, Annie, behind me still pushed me forward so i was now lying atop the table, one arm and one leg down each side, my head resting comfortably on a soft foam pillow.
    "Sweetheart"
    "Yes Annie."
    "Did you like it when i was massaging you earlier?"
    "Oh Yes Annie... i have never had a massage before, and it felt wonderful."
    "Did you like one part more than the others?"
    "Ye..Yes....."
    "Which Part sweetheart? i want to massage you again before we go down and start moving heavy things.. tell me what you liked most."
    "Umm... i liked.... i liked it most.. when.. when you were rubbing your fingers over my bum."
    "like this?"
    Annies fingers made contact with my hole, they were slippery, and the lack of hair meant i felt every detail of her smooth hands as they glided over such sensitive skin.
    "ohhh.... yes Annie.. just like that.."
    "What about this?..."
    at that, annie pushed against my sphincter, 3 of her fingers plunging all the way into my rectum. i moaned long and loud... UUUUHHHHHH!!! as the pleasure from before returned, amplified and centralised as she began to wiggle her fingers around inside me.
    "oh my god annie... i feel...amazing... i feel so good...i kinda feel... drunk..."
    "you are drunk sweetheart.... last night i drugged you, brought you to my home and cleaned you ready for today.. this morning you drank my seed in your milk, you have been smelling pheromones all morning which have made you create an attachment to me, and now you are feeling incredible pleasures... your brain can only take so much."
    "But why? what did i do to you? what are you going to do to me?"
    "Oh sweetheart, you needn't worry... i would never hurt you. thats not what this is. im your guardian my love. as you know, my husband was incredibly wealthy... what you dont know is that he was also a nerdy little boy like you who was picked on and made to feel worthless. he began an organisation that paired women like me who love little boys like you. women like me who are set into action to embrace such little men as yourself, to hold, to love and nurture them, giving them what they need."
    "what do you mean women like you?"
    "Do you like the pleasure im giving you baby?"
    "Yes Annie, it feels wonderful."
    "well ok then... i think its easier if i just show you."
    Annie moved around a little behind me, as i could not see what was going on. i was never worried... i just remained there, lying comfortably as this beautiful woman prepared something for me.
    "this is what makes me special baby"
    Annie stood behind me, one hand on my lower back, and i felt a warm slimy log begin to separate my cheeks. the tip met with my hole, sending shivers of ecstasy through my body. Annie thrust forward, the Spongy form thrust past my willing hole, impaling me and causing my whole body to shake with pleasure.
    "Im a Transexual baby.." i felt the front of Annies thighs on my ass. "Im a Transexual.. who just burried her 9 inch cock deep into your cute little ass. i Yours baby, for as long as you want me. im here to give you pleasure and love and make your life complete."
    "Oh Annie. i feel amazing. im bit confused but its amazing, i cant describe it.... can you tell me what is going on?"
    "in a minute baby. first, mommy needs to give you what you have been yearning for."
    Annie pulled back and thrust forward, moans of pleasure escaped my mouth, and my brain kicked into gear screaming "Fuck me, please, i want it Fuck me, i want this forever"
    Annie was pounding me, slamming into me with her full weight, ferociously attacking me with her thick uncut cock. the pleasure was immense, i cried as my body was overcome with emotion, i had never felt such things. the mixture of physical pleasure and the submissive nature of this act overwhelmed me. i lay there as Annie threw herself into me over and over for around 20 minutes before she started making lower grunting noises. "im going to cum... oh God baby, you feel so good"
    "uhhhhhhh!!!!!......" she came, spraying shot after shot of her thick sticky goo inside me. the heat was immense... it consumed my entire body and i began to feel a build-up of pressure in my ass. it exploded, spreading throughout my limbs, dancing around in my brain as i lay there drooling, moaning, fucked beyond belief. thick jets of cum shot from my cock, which lay still limp beneath my body. my cum shot back at her, hitting her legs and bouncing up and out, covering both of us in my stick white cream.
    Annie fell forward, resting on my small frame, exhausted, panting, her still proud cock lodged deep in my ass, holding back a torrent of cum. she kissed the back of my neck as we lay there, and her cock started to soften. cum leaked from my ass around the sides of her cock, running down my legs to the floor of her shower. Annie Pulled up and back, her cock falling from my well fucked hole with a plop and a splatter as cum gushed out, joining the rest on the floor. She held me, supporting my limp frame upwards as she moved over to the shower head, bathing us both in life-giving water, allowing me the strength to stay conscious until she had washed me of our cum, towelled me dry and assisted me into her bed. she climbed in behind me, spooning me, her breasts pushing at my back, her large pulsing cock lying between my cheeks, against my cute ass as i fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    thumperX

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Guardian

Great, I hope there is more to come

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thanks Rancour, ive an essay to finish, but ill have the next part and more done by friday.

please comment, give me criticism, give me direction as i aim to please the reader

thumperX

i opened my eyes to see a golden haze of light shining through curtains into the room. the sun was low, it was the afternoon. i stretched out, yawning, waking fully, opening my eyes. as i stretched i felt it, my body although rested, was exhausted. i rolled over and was abruptly struck by reality. the smooth delightful feel of silk washed over me. i was not in my own bed. the morning came flooding back to me. as i remembered more and more ... waking, Annie... shower..pleasure...i couldn't help but relax. it was odd, i knew that i should be concerned that my new next-door neighbour had drugged and practically raped me, but i couldn't help it. anytime a hint of fear or anxiety came into my mind, a wave washed over me, clearing it and reminding me of two things. firstly, she had not harmed me and secondly, she had given me immense pleasure unlike anything i had ever experienced. "AAhhhhhhh.... " i yawned and sank back into bed, uninterested in exploring my new surroundings... that would come later. for now all that i wanted was to relax, to remain warm in this delightful embrace of silk and await the return of my new friend.

thumperX

PART 2: BOND
    i opened my eyes to see a golden haze of light shining through curtains into the room. the sun was low, it was the afternoon. i stretched out, yawning, waking fully, opening my eyes. as i stretched i felt it, my body although rested, was exhausted. i rolled over and was abruptly struck by reality. the smooth delightful feel of silk washed over me. i was not in my own bed. the morning came flooding back to me. as i remembered more and more ... waking, Annie... shower..pleasure...i couldn't help but relax. it was odd, i knew that i should be concerned that my new next-door neighbour had drugged and practically raped me, but i couldn't help it. anytime a hint of fear or anxiety came into my mind, a wave washed over me, clearing it and reminding me of two things. firstly, she had not harmed me and secondly, she had given me immense pleasure unlike anything i had ever experienced. "AAhhhhhhh.... " i yawned and sank back into bed, uninterested in exploring my new surroundings... that would come later. for now all that i wanted was to relax, to remain warm in this delightful embrace of silk and await the return of my new friend.
    as i lay with my head on a soft, plump pillow i began to hear movement downstairs. my heart jumped once i could verify the noise was coming from Annie. she was downstairs, probably in kitchen. i really wanted to see her, to talk to her, to thank her, but i also had a strong desire to wait, to remain here until she came to me so i could see what she would do. an idea came to me. i slipped out of bed and went over to the bathroom. as i entered the bathroom i noticed immediately the table on which i had enjoyed myself so much only a few hours ago. i walked over to the toilet, turned around and sat down. i was met with a pleasant suprise, the seat was heated to a very comfortable temperature and i found myself relaxing at once. suddenly a noise from below as my stream erupted from the tip of my cock, splashing down into the bowl with a loud echoing hiss. unexpectedly i felt a liquid slide down my cheeks, realising i was still full of Annies cum made me warm inside. as i sat there, i reached under and collected her juices as they ran from within me and brought my cum soaked fingers to my mouth, licking them clean as i moaned, enjoying how naughty i was being. Annie's seed tasted delicious, so my hand went back, and again and again to collect the fleeing liquid, saving it from a worthless fate. once i found no more juices with my fingers, i quickly cleaned myself and was reminded of my plan. Pushing down the latch, an almighty roar sounded and i darted back to bed between the silk sheets warm with anticipation.
    It was less than two minutes before i heard her voice. "Tommie.. sweetheart, are you awake?" i remained still and unresponsive. i was surprised at how quietly she had made her way upstairs. i felt her moving over to the bed, where she sat and began to stroke the hair from my forehead, gently tickling me. i finally made a move, turning my face to meet hers. we both smiled. she fell down onto me, cuddling me in her arms "i knew you were awake silly... haha.. did you want me coming up here looking for you huh? you mischievous little devil." "Yes.." i squeaked from beneath her embrace. she released me and pecked my face with soft kisses. "well im glad you're feeling so sprightly. i take it your quite at ease with everything that has happened?"
    Annie pushed me aside, slipped under the covers and held me tight. i could feel her sizeable bulge rest against my bottom as we cuddled.
    "Yes Annie... this morning was incredible. i still can't believe that this is happening, but i never want it to stop, not ever. i want us to be together forever and ever and ever. will you promise me that?"
    tracing the back of my head with her nose Annie spoke. "well baby, i cant promise you forever because one day we will both grow old, but dont think about that now sweet heart. rest assured i will be here with you from now on."
    "I love you Annie."
    "I love you too Tommie"
    we snuggled and lay silent for a few minutes until my curiosity took over.
    "Annie... i'm hungry."
    "what would you like to eat baby?"
    "can i have one of your special milkshakes?"
    "im sorry cutie, i need to run to the store for some milk and ice-cream before i can make you one."
    i fake pouted, hunching my shoulders forward.
    "Well...a snack would be fine...." i said sheepishly... my hand slipping slowly back until it sat on the bulge in Annie's shorts, lightly pressing her forward into my soft cheeks. "i want some more of your 'secret' ingredient.... and i need it to be nice and fresh.
    "oooohhh, sweetheart, you certainly know how to proposition a girl. ok Honey, you can have some, but i insist you wear this eye mask while you do." Annie tossed me a bright pink aeroplane mask.
    "but i know where it comes from silly... i want to see, touch and taste your big cock and then drink down all the juice you can give me."
    "thats ok honey, you can do all that, but when your sucking me this first time i want you to just concentrate on what your feeling. trust me sweetie."
    i turned to face her as Annie pushed the sheet down her body and as i looked she lowered her shorts, revealing more and more of her hardening cock. finally, after not much time, her head emerged with a slight 'flop.'
    "there you go baby, its all yours, what do you think?"
    i moved down, my face inches from Annie's long, soft cock.
    i was so overcome with excitement, i stared... soaking up her Huge log.
    everything went dark as Annie put on my blindfold.
    i stuck out my tongue and licked the length of her cock.
    "mmmm yeah sweetie, dont be shy, do what you want."
    i licked her cock a few more times, kneeling down, i sucked the head of her cock into my mouth in one quick motion. it tasted amazing, it smelled amazing, i could feel myself getting drunk like i was earlier, only i was far more awake.
    "you feel it huh gorgeous? you feel good doing that dont you."
    "mmhmmm" was all i could say as i held her tip in my mouth, circling the head with my tongue.
    i began to suck her, and as i did i raised my head from between her legs so her big cock was pointing straight up. i began to take her cock into my mouth, with suprising ease i found it reached to the back of my mouth, hungrily i slurped up and down on her hardening giant. as she became harder Annie moved her hands to the back of my head and slowly applied pressure whenever i moved down on her cock. i was in heaven. the more i sucked her cock, the better it tasted, her juices flowing lightly were a glad reward for my efforts. strange too, i found as i took more and more of her cock, pleasure started to pulse from my head, a warmth soothed my body and i twitched with electricity. i became aware of my hunger as i suckled her cock in delight.
    in my excitement i had been oblivious to the noises Annie was making, but a loud "oooohhhhh yeah...." woke me. i was now picking up my pace, sucking her cock tightly as i went up and down, up and down, slurping and moaning. on one downward motion my nose came into contact, amazed at my achievement i squealed around Annies cock, feeling her cock deep in the back of my throat as i milked it, suckling her juice. Annie was spurred on my actions, thrusting her cock as deep as it would go into my hungry mouth as she panted "oh yes..oh yes.. oh oh yes....." she was slamming my face moaning in ecstasy. after a few sharp thrusts Annie buried her cock again, lurching forward, her cock swelled in me, thrusting she sang out "IM CUMMING!!!!!" as her cock let forth a massive feast, firing it deep into my waiting belly. i moaned as she squealed, massaging her beast with my throat, milking her of every drop.
    as the last spurt of her cum travelled down my throat, Annie lay back, now lightly stroking my lower back as i took my mouth from her cock, gave a satisfied moan and moved up to rest my tired head on her chest. "That was Incredible honey... just incredible. lets rest for a bit and then ill take care of you, my little cutie pie. dont think i have forgotten about you now."
    "hehe, ok Annie... um Annie....."
    "Yeah Baby?"
    "Can i call you Mommy?... i mean, i know i have a mom, but i call her mom. I want to call you Mommy."
    "Oh sweetie, i wouldn't have it any other way. I love you my baby boy... now give Mommy some time to recover, then she will take you to heaven so you can show all the angels what they are missing."

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    thumperX

Thanks ,thumper kicks ,great work!
    Do you post your stories on any of the erotic story sites like Literotica or Alternate sex stories?

soon to come, a lot more. sorry i have been away so long everyone.

Part 3 - Pleasure

part 4 - Search

part 5 - Despair

part 6 - Rebirth

part 7 - Love

thumperX

Member Rookie Poster

still waiting on chapter 3

2 out of 2 members liked this post.