Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruising part 3

Member Rookie Poster

Default Cruising part 3

Before he knew it, it was morning. Suzi was sitting there at the end of the bed. He could feel Kathy behind him sleeping.
    “Whats the time?” he asked?
    “5 am. Look, sorry for just letting myself in like this. I just thought I should apologise for last night. Must have been a bit of a shock.. but I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did?”
    Ian thought back to last night and found himself blushing. Suzi smiled and started rubbing his leg. Ian went to move it away but she held it firmly. “its ok, the first time is always confusing, especially in a situation like that.”
    “That’s ok. I still don’t know what I think to be honest. But I can’t lie. It does kind of turn me on.. but also really scares me… your are so big…”
    “I know hun. And that arse of yours is so hot. I just want to pump you full of my cum”.
    “Wow, er ok… that was forward”. He said pulling her hand off his leg. She took his hand, and placed it on her leg instead.
    “sorry, lets just take it slow then” she said starting to gently guide Ian’s hand towards her now growing crutch...
    “haha, funny way of taking it slow” he said throatily, starting to sit up on the bed. “ok slow it is. Stand up”.
    Suzi smiled “ok.”
    As she stood he pulled her round in front of him. Rubbing the front of her legs. Staring at her swelling thong. He ran his fingers up her legs and started to lick her thong with his tongue. “god that’s big”
    “huge, babe, huge. Biggest on board” she grinned.
    “so I’ve been told”. With that he put his hands on her waist and pulled down her thong. Her semi hard cock popped out and hit his chin. They both laughed. “dam that’s heavy” he said as he licked along the length of her cock right to the tip and took her in his mouth. Each time he sucked she got a little harder and went a little deeper until he was gagging on her huge tool. Eyes streaming he took it out and just watched it as it stood there. Collecting his thoughts he took her with his right hand, licking up and down her shaft until he stopped at her balls and took them in his mouth. After a few minutes Suzi seemed to change.
    “I’ve had enough of you sucking my balls and playing with my shaft. Take me in your mouth.” Not thinking to disobey Ian took her head in his mouth only to have her hand clamp around his head and then find himself crawling along the floor. His throat impaled by her throbbing shaft. As she sat down on the bed opposite and forced in the last inch. Ian thought his throat would rip. Eyes streaming he could not work out what was going on. His whole world was attempting to breathe whilst this huge beast worked his throat like its private playground.
    As Ian started to gag noisily Kathy woke. “what the hells going on?! Suzi what are you doing to my property”?!
    “morning Kathy, just apologising for last night”.
    “You haven’t taken him yet have you?!”
    Ian started trying to object but his throat was still so full of cock he could only moan.
    “no I was waiting for you. If he says he doesn’t want it he is lying. Look how hard that fantastic cock of his is.” She said as she continued sliding all her 10 inches in and out of his throat.
    As Kathy touched his swollen balls he could only moan only too aware of what was coming next. That devlish tongue and finger. Sure enough the next thing he felt was the warm moisture of her tongue licking and penetrating his arse hole.
    “right then Ian, heres what is going to happen. Kathy is going to break you in and she is a big girl as I think you already know. However, to make it easier on you I am going to let you suck my cock, balls, arsehole or tits. Whatever takes my fancy really. Then once Kathy has dumped a big load in you and lubed you up with her cum.. I’m going to fuck you senseless”. Ian tried to talk but he just moaned. Having his arse tongued and that snake in his throat made any other response impossible.
    “he says yes” grinned Kathy.
    “Definitely”, said Suzi. Kathy stopped licking his arse. Next thing he could feel a huge cock rubbing in the cleft between his arse cheeks. Kathy started talking him through what she was going to do.. it was making him desperate for her as he continued to gag on Suzi.
    It went exactly as she said. She placed his hands on his arse cheeks and made him pull them apart. Then she pushed her swollen bell end on his anus. He was so turned on he thought it may just gobble her up. He was wrong.
    She forced her head in. She was huge. He had never felt a feeling like it. So much pain, not a little pleasure and a fullness he couldn’t describe. He tried to scream but Suzi’s monster was still gagging him. He tried to suck her harder but she just held him in place. “ill be mad if you make me cum hunny. Don’t be greedy, just wait keep and deep throating me.” Ian grunted again to show acquiescence then screamed as another inch of Kathy slid in.
    “Hang on hun” said Suzi. She let go of the back of Ian’s head, giving him a chance to breathe. All he could manage to say was “God your so big Kathy. Its hurts so much. Where is suzi going?”
    “don’t worry hun… theres another 7” to take yet at least. Shes going to 69 you to help me get in… no lube after all". She grinned mischievously.
    He then felt her around his cock “o Jesus Christ!! He shouted as she took all of him in her mouth.
    “guess your ready then sexy..?!” she said pushing gently in and out with her huge shaft and slowing forcing his head back down onto suzi’s tumescent cut head. Greedily he swallowed it. Everytime he screamed from Kathy’s thrusts Suzi sucked his cock a bit to help ease Kathy’s in. Finally the resistance went and she forced herself fully in. Ian’s muffled screamed sounded again. Until Kathy started withdrawing all her length then easing it back inside, breaking him in with long steady strokes from her shaft. As Ian started to lose all sense of time Kathy slowly increased her rhythm until Ian lost control of his legs. He collapsed on Suzi’s face forcing his throbbing dripping cock all the way down her throat unaware of what he was doing to her. Completely lost in the ram rod that was breaking in his arse whilst he sucked off another. All he could feel was two huge cocks sliding in and out of him. Lost in a whirlwind of confusion about which one to focus on, as more time passed he found himself getting more and more pleasure from the steady rhythm Kathy had built up…
    What felt like seconds later and Kathy was shouting “o shit I’m cumming”. Ian felt her ejaculate deep in his arse… pull out and thrusting in deeper with each moan and spasm of her huge cock. Once finished she pulled out followed by a torrent of cum that ended up on Suzi face and stuck in her hair. After a minute he managed to lift himself of Suzi’s face. Her eyes were streaming and she had phlegm and cum all over her. Even so he could tell she was furious.
    “right you bastard, I was going to continue where Kathy left off. Not any more. Kathy. Sit there. Don’t you dare come yet Ian. It’s my turn”. She grabbed a towel and tried in vain to clean her face.
    “Ok Suzi, calm down”.
    “You say that after being face fucked for 10 minutes by a big cock”
    “Well you’ve both done it to me”
    “Don’t make this worse for yourself Ian!” said Suzi who was staring at him whilst slowing masturbating what appeared to be an ever thickening and lengthening shaft.
    “come on then bitch. My turn.”
    Ian turned to watch it coming. It was a truly shocking sight “O God” he said turned back around to start sucking Kathy’s nipples, sliding his tongue down her chest and back up. Nibbling them each time. Until he felt his hands moved to his arse.
    “hold yourself open”
    “ok” he said and went straight for Kathy's semi.
    As Suzi entered he groaned again. It felt like she was ripping him to pieces. “Mmmmmmm… Mmmmmmmmmm” was all he could repeat as Kathy held him in place this time. Inch by inch she slid in. the same as Kathy but the extra girth and length… it actually felt like she was in his stomach. Finally Suzi moaned. “perfect”. She pulled out and thrust gently but firmly all the way back in. Ian issued another muffled scream as her balls hit his. She was going to disembowel him.
    She started like Kathy, but with longer and harder thrusts. Pulling out to her head then masterfully forcing all her shaft in until her balls slapped his. As she got into her rhythm she gradually started to increase the pace and power until she was fucking him so hard he thought she would bruise his arse. At this point Kathy stood up forcing all of herself into his mouth and pushing him back onto his knees. Ian was in the first sex trance of his life as these two goddesses used him like a toy. Before he knew it he was coming all over the place again. White spots filled his vision. No one was touching his cock. And he was still moaning and gagging on Kathy.
    Suzi slowed down “jesus your so tight, even after taking kathy’s beast. God I love your arse. I’m going to fuck you till you can’t walk for the deepthroating and facial you gave me.”
    Ian didn’t have the strength to protest. He knew what was coming. Having just had his first prostate orgasm he could feel the next one about a minute away. He kept sucking Kathy like his life depended on it and pushed himself back onto Suzi inviting her to carry on.
    “jesus, hes a cocky one!? Alright hun, you asked for it. If he thought last time had been hard he was wrong. She was like a pneumatic drill, hammering away. As his moaning reached a crescendo he tried to escape the brutal pounding he was taking from Suzi only to get himself stuck further onto Kathy… as Suzi pumped he felt his cock twitching again and the cum spurt all over the bed and the floor before slumping over on the bed where he was pinned in place by Suzi’s huge cock. By now both girls were exclaiming about the orgasms that were seconds away for them.
    Suzi whipped herself out leaving Ian feeling like he just shat out a watermelon. Both girls stood up ordered him to open his mouth and shot huge warm sticky loads all over his face and down his throat.

“O god, O God!” Ian awoke with a start. His cock was rock hard. The bed was soaked where his bellend was. He could steel feel Kathy asleep behind him her beautiful cock pressing against his cheeks.
    With a lot confusion and a little dissapointment he slid out of her embrace, fought to put some boxers on and thought about getting some breakfast. Relieved and disappoitned in equal measure about the intact nature of his behind he muttured "time for breakfast" and headed up to the staff area, thinking about the nightmare of the next year and the state of his sexuality and butt at the end of it "still, only 352 days to resist... and i can still top them..."

Or so he hoped.

10 out of 10 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Cruising part 3

Hot stuff... Love it!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Great stories!

I hope you write more about this cruise. I mean we've got a whole year's worth of material here...

Senior Member Junior Poster Baggins's Avatar

Fantastic,

Keep up the good work.

Wow!!
    Makes me hot!

Amazingly hot!!!

OMG please write a part 4-5-6...... this is so great lol

Member Rookie Poster

Haha, good to know you like it... I'll write some more of it, when/ if I get some spare time!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

yes lol they're the best ones I've read on here \^·^/

Member Rookie Poster

I must admit that reading it was a big turn on! Thanks for taking your time to set it out in writing