Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Travel to Colombia

I visit imlive often and ever since the Philippine Tgirls have left it is overwhelmingly Colombian Tgirls. While Brazil is great for Tgirls I understand few speak english. Every Colombian girl I've seen on imlive speaks english quite well.

Has anyone visited Colombia? I know Colombia used to be a very dangerous place to visit but that seems to have improved dramatically. Seems far more safe than Mexico now. With all the Colombian Tgirls on imlive it would seem easy to setup a rendezvous ahead of time.

John

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Travel to Colombia

They are stunning and understand English well. I agree with you John. I would go broke but to be safe.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Like anywhere in the world, you need to keep your wits about you when you visit, and knowing a little bit of spanish will help. Visiting the bigger interior cities like Cali, Medellin and Bogota is relatively safe if you keep to the best areas of the city. But if you have a slightly bigger budget, visit Cartagena and pay the airfare for your objet du jour to vacation with you on the beach. 1. Paying for her interior airfare is relatively cheap - as little as $200 RT. 2. Many of the interior girls have never been to the coast and love the idea. 3. It's a neutral site so you don't have to be paranoid about being on her turf. 4. Highly recommended by the US Secret Service.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Just got back from Sao Paulo, Rio and Bogota. Bogota was great. There's a street scene in the Santa Fe area where I took a walk around but I wasn't too keen on picking one off the street. The best part is that there is a well run and very clean Travesti brothel on Calle 32 #15-45. When you enter, they have you sit in a closed room and the T-girls come in one by one in highly provocative dress and introduce themselves, some with already exposed raging hard ons. Great place. They charge 130Cop(about 60Usd) for half-hour and 180Cop for an hour.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

how much for the entire night? never been a fan of the hour

"How you doin!"

Rookie Poster

Never asked. They're open till 9pm. I suppose you could negotiate with one of the t-girls after they get off work.

Rookie Poster

I travel to Colombia monthly for business and travel throughout the country to large and small cities. Like anywhere you must take precautions when you travel and visit new locations. Definitely Colombia has improved since the days of Pablo Escobar and it's best if you can speak Spanish. First word of caution are the taxis, it's best if you use a taxi from your hotel or an authorized taxi versus hailing a cab. Normally the areas where street hookers are located is not safe to walk around. It's best to use resources like distintas.net and mileroticos.com and have them visit you at your hotel. The girls must have an ID to enter your room and before they leave the hotel the front desk will call you to make sure that everything is ok and if it's ok to let the girl leave. Costs range from 100,000 to 250,000 pesos colombiano.I travel around the world and I would rate the colombian girls in the top three.

There are whore houses as mentioned, they tend to be safe, not always a bargain,though, it's true it's cost about 150,000 pesos but then they want you to buy a bottle, pay for condoms, tip the house boy and then the girl wants a tip which could equal the cost of entry. Plan on spending close to 200 usd.

Bogota has the largest selection but I prefer the girls more in Cali or Barranquilla. The girls from the coast tend to be more endowed (dotada) and hot. However, like in the states many of the girls travel from city to city working.

Enjoy but be careful.

I have been to Bogota many times for work and while I have not personally experienced the professional women of Colombia, I have heard good things and biglaredo seems to have provided excellent info regarding that.

I would add that if you have a few spare hours check out the Museo de Oro or Gold Museum in English and or the Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica , while not as good as the Museo de Antioquia in Medellín it has many good representations of Botero's work as well as being in a wonderful building in one of my favorite neighborhoods in Bogota, the La Candelaria.

k

health insurance up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    health insurance up to date
    Funny you say that, I was in Bogota in 2013 and accidentally cut my hand while peeling an Apple. The cut was deep enough that I was fairly sure that I was going to need stitches, so I called the US Embassy for some advice.

The person I spoke with suggested, Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá (FSFB) which is ranked 4th in the rating of the Top 40 Hospitals in Mexico, Central and South America. As it turned out Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá (FSFB) is tied up with John's Hopkins Medical School which did even more to put me at ease and everybody from the nurses to the MDs were top notch. While I can speak Spanish, everybody I came in contact with could at least speak some English, but most spoke English fluently.

All in all, I would say that I received as good as any health care that I have ever received in the USA. As for the price, while I had to pay initially out of pocket, my Employer reimbursed me 100% for the costs and compared to what I would have paid in the USA it was significantly less.

k

Last edited by kmersh; 11-18-2014 at 03:37 PM.