Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Default First time being eaten and eaten ass

Do you remember the first time you had your ass eaten,

First time getting eaten it was awesome but very strange. I thought I was in heaven. She was giving me a massage and a reach around, kissing my butt then a little licking my cheek and lower back all while rubbing my balloon knot with her fingers, slipping in a digit once in awhile. Then all of a sudden, wham she sticks her tongue across it, I was like, ohh that felt good, then she digs in with her tongue, like a dog eating out of a jar, I was this is better, I could have stayed there all day.

First time with a GG when I ate her ass she came like a waterfall, she said she never came that hard before, now every time I was with her I had to eat that lovely size 4 Jamaican ass.

The first time with a TS was much different, she was very dominate. I was giving her head on the sofa and she kept telling me to eat it, I didn't want to, she was a bigger girl and was a bit musky down there. Well she wouldn't let it rest then she went to 69 and made it so she was on top, as I said she was a bigger girl so she managed to trap my arms and plant her ass right on my face and forced me to eat it, I couldn't believe how turned on I got, I don't know if it was from being dominated like that of if I really wanted to suck her ass. Well she gave me a HJ while she was grinding he ass in my mouth, by the time I was ready to cum I had my tongue deep up there, came like a firehose hitting her in the chest while she was sitting on my face.

Now if it is clean I am ready to dine.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Ananke's Avatar

Default Re: First time being eaten and eaten ass

I'm not sure I am ready for this....

Junior Poster

The first time I was eaten, it was with a GG waitress I had picked up. It kind of freaked me out, I worried I was clean enough because I was not expecting that and she was rimming pretty deep. I loved it it though. I made sure I cleaned really good the next time and really enjoyed it. Since I have had a couple of TG girls do it. Funny thing I have never requested it, some girls just like doing it I guess.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Junior Poster

I have gotten my gg gf to do this, and it is amazing.

queer slut Junior Poster

The first time was with the first woman I had sex with. I was just compelled to do it and she let me when she was high, but otherwise she didn't like it. I've done it with every gf since, and they all love it. It's probably my favorite sexual act.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I remember the first time because I was in town visiting when I lived out of town and a friend and I took a shower and went to another friends study and did some full-on exploration until the sun came up. That was one of my top ten best intimate experiences.

These days I don't do a lot of eating because I've had some experiences with amateur butt douche technique that have been embarassing for the gentleman and off-putting for me. My birthmarked buttcrack and juicy rosebud are always available to serve dining needs.

Just watch the stubble, please.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

i am a top so i only give analingus. i dont like to receive it.

The first time was great. The girl was awesome! of all my gg experiences she was the best. she had a confidence about her body and sexuality that most ggs dont have. most ggs are far to self conscience to let a man anywhere near there butt, even if there is no penetration even if its just a lil foreplay.

but this girl was different. she was kinky and i knew she didnt view a body in the sense that some areas are okay and some are "gross, dirty and off limits". so she was in the doggie position and we were just about to bang and i decided to eat her pussy from the back. when i was going in i noticed how good her starfish looked and that it was winking right at me. i decided to just go for, i mean worst case scenario she pulls away and then we just fuck, basically how all my previous attempts(with other ggs) ended. no joke as soon as my tongue touched her butthole she moaned and arched her back which pushed her ass further up, into my face. i was ecstatic! i am an ass man and she was into it also so needless to say our relationship hit a new level. i think i ate her for about 4 or 5 mins then we banged like two stoned jack rabbits.

also afterwards i had to ask her "have you ever tried anal?" and she smiled and said she does it sometimes when she masterbates with one of her toys but she felt that most guys wouldnt be into. i told her i was happy to help her explore as i had been longing to meet a gg that wanted to do anal. she was awesome, the only gg i have ever been with that was legitimately into anal and would do all the necessary prep for it. and with some practice she got really good at it. those were really fun times.

You killed Kenny!!! Rookie Poster KnHd's Avatar

I'm a top also, only like to give and not receive.

I'll be the first to admit that the first time sucked, I was to nervous.

Nep Ya Self!

Silver Poster

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

queer slut Junior Poster

I would rather eat ass, but I'm not going to refuse if someone wants to do me. I really haven't had it where the other person actually liked doing it. They were more doing it for me.