Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Erika Schinaider holy crap- what a monster cock

Planing to come any where else in the uk?

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Don't be a stranger Erika!

Are you visiting London?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Went to see her the other day in birmingham.

Sent a text to see if she was available, she text back saying that if i wanted to book then i had to ring her. No problem i know some girls prefer to talk to their clients no text.

So i rang her and arranged a time to meet up. Was £100 for half hour £150 for a hour + another £100 to guarantee her to cum. As i wanted her cum i said yes and paid the extra £100. Thought it was a bit steep in price myself but it's not the first time a t girl has charged me for her to cum.

When i got to her apartment i rang her she gave me the number and i went up. She was waiting at the door and opened it just as i knocked. She let me in got me to kiss her on the cheek and wow thats when i was hooked. She had some very sexy underwear on and looked amazing. Her body is to die for and her boobs are huge .

After seeing her pictures and videos i was keen to get down to it and find out how big that cock really was. Once the money was out the way we got down to it, although i got the impression she didn't want to share a kiss, i don't know this for certain but if thats the case i respect this. Although i wouldn't of turned one down.

After i gave her oral she put a condom on me (yes she's safe) and gave it me back. Her oral again is amazing and she knows what she's doing. She was keen to find out what i wanted, if i was a top or bottom man. I like to do both so she obliged and i topped her first.

She let me take her from behind and although she said i was very big she took it and let me fuck her tight ass. We then swapped as i wanted to try the monster. She is a very well endowed girl and was more than enough for my ass. Felt her touch places i didn't think existed. Even saying this i don't think it is the 10 inches that is sometimes floated around. Would say between 8 and 9 but by god its more than enough.

After feeling her hard cock fuck me and me getting closer and closer to cuming i wanted her cum first. She asked me where i wanted it and i wanted to swallow all her juices (my thing). She lay me on my back and got all of that cum in my mouth.

Her load tasted great and was definitely a mouth full,along with her cock. she then got her finger up my ass as i came.

Overall was a very good experience with erika and i would definetly recommend her to anyone looking for a big cock.

Her english has been spoken about a lot on here, don't get me wrong you can tell it's not her first language but she speaks english good and is more than enough to have a good time.

She then gave me something to clean myself with and after i got dressed led me to the door. Another kiss on the cheek and a goodbye and i was gone.

I'd love to go back and have that cock for longer if my ass could take it.

Again guys if your looking for a big cock she's definitely got that. Don't miss out if your looking for a girl in birmingham

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rockit_'s Avatar

Excellent review.

It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

Quote Originally Posted by ts erika schinaider View Post
    OK, watching these and I'd assume it's somewhere around 7", or she got bigger hand than my shovel.

Anyway, stunning TS... and would love to meet and get fucked by her

Last edited by rodinuk; 10-25-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I can't wait till she comes to London, I play with myself all the time over her online video's so this is a dream come true for me!! I really can't wait to get that huge penis down my throat and deep in my arse! Her body is so hot from head to toe and her huge weapon just tops it off? I've never given head before whats it like anyone? and whats it like to be filled deep in the arse by this angel? can anyone share there expirience with her on here?

Gold Poster

According to her ad she's visiting London from 24th November to 9th December

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Hemi Royd's Avatar

Everything that close looks huge,is she from Estonia?,That is a Russian missile,and thick,,,after be done by her dont go for a swim,you may drown,wow that is a log!

Veteran Poster

She is too much for you, you can't take her. She will have you screaming!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.