Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    What is the 'right" size and porportions??? I am 6ft tall. 38D-30-44, with a size 11 foot and big hands. Is that the wrong size and porportion???
    Paris Hilton: 5'11", size 11 feet. Just thought that needed to be pointed out.
    Actually Paris Hilton is 5'8" and size 11 shoe. But thanks for the comfort. Actually I've never had an issue with it myself. I love being the Amazon woman. In a form fitting micro mini dress and 4 inch heels, I love the attention I get!!!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGent4ts
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when all is said and done, we must all be beholden to ourselves first and foremost.

I cannot imagine what life would be like living my life as a female born in a man's body, let alone the self questioning and feelings of helplessness that I assume goes along with these feelings somewhere along the way.

I personally am not sure if I would have the internal fortitude / guts that I believe is necessary to first, face and accept the situation created by these internal feelings, let alone make a decision to actually do something about it and transition.

In my limited experience, I have to believe that the decision to transition is one that while difficult to reach, once made is done so with guts, determination and a desire to be true to onesself. Who in their right mind would subject themselves to the crap these ladies go through unless someone deep inside had to be free and brought to life anew.

If the girl within choses to live and be who she is, it should be of no concern to anyone but herself of how the flower ultimatly opens. We are all entitled to our opinions, however common sense, respect of the individual and good manners dictate that we should sometimes keep our opinions of others to ourselves, as the sharing of same can and will, only hurt and not help.
    I agree LAGent. We cannot please everyone. As transexuals, we already face multiple prejudices in our society. I say just live and let live. If a guy likes you, then he likes you. If not, well there are other guys too who can and will appreciate you for YOU! It's not the end of the world (There's always something or someone for everyone's taste palette). People should worry more about their own inner peace and happiness IMO. And what they are in search of.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I strongly agree with the both of you!! Very well spoken on both parts. Now if the rest of society would see us in that way, what a difference it would make in many of our lives!
    I know that would be a milestone! Thanks girlie.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Look, I think there's some validity to the OP's argument, especially with the extreme late-coming transitioners, who have had testosterone have some extreme effects to the body, but the bottom line is effort and self-recognition. If a girl has the build of a linebacker and is as hairy as an ape, she had better drop a ton of weight and get it all lasered off. And, ALL girls should be on hormones immediately and indefinitely. The effects cannot be underestimated.

Let's give the example shown here:

The problem with this girl is that she's taken ZERO hormones, as her body is clearly a slim man's one, and she's made no effort to drop musculature by cutting out the weights and dieting. That's the problem you have right here. I'm quite sure that if she didn't give as much effort as a beginning drag queen, she'd look a hell of a lot more like a woman.

It's not like it's 1950. The technology is out there. Use it.

The only rare exceptions i'd say the original argument is valid if a lot of time has passed and the body is so masculized by testosterone that no amount of surgery could change it (and age doesn't do that to everyone). There is a point when something is completely ridiculous and actually damaging to the community by reinforcing the stereotype of the 'bearded lady' that some of these late transitioners have to think of the interests of others over themselves and just not do it. The time has passed and it's best to move on. But, that's a small subset of girls...

Funny how the OP, who stirred up this whole mess hasn't chimed in at all.

The way I see it is Josue is disturbed that all the people he sees aren't to his/her liking, visually.

Here's a shocker: THERE ARE A FEW UNATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET. Get over it.

Whether one is TS, CD, GG, WTF or BFD, not everyone is going to be beautiful. What are the uglies to do on a Friday night? Stay home? Go live in a monastary?

I demand fair treatment for Uglies!

-=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin

Rookie Poster

The only rare exceptions i'd say the original argument is valid if a lot of time has passed and the body is so masculized by testosterone that no amount of surgery could change it (and age doesn't do that to everyone). There is a point when something is completely ridiculous and actually damaging to the community by reinforcing the stereotype of the 'bearded lady' that some of these late transitioners have to think of the interests of others over themselves and just not do it. The time has passed and it's best to move on. But, that's a small subset of girls...
    this type of comment scares me to death. i am 27 now and just not ready financially or emotionally to transition. i wonder when the point of it being "too late" comes.

i think i am "ok" looking but i have a somewhat large frame (shoulders). am i doomed forever?

also, people say passing isn't that important - in my mind, its the MOST important thing. i just want to be a regular girl, and the thought of people viewing me as "a man with breasts" mortifies me. I just want to be normal.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by altarica
    Nice cock and not that bad looking.I would most certainly suck on that gorgeous fucker.
    Seconded! Yes indeedy.....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Look, I think there's some validity to the OP's argument, especially with the extreme late-coming transitioners, who have had testosterone have some extreme effects to the body, but the bottom line is effort and self-recognition. If a girl has the build of a linebacker and is as hairy as an ape, she had better drop a ton of weight and get it all lasered off. And, ALL girls should be on hormones immediately and indefinitely. The effects cannot be underestimated.

The problem with this girl is that she's taken ZERO hormones, as her body is clearly a slim man's one, and she's made no effort to drop musculature by cutting out the weights and dieting. That's the problem you have right here. I'm quite sure that if she didn't give as much effort as a beginning drag queen, she'd look a hell of a lot more like a woman.

It's just a guess, but I would assume the individual pictured here may like how she looks. AND if you go out in public at all, there are literally millions of REAL women who aren't as attractive as Rafaela. She hapens to be in great physical condition. What's wrong with that?

5 Star Poster

big feet, big hands, big dicks yes please

live with honour

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hungtung1

It's just a guess, but I would assume the individual pictured here may like how she looks. AND if you go out in public at all, there are literally millions of REAL women who aren't as attractive as Rafaela. She hapens to be in great physical condition. What's wrong with that?
    Great physical condition FOR A MAN.

Just have Brad Pitt arch his back and you've got the same thing.

And, I really don't think even 1% of GGs in the world would want to look like that, no.

I'm not saying you're gay, but I really don't think you'd have an unpleasant time being with a guy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ok_right_208.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	195020  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hungtung1

Great physical condition FOR A MAN.

Just have Brad Pitt arch his back and you've got the same thing.

And, I really don't think even 1% of GGs in the world would want to look like that, no.

I'm not saying you're gay, but I really don't think you'd have an unpleasant time being with a guy...
    Believe me, I would never mistake Brad Pitt for Rafaela. I see no resemblance at all. And the fact that I simply appreciate the level of fitness Rafaela shows makes me gay??? Ya, sure, right Pal. I can't imagine that there would be any gays on a webforum called Hung Angels. You're here looking for straight women, right? I also like the way you decide to speak for 99% of the GG's on the planet. Grandiose man. Really grandiose.