Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Hi all,

Thank you guys for your enthusiastic approval of a thread devoted to Barbie Woods.

Here is another set of clips featuring Barbie, again from "Transsexual Beauty Queens #15".

http://www.shemalemovies.us/00shemale95j/asxhgyr.html

Have any of you viewed the movie in it's entirety?

Enjoy.

Spedius

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spedius
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique
    yes, barbie is HOT ... I know many shemales in brazil but I must admit, the american shemales have something extra we dont got here. I need to book a travel to USA to meet one shemale personaly
    Hi again Henrique,

Is that Angel in your animated sig, she is quite spectacular?

I would be interested to know if you have any specific American shemales in mind who you want to meet, photograph and film?

Do you have a list of the Brazillian shemales that you have had the pleasure of meeting and working with?

Keep up the great work.

Spedius
    Hi again, yes, its angel star. You can see some shemales I worked with at http://www.fivestarcontent.com/nonexclusive.php .

and yes, I got a huge list in my mind, but the first one I want to meet is Vanity

TGirls playing with toys, veggies, and huge dildos !

tgirl, want to have your own website? contactme

Professional Poster

yes, barbie is HOT ... I know many shemales in brazil but I must admit, the american shemales have something extra we dont got here. I need to book a travel to USA to meet one shemale personaly :)
    Hi again Henrique,
    I would be interested to know if you have any specific American shemales in mind who you want to meet, photograph and film?
    Do you have a list of the Brazillian shemales that you have had the pleasure of meeting and working with?
    Keep up the great work.
    Spedius
    Hi again, yes, its angel star. You can see some shemales I worked with at http://www.fivestarcontent.com/nonexclusive.php .
    and yes, I got a huge list in my mind, but the first one I want to meet is Vanity ;)
    Hi again Henrique,

Thank you for the link it would make a useful addition to our Transsexual Identification Database, what do you think?

I've seen Vanity's name spelled as Vaniity although I'm unsure which is correct?

If you could meet and photograph her it would be quite a feather in your cap. Is she regarded as a shemale superstar in Brazil?

Good luck with that.

Spedius

Rookie Poster

yes, barbie is HOT ... I know many shemales in brazil but I must admit, the american shemales have something extra we dont got here. I need to book a travel to USA to meet one shemale personaly
    Hi again Henrique,
    Keep up the great work.
    Spedius
    and yes, I got a huge list in my mind, but the first one I want to meet is Vanity
    Hi again Henrique,

Thank you for the link it would make a useful addition to our Transsexual Identification Database, what do you think?

I've seen Vanity's name spelled as Vaniity although I'm unsure which is correct?

If you could meet and photograph her it would be quite a feather in your cap. Is she regarded as a shemale superstar in Brazil?

Good luck with that.

Spedius
    no, she is not well known here, just between the internet guys ! never saw a shemale or a shemale lover talking about vanity .

TGirls playing with toys, veggies, and huge dildos !

tgirl, want to have your own website? contactme

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Thank you guys for your continuing enthusiastic approval of a thread devoted to Barbie Woods.

One of the many things I like about Barbie is her voice, it's very feminine.

Here is another set of clips featuring Barbie, again from "Transsexual Beauty Queens #15".

http://www.shemalemovies.us/00shemale96c/asxhgyr.html

Have any of you viewed the movie in it's entirety?

I, for my sins, own this DVD and it is definitely a classic scene.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Junior Poster

The best video segment of barbie is found on Bob' T-Girls site. barbie fucks a girl named alize BAREBACK, yes you heard me no condoms and it is HOT to say the least. barbie pounds this girls pussy pretty good before dumping her big load on her

I love the clips posted here. I don't think I've ever seen her hotter than straddling the guy's dick while having a rock hard hard-on. I especially love the part where she tells him to slow down fucking her because she's on the verge of cumming - and she wasn't even stroking her cock at the time. And when she does finally cum she shoots a wonderful load all over herself. Very hot indeed!

Hi Females&She-Males,

Please tell us more about the scenes with Kate Frost, for example, which DVD does the sequence come from?

Is your image from the movie, is that Barbie with long hair?

Spedius
    One scene I remember is they're having sex on red carpet. Its quite hot as I remember Barbie actually does Kate missionary style at one point. I think its exclusive to Bob's T-Girl's site though as I still haven't been able to find on any DVD.

The other scene, one of my favorites as a matter of fact, comes from Gia Darling's Transsexual Heart Breakers 7. At one point, Barbie sits on the couch and Kate gets done cowgirl style. Its an incredible scene which IMO is worth the DVD itself. You can preview it by clicking right here

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Thank you guys for your appeciation of all things connected to that lovely lady Barbie Woods.

Great link Females&She-Males, many thanx for that.

Some time ago I saw a photo set shot from Barbie's scene in "Transsexual Beauty Queens 15" but I sadly, neither noted the URL nor copied the set to my HD. If any one has details of this set please either post the photos one at a time or send me a PM with the URL so that I may post them to this thread.

Today's link is once again from the DVD mentioned in the previous paragraph and features Barbie IMHO during her finest moments.

http://www.shemalemovies.us/01shemale08s/index.html

With regards to photos of Barbie, if you have any that you wish to post here, they would really give this thread a boost.

Spedius

Professional Poster

Hi all,

As an afterthought to my previous post, here are a couple of photos of Barbie.

If you click on the link below and scroll down to Barbie's name and click once again you'll see the first of this pair. If you then click on the small image of Barbie's face you'll see the full body shot of her.

Whilst there you can also, if you wish, check out her filmography.

http://web.newsguy.com/ReaLi5TiX/home.htm

Enjoy.

Spedius
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbiewoods_fullbody_202.jpg 
Views:	17048 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	58066  
    Attached Images Attached Images