Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: advice on a sticky situation

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Your use of the word faggot when no one else has used it is very telling.do you consider gays faggots? Im getting a homophobe vibe
    Yeah, i dont think you've ever responded to anything i've said without some kind of brilliant pop psych observation. I'll indulge you. No, i dont't have anything against gays, i'm just reacting to the derision i'm getting from a pack of douchebags on here. In my initial post, i didn't attack or insult anyone. Then a bunch of men started calling me gay, accusing me of lying, and trying to psychoanalyze me. Doesnt seem equitable to me. I think disproving and discrediting me seems way too important to these guys than it ought to be.
    also, being able to write and describe things vividly does not make me a liar or a plaigiarist. And giovanni, what the fuck is your problem? Jesus.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

It's kind of an inevitability that you're gonna get called a fag though. You did fuck a guy.

I don't even think it's right that people think it's notable in a negative way, but it's just as inevitable that people are going to call me a tranny occasionally because I have a cock but am a lady.

My queer little heart just can't see why it matters. I unabashedly advocate my "whomever I want" policy when it comes to the gender of the people I hook up with for fun. It turns out that it's way more fun to fuck when you're done being worried about what who you fuck makes you and them.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshot88 View Post
    Yeah, i dont think you've ever responded to anything i've said without some kind of brilliant pop psych observation. I'll indulge you. No, i dont't have anything against gays, i'm just reacting to the derision i'm getting from a pack of douchebags on here. In my initial post, i didn't attack or insult anyone. Then a bunch of men started calling me gay, accusing me of lying, and trying to psychoanalyze me. Doesnt seem equitable to me. I think disproving and discrediting me seems way too important to these guys than it ought to be.
    also, being able to write and describe things vividly does not make me a liar or a plaigiarist. And giovanni, what the fuck is your problem? Jesus.
    I'll reiterate...you're gay, or at least bi...get over it, you'll be fine.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    It's kind of an inevitability that you're gonna get called a fag though. You did fuck a guy.

I don't even think it's right that people think it's notable in a negative way, but it's just as inevitable that people are going to call me a tranny occasionally because I have a cock but am a lady.

My queer little heart just can't see why it matters. I unabashedly advocate my "whomever I want" policy when it comes to the gender of the people I hook up with for fun. It turns out that it's way more fun to fuck when you're done being worried about what who you fuck makes you and them.
    Your point of view is appreciated. And yeah, i guess it's inevitable. I fucked a guy, hence i am gay due to people's need to label me. I've also fucked half a dozen girls, though, and the guy II fucked, i did so because he's a girlish fem. So that mean's i'm straight too. point is, things are not so black and white as some of you guys would like to label them. I tend to think the ancients had it right. There was no gay-straight dichodomy, it was only dominant vs. Submissive. I happen to be dominant and prefer feminine aesthetics.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I like feminine guys, too, and then I prefer really masculine women. I only like femme guys when they are dressed en femme or when I am.

Transitioning is a major big deal to request in a lover, but CD'ing is not.

Gold Poster

Your point of view is appreciated. And yeah, i guess it's inevitable. I fucked a guy, hence i am gay due to people's need to label me. I've also fucked half a dozen girls, though, and the guy II fucked, i did so because he's a girlish fem. So that mean's i'm straight too. point is, things are not so black and white as some of you guys would like to label them. I tend to think the ancients had it right. There was no gay-straight dichodomy, it was only dominant vs. Submissive. I happen to be dominant and prefer feminine aesthetics.
    You mean dichotomy..

I don't think it matters what your sexuality is except that you're encouraging someone to alter their gender identity to make you feel comfortable. If someone wants to do that it is their decision. I think it is rather selfish to ask him to transition because it turns you on or makes you feel more comfortable.

I was commenting on the gratuitous nature of some of the adjectives you used. Outside of erotic fiction, which is frequently and for good reason the subject of parody, I would never expect to see someone's mouth described as decadent. It didn't strike me as descriptive in a good way; meaning it didn't help anyone understand your dilemma or why you seem so hung up about the sexual encounter you had.

Your channeling of the Greeks and the Romans to explain your sexual preference shows that you do care about the label used. You'd just prefer it to be dominant rather than gay. No label is necessary to point out that if you found him attractive enough to have sex with him, you don't need to ask him to alter his appearance for you. Why you're calling everyone names and getting so unhinged over this is beyond me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    You mean dichotomy..

I don't think it matters what your sexuality is except that you're encouraging someone to alter their gender identity to make you feel comfortable. If someone wants to do that it is their decision. I think it is rather selfish to ask him to transition because it turns you on or makes you feel more comfortable.

I was commenting on the gratuitous nature of some of the adjectives you used. Outside of erotic fiction, which is frequently and for good reason the subject of parody, I would never expect to see someone's mouth described as decadent. It didn't strike me as descriptive in a good way; meaning it didn't help anyone understand your dilemma or why you seem so hung up about the sexual encounter you had.

Your channeling of the Greeks and the Romans to explain your sexual preference shows that you do care about the label used. You'd just prefer it to be dominant rather than gay. No label is necessary to point out that if you found him attractive enough to have sex with him, you don't need to ask him to alter his appearance for you. Why you're calling everyone names and getting so unhinged over this is beyond me.
    You know, you're right. I should just calm down. The way i was talking, you'd think i was being accosted and judged by a bunch of fucking unqualified halfwits! How silly of me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

You know, you're right. I should just calm down. The way i was talking, you'd think i was being accosted and judged by a bunch of fucking unqualified halfwits! How silly of me.
    I'll re-reiterate...you're gay, or at least bi...get over it, you'll be fine.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post

Best response in Seanchai's 'Potential Best Post ever"

My biggest worry before seeing my first TS was "am I gay if I do this", well I've been exploring and I find I need a fem vibe to be attracted. If that is there I really enjoy my time, if it isn't it is not for me. I'm comfortable with the question now and it doesn't really matter and I am not worried about the issue anymore.

As I see the great continuum, I am probably no longer straight but may not be to bi but its OK. I enjoy my sex partners the way they are, don't really expect them to change, and will pass on telling them how to live their live. Only if they become great friends where discussing our goals, our faults and how we can reach our goals will I give advice.

Gay dude can't handle being gay psssssssshhhh