Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: advice on a sticky situation

no one says 'decadent'.. clearly stolen from a ts fantasy wank site

Member Rookie Poster

Aside from the assholes, i want to thank everybody for their input. I feel that many of you misunderstood the context. Protein shakes are very common for people who work out, and we had been discussing the benefits of them before i suggested we go back to my place, so he could try a new brand i had discovered. Those who find that hard to believe simply dont know anything about gym culture. As for the condom, it was mine, i keep them in a drawer in my coffee table, and it was me who gestured for him to get it from there. As for the comments that i have to be gay because he hasn't transitioned, i guess my response would be to ask why you felt the need to say it if it isnt a big deal to begin with. I find it amusing to be basically called a faggot on a message board for tg fans. As for those who are saying this didn't happen, thanks for totally judging someone you don't even know the slightest thing about.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshot88 View Post
    As for the comments that i have to be gay because he hasn't transitioned, i guess my response would be to ask why you felt the need to say it if it isnt a big deal to begin with.

The reason is because you posed a scenario that was totally absurd...I mean, you have sex with a guy one time and think about asking him to transition for you? If you can't just accept him for who he is (and yourself for who you are), there is a problem.

I find it amusing to be basically called a faggot on a message board for tg fans. As for those who are saying this didn't happen, thanks for totally judging someone you don't even know the slightest thing about.

No one called you a faggot...faggot is derogatory, gay isn't...and as far as judging is concerned, you came here asking for advice, you didn't like what you read, and now you're pissed when what you really should be is grateful.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 04-04-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Gold Poster

Agree with Nysprod. You don't have sex with someone unless you are attracted to them. This is why people are pointing out that it's strange that you now want your partner to transition. It must be about your discomfort with how he presents himself and how that makes you feel rather than about attraction. If that's the case, if anyone is homophobic it's you (or not just a possibility).

People think you're winding them up because of the way you described the sex. Maybe you were trying to write an erotic story but the details were more than was necessary to convey a point, so some think you're not serious.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Aside from the assholes, i want to thank everybody for their input. I feel that many of you misunderstood the context. Protein shakes are very common for people who work out, and we had been discussing the benefits of them before i suggested we go back to my place, so he could try a new brand i had discovered. Those who find that hard to believe simply dont know anything about gym culture. As for the condom, it was mine, i keep them in a drawer in my coffee table, and it was me who gestured for him to get it from there. As for the comments that i have to be gay because he hasn't transitioned, i guess my response would be to ask why you felt the need to say it if it isnt a big deal to begin with. I find it amusing to be basically called a faggot on a message board for tg fans. As for those who are saying this didn't happen, thanks for totally judging someone you don't even know the slightest thing about.
    Your use of the word faggot when no one else has used it is very telling.do you consider gays faggots? Im getting a homophobe vibe

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I am with some of the other posters here, a) the language and imagery sounds like erotic fiction; b) as you have already had sex with a man, the tg aspect seems tangential to the core attraction, or it just means you like fembois or effeminate men.

Presumably a butch lesbian in the same situation takes the girl home and says she has a fantasy that her new friend is wearing a dress...?

Professional Poster

Is it ok to suggest to someone to transition? Or to ask if he is planning on it already? I swear, he really seems to be transitioning already... but should i mention it? And if so how should i phrase it?
    Permanently transition, no. But tell him you like it when the other guy crossdresses. Might be into that.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Now this asshole is the only person on this board who has a fitness/athletic background, goes to a gym, or knows what protein shakes are??

This guy is full of shit. He's yanking yall bigtime.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Potential best post ever!

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Potential best post ever!
    Agree again LMAO