Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: advice on a sticky situation

I did leave one thing out which i think led to some of the hate... i am 32 years old and i pretty much know what the hell i want... Bren, who is the friend i spent time with, is only 23... and seems to really want to make a big change. I just felt scared to say, "hey, is that change to become a girl?" It just seemed intuitive...
    also, Eva, it makes me feel better you can read that and understand the passion between two people, and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshot88 View Post
    So i had been noticing a guy at the gym for about a year. The first time i noticed him was because i couldnt tell if he was a man or a woman. He has gorgeous doe eyes, a slender face and body, full lips, long flowing wavy brown hair, and long slim legs. Ever since i noticed him i had been thinking of him as a shemale. He would have absolutely no trouble passing... even his gestures and voice are soft, demure, and feminine.
    anyway, i approached him recently and chatted him up for a while. He seems shy and reserved. I was hoping so much he would mention something about being tg, but he never did. So finally, i had been working out with him a bit for a while, and i asked him if he'd like to come back to my apartment for some protein shake. He was very excited and said yes.
    the next thing i knew i was taking a chance... i slid down my pants and caressed his face... and he slid down and started sucking my cock with his decadent mouth. I stroked his face... then he pulled out a condom and slid it onto me... in no time he was bouncing on my fat dick, with his sweet smelling wavy hair wafting in my face. He moaned and bounced and gripped my biceps firmly as i bounced him up and down. We're talking hot sex here. When we had finished, he left me a phone number and kissed me sweetly..... here's the problem. I only want him if he's tg. Is it ok to suggest to someone to transition? Or to ask if he is planning on it already? I swear, he really seems to be transitioning already... but should i mention it? And if so how should i phrase it?
    Wait, you have sex with him one time and you want to ask that? Are you real...that's absurd...

Get over it, you're gay, it's no biggie...this desire for him to transition is your attempt to deal with your own homosexuality.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Silver Poster

and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.
    way to shoot down my advice homie. next time, have a heart

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Monosexuals. Aren't they just darling?

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

I did leave one thing out which i think led to some of the hate... i am 32 years old and i pretty much know what the hell i want... Bren, who is the friend i spent time with, is only 23... and seems to really want to make a big change. I just felt scared to say, "hey, is that change to become a girl?" It just seemed intuitive...
    also, Eva, it makes me feel better you can read that and understand the passion between two people, and this isnt all a bunch of pseudo straight guys trying to call me gay, like mr. Ymca and his ilk.
    -No prob, the way you worded your story, to me, sounded like a sexy novel!

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Wait, you have sex with him one time and you want to ask that? Are you real...that's absurd...

Get over it, you're gay, it's no biggie...this desire for him to transition is your attempt to deal with your own homosexuality.

HAHA...wow....(sigh)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post

HAHA...wow....(sigh)
    Why "HAHA...wow"...I wasn't being factitious...there's nothing wrong with being gay, if that's what you are...there IS something wrong with not accepting yourself for what you are...that's what the problem is.

i wasnt downin you...i do agree with you on "not accepting one's self as who they are" ...i was laughing at what you said

Senior Member Junior Poster moonunit7's Avatar

I don't get it. If you enjoyed the sex with him last time, why can't you continue the way he is now. If he decides to transition, all the better for you and if not, you still have someone nice to have sexy time with. Win-Win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    i wasnt downin you...i do agree with you on "not accepting one's self as who they are" ...i was laughing at what you said
    Lol...I was just thinking about the "protein shake" line...classic...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

hahahah ....mmmmm....id say coffee or tea maybe...