Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned! I suck at being a troll! Rookie Poster

Default Re: Girls, what u do when u reach client n he changes mind n doesnt want u?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Ya'll are gonna hate me so much more then you already do, but... This happened to me once and only once. So I sent the guy a paypal invoice and told him to pay up or I would send all his info and our correspondence to the cops. I told him that I could afford to turn us in because a day or two in the city jail is nothing to a person in my line of work but that it could totally destroy his life. I said if he did pay and any foul play befell me later on down the line as retribution that his info is tucked away in an envelope that my brother keeps so they know who the primary suspect is. I was issued payment immediately.
    I love what u did haha!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Banned! I suck at being a troll! Rookie Poster

Default Re: Girls, what u do when u reach client n he changes mind n doesnt want u?

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    What if the guy was going to HER place for an incall and changed his mind? That happens as well you know...
    Yeah but it's less annoying for incall as outcall YOU need to move out and make the effort while incall it's him, so I wouldn't care much being rejected for an incall.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sex Appeal View Post
    Yeah but it's less annoying for incall as outcall YOU need to move out and make the effort while incall it's him, so I wouldn't care much being rejected for an incall.
    as long as one is honest be it tgurl or john, there shouldn't be a problem incall or out. a guy can refuse service as much as a tgurl can refuse service. and i bet tgurl refusing service to a john more often a john refusing a tgurl. what i don't agree is the extremes some are stating here. no one should slander, blackmail, or extort anyone for refusing a date regardless if it'a tgurl or a john.

a joke is a very seriouse thing

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

I'd easily do it again if the circumstances were the same... life without a little danger, a little chaos as garnish... well that's no life that I'd ever want to live. Our stories are all we got and I want mine to be as interesting as possible... even if on occasion it brings potential or even actual harm my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz View Post
    ing that card

That's called blackmail. You're an idiot for ever playing that card.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    I'd easily do it again if the circumstances were the same... life without a little danger, a little chaos as garnish... well that's no life that I'd ever want to live. Our stories are all we got and I want mine to be as interesting as possible... even if on occasion it brings potential or even actual harm my way.
    you can live an interesting n exciting life w/o hurting other for your enjoyment. you're one of two things. either u r a bitch who loves causing harm to others which means u r very unstable mentally. or 2, u r not really a bitch, and you just write idiotic comments to see if you can get a rise from someone. which in turn makes a very needy and lonely person who just wants some sort of evaluation. no, i don't hate, like you suggested on your first post. i just feel sorry fr you.

a joke is a very seriouse thing