Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elektra uk 10"

Thick and Juicy!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Elektra uk 10"

i can confirm that is a 100% real picture, having taken that monster in my mouth a few times. biggest and hardest i ever seen.
    must try to see her again soon.

Thats a nice arm, I mean cock.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

All. I am visiting Elektra tonight, so will give you all an update. The picture of her in her nurse outfit and her massive cock sticking out made my mind up. I hope she is as big in the flesh as will be sucking her for an hour. Cant wait

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Wow!

Senior Member Professional Poster drongo's Avatar

Made my eyes water just seeing that monster...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehugetrannycock View Post
    All. I am visiting Elektra tonight, so will give you all an update. The picture of her in her nurse outfit and her massive cock sticking out made my mind up. I hope she is as big in the flesh as will be sucking her for an hour. Cant wait
    Great, thanks, wish you a good experience and looking forward to the review! I joined her PremierShemale site a while back with a view to checking the videos and then possibly visiting her. I paid the money but did not get the access which was very frustrating. I tried emailing her but it was undelivered. I thought she might have finished (thought I read that somewhere) but I guess not. Is she in Nottingham? She looks good with a nice lean fit body and according to the photos does look massively endowed. Searching for "ts uk elektra fucking 2" lists a site with a few images and a link to a video clip which is unavailable. Anyway, thanks for the update.

I spoke to her when booking. yes, she is still in Nottingham. Her website is down at the moment and she is looking to set another one up. Do you have any pictures/links to her cock as does look too big to be true!!!!

I have seen very few photos of her but I attach the few I have. The photos of her on this thread in the nurses uniform do seem consistent to me (check the shadows for instance). She does appear to have a beautiful huge cock on top of nice pretty big heavy balls too. To me it looks to be in the 8-9" range and very thick? She would seem to be a big 'grower'. I could imagine the pleasure of worshipping that for an hour. I fantasize about frotting with her too with us both observing the size comparison. I would definitely be very vocal in complimenting her on her size throughout the session, that's for sure. The link to that site I mentioned previously with some screen captures is given below. Unfortunately the Fileserve clip is not available.
    http://entnt.com/thread-824095-1-95.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TSElektra1.jpg 
Views:	1767 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	622070   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TSElektra2.jpg 
Views:	1698 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	622071   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TSElektra3.jpg 
Views:	1900 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	622072  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

you are a star...and once I have eaten this monster cock I will revela all...assuming I am not having a jaw transplant!!!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.