View Poll Results: There are so many beautiful hung angels to choose from.

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bailey Jay

9 50.00%
  • Mariana Cordoba

6 33.33%
  • Allanah Starr

1 5.56%
  • Ana Mancini

2 11.11%
  • Eva Lynn

3 16.67%
  • Celeste Fuentes

3 16.67%
  • Yasmine Lee

6 33.33%
  • Vicki Richter

2 11.11%
  • Venus Lux

3 16.67%
  • Heather Towers

2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default My top 10 Fave of all time

I narrowed my favorite girls down to 18 and spent countless hours of watching research to cum up with my fave 10. ok top 11. I couldn't decide between Bambi and Heather. My apologies and thanks to Gia, vanity, Serena, Mia, Honey, Areeya and the many other girls who have given me such pleasure

10- Bambi Prescott-Fabulous legs, gorgeus perky tits, and the finest cocksucking lips on the planet and her little kitten pur voice gets me hard instantly!

10-Heather Towers- Ok shes not the most beautiful and that cute little Korean barbque isn't the biggest but damn theres something about her that is so sexy. those long incredible legs and that tiny waste are so cock stiffening. And when she says fuck me daddy with that pouty potty mouth I melt!

9-Vicki Richter- The bad girl with the great legs, beautiful cock and perfect ass.

8- Yasmine Lee-beautiful face with such a cute ass, love her new tits and one of my fave cocks. Love her voice too

7-Venus Lux- Ultra femme goddess from head to painted toes. lovely little body

6- Celeste Fuentes- One of the most gorgeus girls on the planet with my favorite bubble but. I don't know why she covers up that pretty cock in her scenes though

5- Eva Lynn- She is a dream- great legs tiny waste 7 inches of beautiful shecock and simply gorgeus!

4- Ana Mancini- the perfect Barbie doll with the pretty cock and giant tits and that accent puts the cherry on top.

3 Allanah Starr- What can I say about this latin beauty with full pouty lips, curves to die for and the finest tits on the planet!

2- Mariana Cordoba- Not only is she one of the most beautiful girls on the planet she is packing a monster shecock and bounces and twirls like no other. Perfection

1- Bailey Jay- Whats not to love the most ultra femme gorgeus girl on the planet. everything about her is perfect. the finest ass, tits and stick pussy package of all time

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: My top 10 Fave of all time

great choices, and I appreciate your explanations. But, where's Barbie Woods and Kalena Rios?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by stockinglicker3 View Post
    I narrowed my favorite girls down to 18 and spent countless hours of watching research to cum up with my fave 10. ok top 11. I couldn't decide between Bambi and Heather. My apologies and thanks to Gia, vanity, Serena, Mia, Honey, Areeya and the many other girls who have given me such pleasure

10- Bambi Prescott-Fabulous legs, gorgeus perky tits, and the finest cocksucking lips on the planet and her little kitten pur voice gets me hard instantly!

10-Heather Towers- Ok shes not the most beautiful and that cute little Korean barbque isn't the biggest but damn theres something about her that is so sexy. those long incredible legs and that tiny waste are so cock stiffening. And when she says fuck me daddy with that pouty potty mouth I melt!

9-Vicki Richter- The bad girl with the great legs, beautiful cock and perfect ass.

8- Yasmine Lee-beautiful face with such a cute ass, love her new tits and one of my fave cocks. Love her voice too

7-Venus Lux- Ultra femme goddess from head to painted toes. lovely little body

6- Celeste Fuentes- One of the most gorgeus girls on the planet with my favorite bubble but. I don't know why she covers up that pretty cock in her scenes though

5- Eva Lynn- She is a dream- great legs tiny waste 7 inches of beautiful shecock and simply gorgeus!

4- Ana Mancini- the perfect Barbie doll with the pretty cock and giant tits and that accent puts the cherry on top.

3 Allanah Starr- What can I say about this latin beauty with full pouty lips, curves to die for and the finest tits on the planet!

2- Mariana Cordoba- Not only is she one of the most beautiful girls on the planet she is packing a monster shecock and bounces and twirls like no other. Perfection

1- Bailey Jay- Whats not to love the most ultra femme gorgeus girl on the planet. everything about her is perfect. the finest ass, tits and stick pussy package of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb View Post
    great choices, and I appreciate your explanations. But, where's Barbie Woods and Kalena Rios?
    I agree. Kalena should be on the list.
    Venus Lux -- very good choice.
    Bailey Jay -- yes!
    Mariana Cordoba -- yep!
    Mint would be on my list. Rafaela Ninfeta. Mylena Bismark. Casey Lay. Blair Ryder. Jamie Markham.
    And:
    Pics of: Blair Ryder, Mylena Bismark, Mint and Jamie Markham.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BR 5.jpg 
Views:	813 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	635803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mylena B. early pics.jpg 
Views:	838 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	635804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mint is sexy (5).jpg 
Views:	859 
Size:	263.3 KB 
ID:	635805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JM (10).jpg 
Views:	853 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	635806  

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

hey ben- you forgot the britney spears vegas drag queen impressonator

I don't see how anyone can have Baliey Jay ranked #1 if it's based on performance

If it's looks, then i can see it.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Deal Wit It!

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

I always laugh at stick pussy.

Just call it a cock.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Daddy Rookie Poster

1 Juliette Stray as a redhead
    2 Bailey Jay aka Harley Quinn