Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default My 2 weeks in Mexico city:Info on shemales ( where to go, price,etc) all in here :)

I went 2 weeks in Mexico. I arrived in Mexico DF and I actually stayed there the whole time lol. I love this city, the food, the street culture, the weather... but i know you dont really care about that.

So yes there is plenty of shemales in mexico and its a good thing because honestly the GG mexican girl are ugly and I am the first one surprise. I love latina but mexican gg are not nice, all small, chubby and no ass.

Anyway, if you are into shemales, which you must be since you are on a shemale forum... you will have a good time in mexico city. You can find shemale streetwalkers 24/7 or even on the net with website like mileroticos or travestimexico . I prefer the streetwalker since you have the girl right in front of you and can see what she really looks like.

There is a couple of different spot for both shemale and gg prostitution, which is totally legal over there so no worries of being caught by the police.
    To know where to go, go to this link

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...A.kMqwxEnfT5Kw
    in which shows the streets where to go, it is highlighted in different color, you might have to zoom a bit to see.

The place to see shemales is on a road called Tlalpan on the side of the road going from the North to the south and it is a beauty. I just loved to have a stroll down the road and walk pass those lovely shemales.

You can find shemale between the metro station San ANtonio Abad until the last metro on this line called Tasquena. But the shemale are mainly between the metro Villa de Cortes and Nativitas. I went there both during the day and night. It is mainly active from 18h00 until 24h but like i said you can find some girls almost at every time of the day. It is totally safe both during the day and night. I am a tall, blond with blue eyes guy so i totally look like a stranger and yet, never felt in danger. Just dont be stupid and you will have a good time

I mainly went there by foot and just walk by them, and when i saw one that i liked, i just stop and ask her price. I am fluent in spanish so it was pretty easy and I dont want to brag but the girls usually like me so and we go party all night or they give me a low price. If you book a girl online, the price starts at like 1 500... The price of the streets usually goes from 500 pesos to 1000 pesos. But then you have to pay the hotel for the quickie. The road is full of ''fuckie hotel'' and the girls are usually working close to one, or if not they will not where to go.You pay normally around 250 pesos for the hotel I usually talk with the girl, agree on a price and then I hail a cab and go to the hotel. I even walked to the hotel couple of time

So yeah, i hope it helped you guys, feel free to post question,comments or story here in this thread

Here's a pic of me,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10686812_10152865970593688_6365422353439983486_n.jpg 
Views:	1602 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	804185  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Default Re: My 2 weeks in Mexico city:Info on shemales ( where to go, price,etc) all in here

Great info! Thanks for posting.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: My 2 weeks in Mexico city:Info on shemales ( where to go, price,etc) all in here

any pics of the girls? or links ?

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

that's it?? No pics.. no stories... the good..... the bad.. the ugly???? Anything????
    Thanx for something, but it turned into nothing!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    that's it?? No pics.. no stories... the good..... the bad.. the ugly???? Anything????
    Thanx for something, but it turned into nothing!!!
    haha,
    I knew that posting without any pics of the girls i fucked or the girls on the street was gonna make some people pissed.
    But eh man, it is not because there is no pics that there is nothing, just go click on another thread to JO, this thread was mean to be informative, no to get your little willy hard...

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Wow this is a unique report, never saw anyone write anything up on mexico like this. not worried about photos but how were the t girls you were with on a scale of 1-10? how was the hotel you stayed in. how big were the t girls cocks? nice asses?

Usually people always say dont go with tranny street walkers cause they are theives scam artists druggies, I guess mexico is different.

I see you did a write about brazil, still gonna do that trip too?

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

What Im trying to convey, is that the only pic u put up is of yourself, what makes u think we r interested in that? Im a member of other boards for females and ones where guys travel to Latin American Countries. So I know a good and interesting Thread when I see one. Its not all about the pics, but you can gives us a report of your daily experiences, and pics that accompany them are what proves to be a great vacation mongering report!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by adfan View Post
    Wow this is a unique report, never saw anyone write anything up on mexico like this. not worried about photos but how were the t girls you were with on a scale of 1-10? how was the hotel you stayed in. how big were the t girls cocks? nice asses?

Usually people always say dont go with tranny street walkers cause they are theives scam artists druggies, I guess mexico is different.

I see you did a write about brazil, still gonna do that trip too?
    Thanks, i am happy you liked my post,

About the questions you asked, well I did find the trans very hot, but again its all about preferences. I love latina so i was kinda at the best place for that.
    I did not see any asian LB over there. Mostly latina and very rarely some black ts. Also, there is a nice mix of femboy, very feminine shemale and then bimbo kinda style. ANd about theiur asses, hmm they have such great asses. I mean, I feel like the ass is defenitely more important there than here in North America and in Europe, it is very common to see girl with '' fake'' ass. But all in all, they look great so i dont mind if it is fake or not.

Like i said you can see them on the streets during the day too, so you really can see how they look. But again, peek time is mostly between 18h and 23h.

I never felt threaten while i walk on Tlalpan, iti as a very very busy streets so its not like you can be ambush or anything, also, the hotel are usually on the next corner of where they work, if not you can always bring them back to your room, but make sure you can bring girls back first.

Yes, i will go to brazil too, i am already checking info and I already have some contacts with some ts there. I use some dating apps like badoo or tinder. But those are not hookers, its just your everyday brazilian ts.
    I should be in brazil in 3 months or so. If anyone have some info, i would love to get some
    ( I will probably go to both Sao Paulo and Rio)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by utulisateurs; 03-05-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Rookie Poster

Thanks for the info.. It is brilliant to get info as so little out there about latino ts.. My fav. But wow expensive at 1250pesos... As much as in America. Much cheaper in Spain and Italy

Good to know though =-O

Junior Poster

yeah indeed, it is quite expansive all things considered.