View Poll Results: Help me better my stories; how was it??

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too much drama, not enough sex?

5 31.25%
  • Too much sex, not enough drama?

0 0%
  • Perfect?

5 31.25%
  • Needs sex between Sarah and main character?

9 56.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Sarah, smile...

Rookie Poster

Default Sarah, smile...

"You bastard!" rang in my ears as a slap landed on my cheek. As I turned to face the situation- which turned out to be a hot-tempered blonde- a rebound smack was already on its way.

"Heyyy..." I leaned back as I caught the girl's wrist mid-swing, "I'm not the guy you're looking for…" The girl's eyes, still on fire, narrowed, resembling something from a jet fighter- like afterburners or missiles launching or something. I had to smile at that. It was then that she noticed she had indeed been mistaken. I tried to explain before she could feel too embarrassed.

"Don't worry, this happens all the time. The guy you're after is my brother. He's probably gone now, but I'll kick his ass for the both of us when I see him."

This helped, but she was still upset and embarrassed as she left. I just turned back to the bar, cursing my brother.

"Thanks. And sorry, man..." my brother laughed as he walked up to me and slapped me on the shoulder.

"Fuck you, dude" I responded. "Why do you always do that shit and leave me to catch hell for it without so much as a head's up?"

"I said I'm sorry." he said with fake sullenness. I just turned back to my drink. "Tell you what, let me buy you a drink for your trouble. Hey!" he called to the bartender, “Two of whatever he's having over here!" Then apparently his next victim caught his eye and he was gone.

I turned around to see who would try to kick my ass later that night. As soon as I saw her I felt exactly what my brother must have felt every time he found an "irresistible" girl. She was shorter than everybody else in the club- about 5'3", which was a far cry from all the model type chicks in there who were nearly 6' tall. But her beautiful face framed by bouncy brunette locks kept her from being lost in a sea of legs. She had the darkest blue eyes and her porcelain-white skin announced that she was so not into the current tanning trend, but rather stuck in the grunge/gothic 90's look. Her pale skin and loose dark curls made her look like a black and white photo. I followed the brunette waves straight down her shoulders to her chest. Her small frame lent even more appeal to her already voluptuous breasts, small waist, and curvy hips and legs. I just knew she had a nice tight bottom too. Sporting a hoody, tight boot-cut jeans, and heels, this girl was taking my breath away and I was to captivated to miss it.

Then I remembered my brother. "Shit!" I thought as a rushed to catch him. I elbowed my way to where the girl had been, but she was already gone by the time I got there. I hurriedly scanned the area, but there was no sign of either one of them. So I made my way back to my spot at the bar. Maybe I could score some points on the rebound later that evening, I thought to myself with a resigned half-laugh. But just as I finished my first drink my brother ran up to me.

"Come on man! Let's go!" His words were tumbling out as he tugged at my arm.

"Wait, what happened? What'd you do?"

"Dude! Come on. You don't wanna get into that shit, I'm tellin' you! Let's go..."

"Wait..." By then I was talking to his back, so I downed the second drink and rushed to the back of the club.

When I reached the restrooms, I found the girl sitting by the payphones with her head in her hands. I knelt down in front of her, but before I could say anything three of those tall, model-type girls grabbed me. I called out to her, but the three chicks were pushing me into the restroom. They had me pinned in one of the stalls before I stopped trying to get the girl's attention, and as soon as I realized what was happening I started struggling to get loose, but the stall was so little I couldn't get any leverage to get up from under the girls. When I couldn't overpower the girls I finally stopped struggling and looked at them for the first time.

There was a girl on each side of me and one in front of me, blocking the stall door. All of the girls were over 5'8". The girls on my left and right were basically opposites, the one on the right being a raven-haired slim chick in black jeans and bustier, while to my left was a platinum blonde with amazing curves wrapped in a Hollister tee and a small skirt. The girl in front of me was apparently the leader of the group. Her hair was a honey blonde tint with a 'Pink'-inspired short cut. She had a nice body, with long legs and very large boobs, both on display due to her thin halter top dress.

While the two girls on my side held me down the girl in the halter top pulled my shirt open, then loosened my belt and snatched my pants and boxers down. As if I wasn't already shocked enough by this point, she then began to stroke my chest and back, stopping to smack my ass and reach around and squeeze my balls and rub my dick. With all the attention, I was getting turned on despite the situation. After stroking my cock a couple times, she called out to the girl still outside by the phones. She came in, still tearful. I couldn't see her, but I could hear her still sobbing.

"Don't worry Sarah, we'll teach him." the honey blonde girl smiled.

"Shit!" I thought, "I'm gonna get fisted in front of the most beautiful girl in the world!" I started rambling, trying to explain what had happened.

"Shut up, asshole!" the leader-girl said, then looking to the girl on the left, "You ready Kat?"

"Yeah."

"You ready Annika?"

"Yeah" the platinum blonde smiled. "We're ready Khloe."
    With that the girls on my sides pushed me around and down on the toilet and Khloe moved in close, until my face was nearly touching her stomach. When I looked up at her she just smiled. Then she slowly slipped her dress off, releasing her amazing breasts, and then slid her panties to the side. I froze when a large cock popped out of her panties, slapping my cheek. She was a transsexual! My firm cock quickly rose higher still, but before I could respond, she grabbed my hair and pushed her dick into my mouth. She began pumping my mouth hard so I had to start sucking it to keep her from shoving her eight inches down my throat. "Wow" I thought, "I'm actually enjoying this!"

"You do that good" she moaned slowly, "you must like it, you bitch-boy." Then she pulled out, bent down, face to face with me- by then my mouth was already missing her shaft- and glared at me. "Don't mess with these girls unless you wanna get fucked.”

With that she spit in my mouth and stood back up to jam her dick back into my half-eager lips. She started gasping again as she slid her cock back and forth over my tongue and lips. Then she closed her eyes and slowed down, at that time the other two girls let me up a little, but just as I tried to get my footing, the blonde, Annika, slid in under me. I felt a wet finger enter my ass. I tensed up immediately.

"Tight ass, eh?" She had no sympathy as she toyed with my asshole. I started to relax as I gained rhythm between Khloe's thrusts into my mouth and Annika's fingers in my ass. Just as I loosened up Annika pulled out her fingers and she and Kat forcefully pushed me down on to her waiting shaft. She was so thick! I bucked up jamming Khloe's cock down my throat. I gagged and drew back but the ass-fucking forced me to rebound. Apparently, Khloe loved this deep throating cause on the second or third rebound she shrieked, clenched my hair, pulling my head completely onto her shaft, forcing herself all the way into my throat, then pumped a huge, hot jet of cum into me. She was relentless while injecting me with her load, holding the back of my neck and head, slamming my face into her crotch, rolling her hips to feel every bit of my throat. When she finally finished fucking my mouth she sighed, "Shit, this guy's a great sex toy!"

"I know!" Annika smiled. She was still hammering my ass, but Kat must have been soft hearted, because she knelt down and began kissing and licking my rock hard dick, taking it deep into her mouth in rhythm with Annika's strokes.

"Sarah, you give him a taste of what happens when he messes with the wrong girls." Khloe smiled as she walked over to Sarah. By this time I was loving this experience and wasn't even trying to struggle.

"No, I don't-” Just then our eyes met for the first time. Her hands flew up to her mouth. "Oh, my God! That's not him! That's not the guy!"

I felt Annika go limp inside my ass and Kat dropped my cock.

"What do you mean, the wrong guy?" Khloe shot back panickingly, "This is the guy you pointed out to us!"

"I...” she stammered, "I was sure that he was him... I mean, this was... I don't know!"

She looked at me with sad, apologetic eyes, so I walked over to her, awkwardly pulling my pants up on the way. Looking into those eyes, stark, dark, and deep like autumn nights, but with the slow-billowing cold sadness of winter; I was consumed. Everything around me disappeared and I was immersed in her eyes' night-death.

“Come on, lets go.” I breathed. She stammered for words, but I shushed her. She looked back at her friends sheepishly; they all smiled back.

“He’s ok by us- we taught him how to treat a lady.” They were apparently amused by my innocent swooning.

Sarah and I laughed as we walked out of the bar, my arm over her shoulder.

“What was that slip of paper you passed Khloe? You already trying to cheat?” Sarah joked.

“Oh, that? That was my brother’s address.”

Sometimes you feel like a , sometimes you don't...

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Default Re: Sarah, smile...

Very nice story. Thank you.

Cock Worshipper

I have only one complaint....this is too short, I hope you'll be giving us more of this budding romance, even if that means "enduring" more delicious forced topping...

Rookie Poster

well guys throw some ideas at me, what would yall like to happen? I guess the whole "shemale" forced fantasy would be/is frowned upon by alot of girls I think? I was a bit skeptical as to writing it like a chaser fantasy, but hey its just that a fantasy right?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I've seen this story before somewhere. I don't remember the site, but either it's not something you just wrote or it's ripped from somebody.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

ej - maybe you read it here before? it's been posted a few weeks.

Rookie Poster

You may have seen it on craigslist- I posted it there for everyone's entertainment, but got flagged lol. And yes, you may have read it here, look at the OP date. Oh, and please be sure before you accuse authors of plagiarism. Go to turnitin and run it.... Thats what we had to do for my college English classes (from which I passed with honors).