Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is rape?

5 Star Poster

Default What is rape?

Thought provoking question.

David Cameron (conservative party leader in UK)is on a crusade at the mo, to save girls from being raped, and lock up more rapists. But what is rape. You've dated a girl a few months. It finally happens, she's a bit tipsy, and you fuck her in the heat of the moment, it's all consenting at the time of the act. But she wakes up in the morning, and you have a big fuck off argument, and you dump her, next thing you know, she's on the rape trail. How many guys are serving time cos of this scenario.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I don't fuck chicks that are high or drunk at the time we are hanging out, always been a rule of mine. Some of the best sex I ever had was 2 days after a chick I'd been partying with figured out I took her home, placed her on her couch, then walked out locking the door behind me.

My point: if a chick has to get blasted or high to have sex with you IMO she's not really into you. I'm sure this sounds weird to alot of people but it is my opinion.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Not a chance in hell that is rape.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I don't fuck chicks that are high or drunk at the time we are hanging out, always been a rule of mine. Some of the best sex I ever had was 2 days after a chick I'd been partying with figured out I took her home, placed her on her couch, then walked out locking the door behind me.

My point: if a chick has to get blasted or high to have sex with you IMO she's not really into you. I'm sure this sounds weird to alot of people but it is my opinion.
    Holy shit!!!!!! That means a girl has never been into me LOL.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Proves that you are a true Gentleman. And a decent person.

Alright Then.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: What is rape?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    what is rape. You've dated a girl a few months. It finally happens, she's a bit tipsy, and you fuck her in the heat of the moment, it's all consenting at the time of the act. But she wakes up in the morning, and you have a big fuck off argument, and you dump her, next thing you know, she's on the rape trail. How many guys are serving time cos of this scenario.

key word is CONSENTING

as long as before and during she says its ok... ITS OK

if at anytime before or during she says no or stop ... and you dont... its rape

Gold Poster

If a girl is drunk there is no way i would violate her because she isn't in a correct state of mind,in my opinion if any guy does have sex with a girl who is intoxicated he is a scumbag.

5 Star Poster

LMFAO, I've been played this game, then I leave my Samsung D900 on voice record, and she plays this shit, then I play it back to her, dumn bitch

Professional Poster

Default Re: What is rape?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Thought provoking question.

David Cameron (conservative party leader in UK)is on a crusade at the mo, to save girls from being raped, and lock up more rapists. But what is rape. You've dated a girl a few months. It finally happens, she's a bit tipsy, and you fuck her in the heat of the moment, it's all consenting at the time of the act. But she wakes up in the morning, and you have a big fuck off argument, and you dump her, next thing you know, she's on the rape trail. How many guys are serving time cos of this scenario.
    Yeah but how many guys have got away with rape claiming consent, this type of shit works both ways.

Talking of UK politics, what’s the fucking point of voting for Labour or Conservative, they're no different. Once you strip away the spin it’s the same bullshit policies.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    If a girl is drunk there is no why i would violate her because she isn't in a correct state of mind,in my opinion if any guy does have sex with a girl who is intoxicated he is a scumbag.
    If you date a girl and get her drunk on the first date and take advantage of her, that would be a little scummy. But if you have already been dating for several months and it just happens that the first time you have sex is on a night that you go to a club or something and have a few drink and are having a lot of fun. I don't think that would be scummy at all.