Page 142 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4292132137138139140141142143144145146147152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2347
    Banned - Long overdue. Junior Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I'm not 'slipping' out of anything, hard4janira. I don't think we should move this thread too far afield with off topic discussions. Who's a jew, what's a jew etc, IMO shouldn't be in this thread, that's all.
    I agree completely. But maybe you should clue James in on a few facts (like you can be German and Jewish, Russian and Jewish etc...He seems to thinks a persons name plays a significant role in their race. By that logic I presume you must be Italian....).

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Honest, the original colonists had no interest in buying free human labor to till their tobacco and cotton plantations, those evil Euros MADE us enslave our fellow human beings for economic gain.
    You are not entirely correct. Not all colonists were the same. The Puritans were always anti-slavery and they were the first to establish a permanent settlement here. I don't think you will find many (if any) Puritans involved in the slave trade. They were extremely devout and pious people. Quakers came a little later and they probably would not have been involved in the slave trade either. The colonies in the south that were established by the King of England (Anglican) encouraged and participated in the slave trade.

Quote Originally Posted by hard4janira View Post
    I agree completely. But maybe you should clue James in on a few facts (like you can be German and Jewish, Russian and Jewish etc...He seems to thinks a persons name plays a significant role in their race. By that logic I presume you must be Italian....).
    You what's so amazing about you, YOU DON'T FUCKING READ AND THEN YOU WANT TO TRY AND DISRESPECT SOMEONE AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! Not only did I say I put up videos of two of the most prominent Dr.'s on African history and I can get more.

I said Caucasian Khazar Ashkenazi Jews are CONVERTED JEWS!!! They are not of the original bloodline of the Jews. The African dark Melanin Hebrews are the original bloodline of Hebrew Israelites, the European Caucasian so called Jews are have absolutely nothing to do with the bloodline of the original Hebrews.
    If you're going to quote me quote me right.
    Yes names are significant, if Your dam name is Jack and then I call you Jake, will you answer if I call you Jake? So names do count if they didn't count, how come the word Jew didn't exist yet it's now the name associated with the Caucasian converted Jews and not the original Hebrew Israelites? Because someone wants to tell a lie and change history. I can go so deep into map changes all types of things.

These are the original Hebrew Israelites, and they are disrespected by the So called Caucasian converted Jews. I asked you show me where I am wrong, You don't provide no cited sources that I can check all you do is babble. A lot of my own people here in the US don't even know those Dark African Hebrew Israelite Kushites exist because all the media show is the Caucasian converted Jews!!!

Does this look like those original Hebrews Israelites, later became Jews? HELL NO!!!

NOW PROVE ME WRONG!!! YOU KEEP YAPPIN AND FLAPPIN BUT WHERE ARE YOUR DOCUMENTS?

Last edited by jamesedwards; 05-22-2012 at 03:50 AM.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Funny thing is when the racial shit started happening people started talking about Zimmerman is not white he's Hispanic, when I saw that I was baffled, like hell yall talking about. He's not all Hispanic he's a dam mixed person, Caucasian and Hispanic. In reality you can't call him all Hispanic or All Caucasian. His mother is AFro Peruvian and his father is Caucasian, do some research on the matter. Someone had the never to say Zimmerman is a Jewish name. LOL like wtf Zimmerman is not a Jewish name because I have studied that langauge and Hebrew and Aramaic is the languages and there would be no type of name like Zimmerman in that language, Zimmerman would have it's roots from German or Polish comings. So here it is as I have claimed go back and read my post the word has NOTHING TO DO WITH HEBREW/JEWISH NAMES!!!! Now see if I am on my meds with that. And we know dam well the Germans aren't Jews!!!

Zimmerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ZIMMERMAN
    Zimmerman derives from the German last name Zimmermann which means carpenter. Within the United States, it is ranked as the 441st-most common surname.[1]
    Zimmerman is often confused with Zimmermann. The loss or addition of the double "n" may imply many things. This may include racial, ethnic, religious or other cultural variations.[2]Above all, the final "n" was seen as redundant in new countries of immigration where English was spoken. As a part of routine, German names were often Anglicized or simplified by immigration officials upon entry into the United States

Are you serious with this bilge? Stop humping your post count...it's quality not quantity dude.

Go to any Jewish neighboorhood in NYC and pop open the phone book. There are thousands of Zimmermans. In fact I believe Bob Dylan's last name was Zimmerman.

Now get re-focused and back on topic....I need some humor tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Are you serious with this bilge? Stop humping your post count...it's quality not quantity dude.

Go to any Jewish neighboorhood in NYC and pop open the phone book. There are thousands of Zimmermans. In fact I believe Bob Dylan's last name was Zimmerman.

Now get re-focused and back on topic....I need some humor tonight.
    You're a joke, of course there are so called Jews named Zimmerman, Wenstien, Rosenberg, etc. I said these names of origin is not from the original Hebrew Israelite Jewish names, these names of from German or Polish, this shows that they are not originally Hebrews. You're ignorant, wikipedia gives you the origin of where the word Zimmerman comes FROM!!! it's a German name not a Hebrew Isrealite Jewish name. That was my argument, you're so lost you don't know what the hell you're talking about. So go on and laugh and you look like the fool. Don't tell me to and see some one, there's the definition of Zimmerman it's not Hebrew Origin based. This is what the Caucasians have done some of you are so mixed up you don't know what's what and that was their purpose, but not fooling me!!! So carry on, until you can show me a cited source that the word Zimmerman comes from Hebrew Israelite Jew origin YOU ARE WRONG IN YOUR ATTEMPT!!! And quite frankly I am on the topic, someone said that Zimmerman the name was a Jewish name so I am on topic lol

Last edited by jamesedwards; 05-22-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    LOL dude wtf are you talking about? I didn't say anything bout china being ran by jews or india LOL how the hell we get from the media in the USA to all these other places? NBC, ABC etc are ran by so called Jews, stay with me dude, stay in AMERICA!!!

Oh name changes is no big deal huh? You have heard of Kunta Kinte right? The name changing process was one of the racist imperial acts done on my people by Caucasian slave owners, it was one of the vices to strip the identity from African people. But let you tell it name changing is not a big deal.
    The silly claim you made about ownership of the media has been applied by certain people with no regard to international borders, and you may even be aware that media corporations in the US are part of international business, of which Rupert Murdoch is an obvious example, with media outlets in Europe, Asia and Australasia as well as the US. Your attempt to 'uncover' the truth about Murdoch is frankly unworthy of further comment; just as you missed the point about your own inability to grapple with the issue of naming people and places. If you want to be taken seriously when making historical points, relying on Wikipedia is not going to help; and looking for sources on the web that confirm your own prejudices is not history but, well, prejudice. The core issue that is at the heart of the Florida case is the process of the law -the meaning and value of that state's 'Stand your ground' law; the conduct of the Sanford police following the incident, just as the court proceedings will either confirm or deny what people currently don't know as anything but partial truths and speculation. It may be that Zimmerman 'profiled' Martin; that the police did not take immediate action in the way some think they should have, because they too 'profiled' the victim and decided he -or rather, his family, wasn't worth the trouble. But until hard facts are on record, the profiles are a matter of speculation.

History does contain facts, but it looks feeble when you select merely those that support your argument -to make an historical point stick, one needs to show not why one is right, but why the others are wrong. Not an easy task.

Best to re-focus our attention on the process of law and justice in Florida, we have enough problems with it in the UK, there are a couple of disturbing cases here (Stephen Lawrence, Mark Duggan) that would not get the attention they deserve because British cases don't on Hungangels, but they are just as toxic, even if the context is different.

Lightbulb Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

How we became white people

Part of complete coverage on
    Census: Who Am I?

How we became white people
    By Christian Lander, Special to CNNApril 30, 2010 10:44 a.m. EDT

Editor's note: America's 300 million-plus people are declaring their identity in the 2010 census. This piece is part of a special series on CNN.com in which people describe how they see their own identity. Christian Lander is a writer living in Los Angeles. His book "Stuff White People Like" is published by Random House.

(CNN) -- I am white. I know that's a terribly big surprise, considering that I write a blog called Stuff White People Like, but I mean it, I'm white.

Like really white.

I'm not attempting to assert some sort of superiority through my whiteness; quite the opposite actually. Thanks to my liberal upbringing, I am imbued with the appropriate amount of guilt and shame about my ancestors and their actions in the New World.

Even in my home, I can't offer a blanket to a nonwhite friend without the fear that they will look at me and say "no smallpox on this right?" A joke, but I still want to apologize.

I'm a white male. I belong to a group that pretty much always been able to own land and to vote. I'm more or less from the kind that grabbed power somewhere after the fall of Rome and never let go. In other words, I'm the kind of white guy that has never experienced any real oppression.

Although I guess my ancestors technically left England because of some religious persecution and in spite of a rough boat ride and a rough first Thanksgiving, it's safe to say it worked out pretty well. Unless you got one of those aforementioned blankets.

But in addition to being white and having ancestors on the Mayflower, I'm also Canadian. Yes, I know that might actually make me more white than before, but it also technically makes me an immigrant to this country.

Still, I am loath to call myself an immigrant because I don't want to demean the very real, very difficult challenges faced by immigrants to this country who have had to overcome differences in language, culture and distance from their families. I would say my biggest hardship has been trying to find Ketchup Chips.

But in the eyes of the U.S. government, I am an immigrant, the same as someone from China, Mexico or India. I would not be in this country had I not met my wife in graduate school, and I am thankful every day for her and the opportunity to live in the United States.

So when the census came around, I was absolutely thrilled. I've lived in the United States for eight years (four of them as a graduate student), and in that time, I have never been able to vote or access any public services. The census meant I was going to be counted, I was going to be a part of American history. A good part, not that blanket part.

When the form arrived, I scanned the options and quickly checked "white." I would have checked "Canadian" but that option wasn't anywhere to be found. There it was, I was a white American, or technically a white American Permanent Resident. But then I started thinking about what it really means to be a white American.

As long as America has been around, I would have been considered white. I would have checked the same box in the 1790 census, had my relatives decided to stay on their land instead of moving to Canada to stay loyal to the King of England. But not everyone who checked that box on the census has always been considered white. Irish, Italian, Jewish, German and Eastern European have all been considered not white. or at the very least "not American."

All of these groups came to America amid widespread discrimination, and yet through the process of assimilation and Americanization, the status of white was slowly conferred upon them (read "The History of White People" or "How the Irish Became White" for actual, intelligent research on how this happened).

And with this new-found white status also came the status of "ethnically American." Of course, a lot of people will say that there is no such thing as an ethnic American and that everyone who becomes a citizen is an American. And this is true to the letter of the law, but if we consider the popular perception of immigration and the American dream, to say that white skin has nothing to do with it would be complete folly.

In the popular myth, immigrants arrive as huddled masses yearning to be free and most of the women wear scarves around their head. They move to the Lower East Side or some other suitably "ethnic" community, they change a last name, they learn English and within one generation they are welcomed into the country as ethnic Americans and granted that wonderful privilege of checking the white box on the census.

The reality is that America has a long history of welcoming immigrants who will never be able to check that white box on the census, and unfortunately that means America also has a long history of discrimination against those people regardless of their status in the country. Just one example would be the treatment of Japanese-Americans during World War II contrasted against the treatment of German-Americans.

But all of that was in the past right? Well, ask yourself this: Who is more likely to get pulled over and forced to show his papers in Arizona today? A first generation Canadian immigrant, or a 10th generation Mexican-American?

What I hope this census will force the country to deal with is the fact that white immigrants like me will never again make up the majority of people that come to this country. America is not getting whiter, it will never get whiter. Well, unless we start handing those blankets out again.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Christian Lander.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/04/2...x.html?npt=NP1
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/04/2...x.html?npt=NP1

http://www.africandna.com/history.aspx

Think of the Whitest person you know: someone with blond hair, blue eyes and almost translucent skin, not a drop of Black ancestry in them. Now think of the darkest person you know: someone richly endowed with traditional African features, not even a drop of White ancestry in their past. Well, guess what? Scientists now trace the origins of both of these people-and of all human beings who have ever walked the face of the earth-to Black Africa, to the region around what is now Ethiopia. As Spencer Wells, the director of National Geographic's massive Genographic Project, puts it: "Our species evolved in Africa, and a subset of Africans left that continent around 50,000 years ago to populate the rest of the world. Our earliest ancestors probably looked very much like modern Africans."
    This would have been news to "Bull" Connor and Orval Faubus and countless other racists from our past. It is also news to most of our White

"I was able to trace the family trees of several prominent African Americans deep into slavery, following the paper trail. And then when the paper trail ended, we tested their DNA in an attempt to discover the origins of their mother's line or their father's line on the African continent."
    Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
    Alphonse Fletcher University Professor, Harvard University Director,
    W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research

everyone regardless if you are white ,Spanish ,Mexican or Asian

can traced there origins back to two Ethiopians ,a man and a women.

these two Ethiopians are everyones ancestors

http://www.africandna.com/tests.aspx

http://www.africandna.com/

http://tvtbt.files.wordpress.com/201...enry-gates.jpg

Henry Louis “Skip” Gates, Jr., (born September 16, 1950) is an American literary critic, educator, scholar, writer, editor, and public intellectual. He was the first African American to receive the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Fellowship. He has received numerous honorary degrees and awards for his teaching, research, and development of academic institutions to study black culture. In 2002, Gates was selected to give the Jefferson Lecture, in recognition of his "distinguished intellectual achievement in the humanities."
    As the host of the 2006 and 2008 PBS television miniseries African American Lives, Gates explored the genealogy of prominent African Americans. Gates sits on the boards of many notable arts, cultural, and research institutions. He serves as the Alphonse Fletcher University Professor at Harvard University, where he is director of the W. E. B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research.

“I Am African” Ad Campaign

New “I Am African” Ad Campaign Shows Celebs In Tribal Paint

Richard Gere, Sarah Jessica Parker & Liv Tyler Are Africans

A slew of A-list stars are featured in the new "I Am African" campaign for the nonprofit organization Keep a Child Alive.

The Hollywood heavyweights -- including Richard Gere, Sarah Jessica Parker and Liv Tyler, as well as black Americans Janet Jackson, Alicia Keys and Tyson Beckford, along with Somali-born supermodel Iman, the organization's global ambassador -- are photographed in tribal face paint to more effectively send the message that "each and every one of us contains DNA that can be traced back to our African ancestors

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2011/03/25/richard-gere-sarah-jessica-parker-and-liv-tyler-are-africans/
    http://www.bvblackspin.com/2011/03/25/richard-gere-sarah-jessica-parker-and-liv-tyler-are-africans/

White Priviledge

by ColorMeGray, 10/9/2008 4:25:41 PM

White privilege is when you can get pregnant at seventeen like Bristol Palin and everyone is quick to insist that your life and that of your family is a personal matter, and that no one has a right to judge you or your parents, because "every family has challenges," even as black and Latino families with similar "challenges" are regularly typified as irresponsible, pathological and arbiters of social decay.

White privilege is when you can call yourself a "fuckin' redneck," like Bristol Palin's boyfriend does, and talk about how if anyone messes with you, you'll "kick their fuckin' ass," and talk about how you like to "shoot shit" for fun, and still be viewed as a
    responsible, all-American boy (and a great son-in-law to be) rather than a thug.

White privilege is when you can attend four different colleges in six years like Sarah Palin did (one of which you basically failed out of,
    then returned to after making up some coursework at a community college), and no one questions your intelligence or commitment to
    achievement, whereas a person of color who did this would be viewed as unfit for college, and probably someone who only got in in the first place because of affirmative action.

White privilege is when you can claim that being mayor of a town smaller than most medium-sized colleges, and then Governor of a state with about the same number of people as the lower fifth of the island of Manhattan, makes you ready to potentially be president, and people don't all piss on themselves with laughter, while being a black U.S. Senator, two-term state Senator, and constitutional law scholar, means you're "untested."

White privilege is being able to say that you support the words "under God" in the pledge of allegiance because "if it was good enough for
    the founding fathers, it's good enough for me," and not be immediately disqualified from holding office--since, after all, the pledge was written in the late 1800s and the "under God" part wasn't added until the 1950s--while believing that reading accused criminals and terrorists their rights (because, ya know, the Constitution, which you used to teach at a prestigious law school, requires it), is a
    dangerous and silly idea only supported by mushy liberals.

White privilege is being able to be a gun enthusiast and not make people immediately scared of you.

White privilege is being able to have a husband who was a member of an extremist political party that wants your state to secede from the Union, and whose motto is "Alaska first," and no one questions your patriotism or that of your family, while if you're black and your
    spouse merely fails to come to a 9/11 memorial so she can be home with her kids on the first day of school, people immediately think she's
    being disrespectful.

White privilege is being able to make fun of community organizers and the work they do--like, among other things, fight for the right of
    women to vote, or for civil rights, or the 8-hour workday, or an end to child labor--and people think you're being pithy and tough, but if
    you merely question the experience of a small town mayor and 18-month governor with no foreign policy expertise beyond a class she took in college and the fact that she lives close to Russia--you're somehow being mean, or even sexist.

White privilege is being able to convince white women who don't even agree with you on any substantive issue to vote for you and your
    running mate anyway, because suddenly your presence on the ticket has inspired confidence in these same white women, and made them give your party a "second look."

Attached Images:

BIGGER ISSUES? WHITE COLLAR CRIME IS THE REASON WERE IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WHITE COLLAR CRIME GOES UNPUNISHED MOSTLY AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY

ITS DISCUSSED IN TIM WISE'S LECTURES

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...E_qJd2g&page=1