We have some places in Illinois know as lingerie shops (I won't name the town, LE has been hassling them enough the last few years). Anyway they are kind of like massage parlors. You pay a fee up front for a "private" room, and then what happens between you and the model is negotiated.

Unfortunately in the years I've gone to these establishments I've never known there to be anything other than GGs working (not that there's anything wrong with that). But for those of us that like to be more adventurous from time to time...it can be a little vanilla. Not that I'm looking for anything freaky - I just mean the choices of models are a little vanilla.

Now from what I've read there are a few places in Canada (The Lounge/Goodhandys/trans100stations) where you can have some "fun" at their location. I've been to Divas in SF and while you can find willing providers there; as far as I can tell the "extras" take place somewhere else. So are there places in the USA like this anywhere? I've looked at this site and all over the net - I just haven't seen anything.