Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

it is really not that complicated...if you have any type of sex with a tgirl you are not staight...period...accept it or not that is just a fact.

Rookie Poster

Damion & crew. My dears… again.. I was never passing out the labels.. I have not called you guys Gay or classified men that Bottom as BI… all I was simply asking or exclaiming my disappointment with is men that ( and I ‘ll say it for the last time) LABEL THEMS SELVES AS STRAIGHT… WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WANNA BE FUCKED…… I notice that your not labeling yourself as “ straight” … so maybe You are not part of the problem….
    And My Dear… your exactly right I have been lied to and deceived… Personally as a total Bottom.. I want my man to be a total top so I feel like I am able to totally please him… If he secretly wants to get fucked but keeps referring to himself as “straight”… knowing that he has a desire to get fucked… he may go on hung angels looking for Pro’s to Top him… and because I thought we were compatible… and he’s just in fucking denial…l wake up one day and I have wasted four years of my life. I am not trying to make any enemies disrespect anyone.. I am just calling attention to what I see as a common problem within the community of TG’s and their admires…. Sure… I am a little bitter and one sided about the subject… like I said when I started this topic.. I have a definite opinion… but was not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings…. I am a bottom myself.

why do we continue to beat each other up over this? I've chased pussy my whole life and succeeded about 50% of the time(well, maybe less). I woke up one morning and realized girls aint that great. Then I met a tgirl and she blows me away. sorry- no pun intended.

am I a top? am I a bottom? who gives a f---K?
    am I gay? who gives a f--K?.

I will say this. If I was getting out of the shower at my local gym and a naked guy propositioned me, I'd bash his head in.

Veteran Poster

Don’t even bother calling yourself “STRAIGHT”” UNLESS YOU ARE ALL MAN in and out the Bedroom!
    That is the epitome of what we are talking about.

Thay is the equivalent of some closedminded person saying that a TS woman should never refer to herself as anything other than a man.

Dude was sharing his body and his life with what most of society sees as a man.

With all due respect, it could have been your closed minded views that made him unable to be open to you about a particular sex act that he may have wanted to try. Being with a TS woman can open up a man to want to try new things with her. Spending his life with you, seeing you (all of you) may have made him more comfortable with what you had. Like i said in my post, being with my first T love made me desire shit that would have made me throw up before. How many guys with ZERO interest in TS women fall for one and eventually find themselves stroking, sucking, or just enjoying her dick?

If your man would have come to you wanting to feel you inside of him would you have downed him, talked about his manhood the way you laid it out in the post? Would you have made him feel like he just went from some straight macho man to some gay lil bitch?

Did you have any issue with him giving your dick pleasure? Did that make you less of a woman because you enjoyed any part of it?

Did you talk about his sexuality and manhood when he gave you head, or stroke you? What if he did want to put on your panties? What if a dude that never would touch anything but a genetic female wears his woman's panties? What is he?

I'm not tryin to clown you (really I'm not), I'm just tryin to display how faulty labeling a person based on one or two things.

Look, I feel you on your anger for dude but take a second to see if you played any part in this?

Rookie Poster

Default Okay... okay....

I apologize for starting all this Drama… I love hearing your opinions… I don’t want to stereo type and separate… I didn’t realize how many passionate bottoms we had out there.. LOL I just simply was asking for those men that know they have that desire within them to be dominated. too have their prostates stimulated… to stop labeling themselves as straight.. I personally find it misleading…. Much Love to Chef, Damion, Hara T, and everyone else you lent their two cents. And anytime you wanna borrow my Little Lace Panties…. Just give me a Holler!

Veteran Poster

On the real, how would you have taken it if dude came to you wanting you to give him a back shot?

I'm just curious.

Junior Poster

if you think all persons born with dicks are always men then it's bisexual but that doesn't mean they are attracted to any regular men because many tgirl lovers are not attracted to masculinity (dick is attractive to them because it is attached to a beautiful body). i don't know if it's possible that there can be single sex species that could have both sex organs and get pregnant and can make same species pregnant perhaps even themself or i think there are species that can change sex over the course of their lifetime so the borders are not so clear.

Rookie Poster

Default Range....

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Don’t even bother calling yourself “STRAIGHT”” UNLESS YOU ARE ALL MAN in and out the Bedroom!
    That is the epitome of what we are talking about.

Thay is the equivalent of some closedminded person saying that a TS woman should never refer to herself as anything other than a man.

Dude was sharing his body and his life with what most of society sees as a man.

With all due respect, it could have been your closed minded views that made him unable to be open to you about a particular sex act that he may have wanted to try. Being with a TS woman can open up a man to want to try new things with her. Spending his life with you, seeing you (all of you) may have made him more comfortable with what you had. Like i said in my post, being with my first T love made me desire shit that would have made me throw up before. How many guys with ZERO interest in TS women fall for one and eventually find themselves stroking, sucking, or just enjoying her dick?

If your man would have come to you wanting to feel you inside of him would you have downed him, talked about his manhood the way you laid it out in the post? Would you have made him feel like he just went from some straight macho man to some gay lil bitch?

Did you have any issue with him giving your dick pleasure? Did that make you less of a woman because you enjoyed any part of it?

Did you talk about his sexuality and manhood when he gave you head, or stroke you? What if he did want to put on your panties? What if a dude that never would touch anything but a genetic female wears his woman's panties? What is he?

I'm not tryin to clown you (really I'm not), I'm just tryin to display how faulty labeling a person based on one or two things.

Look, I feel you on your anger for dude but take a second to see if you played any part in this?

Range Hova… a lot of you have assumed I am referring to my ex… although he was dishonest with me.. my frustration stems from the men that have approached me most recently since I have made myself available again…. See I am trying not to have the same thing that happen with my ex happen again..
    If I made any one feel like a “ lil Bitch” for wanting to be fucked… I offer no apologies… rather you say your doing it for prostate stimulation or because you simply want to be dominated… being penetrated is a submissive act. I want to feel like a girl so I do girlie things. Furthermore I have made it quite clear too my ex and any other man that calls himself pursuing me…. I am not into submissive men…
    maybe it’s all in my mind… but when I feel a mans Scruffy Face in between my soft thighs… and he is licking my clitty(penis) or ass he is still making me feel like a lady. I don’t see him as any less of a man. Although my clit may be larger than a GG”s I am still a woman… when he reaches around to stroke my clit the same way he may massage a woman’s clit while fucking her… for some reason does not seem emasculating to me. Never the less all you bottom boys out there stay strong and please be honest with your partner and yourself… don’t just tell a girl what you think she wants to hear… she would much rather know that your incompatible from the start…

Veteran Poster

Look, I can't fault you for your judgement on the people in your life. We all have those. I look at myself and a part of me that sees guys so infactuated with dick (tops and bottoms) seems just a little gay to me. I like T girls but I don't really trip on dicks that much. But am I going to tell the next man that they are this and that because they are so into dicks that they will suck off any TS with a bone? Well I used to be that way. But dealing with T women has taught me that you gotta take people one by one.

I am far from a bottom dude. I've done it but it ain't my thing. If I fall for another girl on a deeper level i may go ther again. But I guess I'm less bi now than I was when i was serious with a girl huh (I'm jokin).

I value your opinion but we all have to realize that our opinions are just that. You state that being penetrated is a submissive act while sucking a dick is not. That is not a fact. Let's keep it real sucking a dick is sucking a dick, it is not licking a clit. Sucking a dick is having your mouth penetrated by a dick.

It's not about what most people think either, most people would say that doing ANYTHING with a TS is 100% gay. From kissing to hand holding, let alone anything sexual is seen as a gay act buy most people. Most people would think this whole debate is ludicris because in the eyes of the masses we are all gay men, nothing more nothing less. techincally that is about the closest thing to actual facts. But you and i know that it goes beyond genetic fact.

If my boys sees me being attracted to Allanah or whoever as gay, i get why they think that but most men on this board get what it really is. I know my boys just don't get it.

It's some abstract shit.

And when did submission to your woman equal being bi, gay, femme, or make a man less of a man?

I've penetrated many a woman who dominated my dick with thier pussies. The same for TS women, some of the most sexually dominate women and TS sisters want no part of a man's ass. But they will work his dick so hard he'll feel like he's riding a brahma bull. There is a level of submission in most aspects of love making no matter who you are or who you are with.

It's your right to see a person how you want to see them. If you feel that they are WHATEVER, it is cool. But just know that is Priceless_PrincessNYC's view and not some fact. Just like RANGEHOVA MIGHT feel that a man so into sucking random TS dick is WHATEVER, but unless i know that man's motivation, desire, and mental state how can i tell him who or what he is?

Nothing I or anyone can change you mind, you have shown that just try to know the different between your opinion and fact.

It's one thing to say 'I feel that.....' and another thing to say something like 'any man who sucks a dick is gay'.

Rookie Poster

Default "He's gay, not straight", dummy out of the pram...

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    any man that has sex with a tgirl is not straight...doesnt matter if its top, bottom, whatever...they would be either gay or bi.

think it pretty funny when some dudes who are into tgirls post on here how theyre not attracted to men...somehow that makes them straight...lol.
    So now we seem to have moved from what orientation a guy is to what the object of desire is. Look at it like this:

If you see a TS as a guy with implants and long hair - you gotta be bi (or gay, but then if your gay, you're not part of the 'straight or not' debate)

If you see a TS as a sexy woman (e.g. Meghan Chavalier ,hubba, hubba) who happens to have a cock, but you only want to top her, not even suck her cock - you may choose to call yourself straight, but for me this asks the question, why go with a TS in the first place? GG's have asses too!!?! If you felt the need to go with a woman with a cock, but don't wanna touch it, what on earth is going on in your head.

If however, you see a TS as above, but you like the cock, suck it, want it up you (again I'm thinking of Meghan, yum!), then you have to consider the fact that you like cock for reason.

You could go out and find a woman with a strapon, but you chose the cock. Women who'll wear a starpon are hard to find admittedly, but then if you wanna stroll into work and tell 'the guys' you hooked up with a foxy blonde with 8" of love, you worked a lot harder than that!

I don't like to go with Guys that are non-TS/TV/TG/CD/BSc. /DDT/ABC (whats in a label) I like femininity. A TV is good, but a TS is great, because she is not a he.

Sorry to put it like this, but what the fuck is this subject doing in this board again?
    If you're talking about whether a guy is confused about his sexuality, but you were born as a boy, got implants and grew your hair, wore dresses and changed your name to fit your new gender. you need to lay off the guys who haven't quite sorted it out for themselves yet.

PS gotta send a shout out to my favs: Meghan, Nefertiti, Allanah, and my fav Brazillian Crys Mullug.