Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Any Musicians on the Forum?

If so what Instrument do you play? Have any Bands going? What Genre of Music do you play? and Who would you say your biggest musical influences are?

Me, I mainly do vocals but I often times also play Bass, Turntables and several unconvetional Instruments that weren't really intended to be isntruemtns.

I have 2 bands currently going one is an Extreme Metal/Grindcore band called Satanicus Maximus who are looking for a Second Guitarist & Drummer.

The other is called Yellow Snow Angels which is an Avant-Garde band which I'm currently writing material for an album.

I'd say that Mike Patton & John Zorn are my two biggest musical influences because they keep reinventing the bar for musical creativity and seem like they always have something in the works.

I play guitar I have a rock band called EDONIS

Junior Poster

I would love to learn guitar, or bass, but the problem is I'm not very good at learning musical stuff lol.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Rookie Poster

I play the organ. As often as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    Actually Nikka is one of the best shred guitarists I know, she's just too modest to say. So I will.

Me I play guitar, bass, fiddle and mandolin and I sing. I haven't had a band for years but we'll see.....

Silver Poster

I play guitar. Not in a band but we do sessions and some projects for ourselves. I also played some live gigs but there are no fame ambitions or such stuff. I play the music I love for myself. I listen to several Metal sub-genres but my influences come from the technical side. When I say technical, I mean technical Death/Thrash Metal, Neo-classical and Progressive Metal and Jazz-Fusion. I own a Ibanez RGT 42.

stillies77

I have 2 acoustics that i just goof around on...play some Dashboard songs to make the ladies swoon...i played a song to gia darling once on Yahoo Messenger Cam to Cam...she loved it haha

Veteran Poster

I have played guitar in two bands sofar. One was a pretty far out outfit at uni, the other was a little folk band when I lived in Edinburgh, played every wednesday at the Globe Pub. I also did some solo stuff when my studies weren't too pressing.

Quote Originally Posted by pariahsan
    I play the organ. As often as possible.
    nice message for a first post

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    Actually Nikka is one of the best shred guitarists I know, she's just too modest to say. So I will.

awwww thanks

people can check out my band in myspace:

www.myspace.com/edonisedonis