Thread: Fuck Thee Well

Default Fuck Thee Well

not really a political subject, tho I spose it could be considered a religion to some....in any event, not really TS related so I thought I'd ask here:
    ..anybody else get fucked over by the TicketBasterd fiasco yesterday? There I was all logged in and ready to go at 10 AM sharp CST,,,got the 45 minute wait message which took about a half hour to get down to 38 min. Got down into the twenties then went back up to 45. Ultimately, after about 2 1/2 hours, the clock finally wound down to zero....High Demand...unable to fill your request.
    This, after getting aced out on the mail order deal in Jan was the icing on the cake. Pretty shabby way to treat a guy who's been a loyal patron for the last 45 years buying all their albums and merchandise and t-shirts and not to mention countless (well, I was counting....stopped keeping track after 300) live concerts and benefit shows, including all the Kingfish, Ratdog and Old and in The Way and JGB spinoffs. It's a stone fucken drag, man. A mockery of a travesty of a sham of a joke of 2 mockeries of a sham.
    What's a po boy to do?......nothin left ta do but....whistle through yer teeth and spit I guess.
    Bottom line, what I'm saying w/ this post ( besides venting my spleen about how fucked up the Dead's ticketing deal has become) is I need a miracle. I'm guessing there's gotta be at least a coupla DeadHeads on this thing so my question is this (waving the traditional index finger in the air)...AAAnnyy Exxtraaas???

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Newish Veteran Poster

Default Re: Fuck Thee Well

Your memories will prove better than anything they manage to bring off in Chicago.

Plus, why would you want to pay that much, and go to Chicago, and hang with Phish fans?

The fat man melted. Show's over, brother. Find some doses, stream some good stuff on the archive, and call it a day.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Your memories will prove better than anything they manage to bring off in Chicago.
    ...you're probly right about that...especially at Soldier Field

Plus, why would you want to pay that much, and go to Chicago, and hang with Phish fans?
    ....well, I like Chicago and I enjoy visiting my brother who lives there along w/ numerous other good friends (who all got aced out as well...fuck) in the Chicago/Madison area. I don't mind paying since I have an extra 2 grand and change which I saved by not buying any more cigarettes these past 11 months. And alot of DeadHeads also like Phish (I'm not one of them) and there will no doubt be pure Phish fans in attendance, but they'll be vastly outnumbered. I'd just as soon stay here which is where they SHOULD be playing here at home anyway, which is another thing that's just wrong about all this

The fat man melted. Show's over, brother. Find some doses, stream some good stuff on the archive, and call it a day.
    ...yeah, the Dead died with Garcia, there's no denying that, but the rest o these guys are a pretty damn competent group of musicians with 50 years of repertoire to draw from. And I'm too old for acid, but you;re right, some shrooms may be in order especially if they do a pay per view simulcast deal. But I'll never call it a day because the Music Never Stopped

Last edited by EZWind; 03-02-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Says it all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	804345  

See ya there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	804346  

Quote Originally Posted by Mk96rsss View Post
    Says it all
    ...that it does
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk96rsss View Post
    See ya there
    ...hope to be....not lookin real good right now
    ...meanwhile, here's a clever vid those familiar w/ the Dead scene might get a kick out of
    ....the original, when the shows were first announced

...and a new one about the ticket fiasco

Last edited by EZWind; 03-05-2015 at 05:44 AM.