Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.

Well...do I think a lot of "straight" men like TS..yes, but "all" ?....of course not....and as others have said...I don't think the (fake) percentage is anywhere near the ninety range.
    I think the range might be higher than it was ten years ago (or twenty ), what with better surgery, hormones and media exposure...but you still have a long way to go to get into the ninety percentile.

Some of you guys should just be happy that you find something that you know you like and turns you on. Some people search their whole lives and never figure themselves out ( or are willing to admit to it ). Sometimes it's better to get past questions like this and "am I gay?"...
    ..and as far as the other threads go where members argue amongst themselves who is gay and who is not...well those types of questions are answered by what the majority of society in general think at the given moment...and right now the majority of society still thinks that everyone on this site is gay (or bisexual)...doesn't matter if you top or bottom...touch cock or don't...we're still considered faggots...live with it.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Take it from a TS who has been transitioning since 13, STRAIGHT MEN DO NOT LIKE TRANSSEXUALS!
    and neither do gay men

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i believe it makes me bisexual but not a fag and i won't bottom or suck dick so i don't know.....it confuses me because i'm not attracted to men....
    No it doesn't make you anything but a straight male. even getting fucked in the ass by a tranny or sucking tranny cock... still doesnt make you an ounce more gay

gay men like the masculine form.
    gay women like the feminine form
    straight women like the masculine form.
    bi sexual men and women like the masculine and feminine form equally.

tgirls are the feminine form...nothing gay about it. no grey area, no denial, you are completely 100% straight if you are aman that likes to do any and every sexual act with a tgirl.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    IF you wouldn't bottom or suck dick why even bother with a TS?? I will gladly call you a liar
    There is a bit of truth to this, and I kind of agree with you. I like trannys because they are trannys. I dont want ones with srs, i would MUCH rather just fuck a gg at that point. I view trannies pretty much the same as I view women, but like them because they are different, unique and are kind of their own gender. I am attracted their differences in looks and bodies compared to gg.

Now, I dont WANT to bottom. They say you find your sexuality by closing your eyes and masturbating and whatever naturally pops in your head is what you like. When I do that, I never have and never will jack off the thought of sucking or taking tranny cock...it doesnt turn me on, on it s own. But with that said, your right, whats the point of being with a tranny if her dick isnt involved. And thats the way I think...if i was dating a tranny, I would want her to want to fuck me and want me to suck her dick, the same way i would want those things from her. If not, then she is just my sex toy...she is just my life sized human masterbation toy. If Im not touching, sucking, and taking her dick then all she is is a walking, talking, breathing fleshlight. Think about it...whats the point of dating someone if all they do is laying there and take dick from you and dont want you to touch them below the waist and they dont want to use what they have. And like i said, i dont want a tgirl that is in the process of becoming what they think is a women...I WANT A TRANNY THROUGH AND THROUGH. Anything other then that and Ill just assume stick to gg's.

And all the people that think fucking for getting fucked by tgirls is gay...i think your wrong. I think fucking a tgirl that had SRS is even more gay if I use your logic. They still have a cock. its still there but its just in a different form (pretty much inside out)..so fucking a tgirl that had SRS is SUPER GAY! think about it...your actually fucking their cock with your cock. putting your cock inside someone else's cock is the ultimate in gay sex acts! hahaha

Last edited by toopretty; 12-24-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toopretty View Post
    There is a bit of truth to this, and I kind of agree with you. I like trannys because they are trannys. I dont want ones with srs, i would MUCH rather just fuck a gg at that point. I view trannies pretty much the same as I view women, but like them because they are different, unique and are kind of their own gender. I am attracted their differences in looks and bodies compared to gg.

Now, I dont WANT to bottom. They say you find your sexuality by closing your eyes and masturbating and whatever naturally pops in your head is what you like. When I do that, I never have and never will jack off the thought of sucking or taking tranny cock...it doesnt turn me on, on it s own. But with that said, your right, whats the point of being with a tranny if her dick isnt involved. And thats the way I think...if i was dating a tranny, I would want her to want to fuck me and want me to suck her dick, the same way i would want those things from her. If not, then she is just my sex toy...she is just my life sized human masterbation toy. If Im not touching, sucking, and taking her dick then all she is is a walking, talking, breathing fleshlight. Think about it...whats the point of dating someone if all they do is laying there and take dick from you and dont want you to touch them below the waist and they dont want to use what they have. And like i said, i dont want a tgirl that is in the process of becoming what they think is a women...I WANT A TRANNY THROUGH AND THROUGH. Anything other then that and Ill just assume stick to gg's.

And all the people that think fucking for getting fucked by tgirls is gay...i think your wrong. I think fucking a tgirl that had SRS is even more gay if I use your logic. They still have a cock. its still there but its just in a different form (pretty much inside out)..so fucking a tgirl that had SRS is SUPER GAY! think about it...your actually fucking their cock with your cock. putting your cock inside someone else's cock is the ultimate in gay sex acts! hahaha
    I agree with you until the last part. Why does anyone here need to neglect a certain subgroup of the trans and translovers comunity? Why do we have to call anything gay? Can we stop that already? Now fucking a post-op is gay according to you? oh please. If a man wants to be with a tgirl, srs or not, it doesn't make him less of a man or less straight than any guy who is with a gg. To each their own, everyone should enjoy what they like and get the fuck over it. Period.

i never had sex with a gay dude.
    My guys in my private life and in my business life are dudes with females who like pussy

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    and neither do gay men
    case closed

Quote Originally Posted by dlbi22 View Post
    case closed

...lol...except lots of guys here also like fem boys (or CDs) along with TS girls...and some gay men also like fem boys.

....so case not so closed.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    ...lol...except lots of guys here also like fem boys (or CDs) along with TS girls...and some gay men also like fem boys.

....so case not so closed.
    But fem boys and crossdressers aren't transsexuals. So if exclusively like tgirls and genetic girls you can still label yourself "straight". If you like the rest...well you like em all.

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    But fem boys and crossdressers aren't transsexuals. So if exclusively like tgirls and genetic girls you can still label yourself "straight". If you like the rest...well you like em all.
    ...not necessarily...many TS in their early transition look just like Femboys and CDs...soooooooooooooooooooo..............