Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Default Re: First time being topped

Quote Originally Posted by dorsetdirty View Post
    Just read the rest of the replies to my post and not one single response to my original question! Yet 3 pages of moaning and bitching, relating to a misunderstanding! Thanks guys!!

Dude, you are a newbie and if you want your questions answered don't be a dick to people who are trying to help you.

You say not one single response but yet there are many, might not be the ones you are looking for because you didn't give enough info. If nobody knows what Country or State you live in they can't really give you a legit answer. Someone might recommend a person from New York or Europe. Also, if someone says they want a load shot UP their ass that would make just about everyone think you want cum IN and UP your ass, can't do that with a condom on. The very first response by rbiller should have clarified that.

dorsetdirty

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover View Post
    Dude, you are a newbie and if you want your questions answered don't be a dick to people who are trying to help you.

You say not one single response but yet there are many, might not be the ones you are looking for because you didn't give enough info. If nobody knows what Country or State you live in they can't really give you a legit answer. Someone might recommend a person from New York or Europe. Also, if someone says they want a load shot UP their ass that would make just about everyone think you want cum IN and UP your ass, can't do that with a condom on. The very first response by rbiller should have clarified that.
    Who exactly was trying to help?

If a mod could just delete this thread along with my account, that would be great.

Laters

Now if you still want answers to your questions you still have to tell us what area you are from so maybe you can actually get the answers you are looking for

Junior Poster

Could someone please fuck this boy? Someone give him a couple of cocktails of liquid courage, lube that virgin pokehole up good and service him right. He'll thank you forever and finally become who he is - and he won't just post about it and think and dream about it. He'll be reguarly and rightly fucked hopefully by a steady gurl and when she's tested two or three times and they're an item, he can start getting his backdoor creampie deliveries which are oh so delish. But any thought of just wanting to get fucked to explore a time or two is ho-hum; ambitions of becoming a cocktaking lovebitchboi are heavenly and should be fulfilled at every chance - we want no virgins in the world - just wellfucked happy sexdogs. Really. Kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by dorsetdirty View Post
    Who exactly was trying to help?

If a mod could just delete this thread along with my account, that would be great.

Laters

The very first response was trying to help by mentioning we can't help without knowing where you are. The following response was telling you that it would be very hard anywhere to find bareback anal sex and that response was based on your comment about getting a load shot up your ass. You would have gotten some good and serious responses(from most people) if you had been more specific. If you are ready to leave and delete your account because of your own mistake then I don't think you could handle this forum. It can get ugly in here sometimes. Good luck on your search though.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I have looked at his name and now assume Dorsetdirty is living in.. well maybe Dorset UK... in which case IF that is the case check birchplace for girls in the west country.

Http://www.rxxx.com

Depending on how far you're prepared to travel Dorsetdirty there are a few working girls girls in Bristol. Kateklass for instance who i saw a few times in London. (Avoid Roberta like the plague) Will certainly give you a good topping. There also girls in Plymouth (oriental Aries is visiting - and she has a very small cock - ideal for beginners) and Bournmouth (four on RXXX) which shouldn't be too far away. Salisbury has one girl and Princess Leticia from London is visiting Swindon.

Hope that helps.
    Of course a daytrip to London expands your horizons hugely - but call the day before for the girl you want to see. In London Liberty is a good girl to start with.

For non professional girls your best bet is to try tvchix.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    Let's pretend you're dating a TS chick long term.

Eventually, she tells you she's in the mood to fuck you. She wants to set this up and she's adamant about it.

What say you, MyersJ85?

I'm also curious if you've dated a TS girl long term.....just curious.
    that's why i'd prefer to know she is all bottom before we get that far.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MyersJ85 View Post
    I aint no homophobe dude.. HAHAHA!! Im just saying that if a dude take a weiner up his butt he is obviously gay.. Hell if you gay that's cool with me.. I personally just don't like to sit around watching specials about dolphins while drinking hot chocolate and talking about team edward.. Just not my bag bro.. I am a hungry shark that eats babies.. not a gay dolphin..
    i agree

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    Let's pretend you're dating a TS chick long term.

Eventually, she tells you she's in the mood to fuck you. She wants to set this up and she's adamant about it.

What say you, MyersJ85?

I'm also curious if you've dated a TS girl long term.....just curious.
    Now that's an instructive question that I've asked these "I do all the fucking" macho dudes...mind you not as tactful as you, but have never gotten an answer.

What they presume is that both people in the relationship will tightly maintain their roles as top and bottom for eternity, or as long as the relationship lasts. They probably want a sexually active, experimenting partner, so they're gonna be faced with a mighty big dilemma when the situation you describe occurs. The reality is most couples are not that perfectly disciplined, and "switch" roles from time to time to keep sex spontaneous and fulfilling. While I can perfectly understand a dude not wanting to have anything inserted into a certain body part, he's going to have to find ways to satisfy her need to switch, which involves handing over some sexual power for a short period of time...or eventually risk losing the relationship. My guess is these strictly top dudes are not going to compromise...it's a power thing.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Now that's an instructive question that I've asked these "I do all the fucking" macho dudes...mind you not as tactful as you, but have never gotten an answer.

What they presume is that both people in the relationship will tightly maintain their roles as top and bottom for eternity, or as long as the relationship lasts. They probably want a sexually active, experimenting partner, so they're gonna be faced with a mighty big dilemma when the situation you describe occurs. The reality is most couples are not that perfectly disciplined, and "switch" roles from time to time to keep sex spontaneous and fulfilling. While I can perfectly understand a dude not wanting to have anything inserted into a certain body part, he's going to have to find ways to satisfy her need to switch, which involves handing over some sexual power for a short period of time...or eventually risk losing the relationship. My guess is these strictly top dudes are not going to compromise...it's a power thing.