Default Key Steps in Leading to Salvation

Key Steps in Leading to Salvation

REPENTANCE

Change of mind; any shift or reversal of thought, especially one brought on by remorse. The concept of a whole hearted
    turning to God and away from sin is widespread in the preaching of the OT Prophets, using terms such as return, turn, or seek.
    Repentance was the key note of the preaching of John the Baptist, refering to a complete turn from self to God. The emphasis
    upon a total life change continues in the ministry of Jesus, (Mark 1:15) when describing the focus of His mission, Jesus said,
    "I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance, (Luke 5:32).

SALVATION

Rescue from danger or death. Biblical salvation is a free gift from God that rescues the believer from sin and it's consequences,
    renews the believer to a Holy life, and restores the believer to a right relationship with God for all eternity. Salvation is necessary
    because of the fall. Salvation was provided by grace alone through repentance and through faith in the person and work of
    Jesus Christ. Jesus substitutionary death on the cross is the key element of Salvation.

RESTORATION & REGENERATION

"He Saved Us" - Not by Works of Righteousness that we had done, but according to His Mercy, Through the Washing of
    Regeneration and Renewal by the Holy Spirit. God alone awakens the person spiritually through the power of His Holy Spirit.
    (1 Corinthians 2:12), (Eph 2:1, 4-5), (Ti 3:5) in a technical sense the act of Regeneration takes place at the moment of
    conversion as the individual is spiritually awakened.

The first part of a person that is born-again is their spirit. God's Holy Spirit comes and dwells within your spirit. The final
    destination has been changed from Hell to Heaven. The next step in the transformation process is the soul.

Soul = Mind - Will - Emotions

Every person soul consists of your mind, will and emotions. The very first point of attack by our enemy (satan) is our soul/mind.
    Every person in this world is without excuse for not accepting the free gift of Salvation in and only through Jesus Christ because
    we all have a conscience . The question is what type of Conscience do you have????????????

Conscience = A sense of right and wrong with an urge to do right.

Tpes of Conscience's

Good = 1 Peter 3:16

Seared = 1 Timothy 4:2

Proud = 2 Corinthians 1:12

Troubled = 1 Samuel 24:5

Blameless = Acts 24:16

Clear = Romans 13:5 & 1 Timothy 3:9

Defiled = 1 Corinthians 8:7 & Romans 14:20-23

Platinum Poster

fuck off with that jesus-spam!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Nah...I'm sure it's

Soul = Mind/Will - 2*Emotions

(in metric units of course)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.