Thread: Life story?

Rookie Poster

Default Life story?

Is it possible for some of the ts here to post their life stories? Its alright if its too private, am just curious about how other ts live their lives up till now...

I think that is a lot to ask, considering that their lives are usually so complex. A number of Ts women have written full biography books. Meghan Chevalier comes to mind as a recent book. You can find bio naratives in many places. Anne Lawrence had a number of ts women post narratives around the subject of autogynecology, or however its spelled. Do a search and find her site. Also on this site a number of women have given much info about their lives.

But a life history is a very general approach. What about think of certain topics, but doing a search before you start a thread asking specific questions. If you happen to find an interesting thread you could always make a new post and bring it back to the top, for about thirty seconds.

I too find life stories very interesting.

Platinum Poster

why would anyone give up a lucrative tv/ film/ book deal to tell you for free?

i wouldnt... but ill tell you where you can see my life story... Discovery Health Channel "super surgery: gender swap"

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    why would anyone give up a lucrative tv/ film/ book deal to tell you for free?

i wouldnt... but ill tell you where you can see my life story... Discovery Health Channel "super surgery: gender swap"
    WOW, your new avatar is spectacular.