Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Cumming inside Lisa Paradise's Asspussy

Can someone experienced with her tell me what your favorite thing is about this? Do you just cum in her once or do you go multiples? Have you ever plugged her ass when you were done with a buttplug to make sure it didn't leak out? If she keeps it inside of her overnight, does your sperm just seap into her and disappear or does she still have to push some out in the morning? Does she do ass to mouth when you are done?

Veteran Poster

coming inside her --then using a butt plug to keep it inside??? ---wow that's hot!!! ---totally ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

roflmfa nobody has had the pleasure of cumming in my ass although i do love a nice hard cock in there i cannot tell a lie lol but ya its the same old think once you had me they dont want anyone else

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Cumming inside Lisa Paradise's Asspussy

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Can someone experienced with her tell me what your favorite thing is about this? Do you just cum in her once or do you go multiples? Have you ever plugged her ass when you were done with a buttplug to make sure it didn't leak out? If she keeps it inside of her overnight, does your sperm just seap into her and disappear or does she still have to push some out in the morning? Does she do ass to mouth when you are done?
    All of the above.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    roflmfa nobody has had the pleasure of cumming in my ass although i do love a nice hard cock in there i cannot tell a lie lol but ya its the same old think once you had me they dont want anyone else
    We aren't interested in your lies and storytelling Lisa. I am interested in hearing from the men who HAVE had that filthy pleasure.

We aren't interested in your lies and storytelling Lisa. I am interested in hearing from the men who HAVE had that filthy pleasure.
    oh no worries i am canadain remember now im gonna have to get your ass in an oil wrestling ring and smack ya silly

Professional Poster

Why no just go visit her and find out first hand?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Cause we both no shed fall in love with me thats why

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Cause we both know she'd fall in love with me thats why
    Some people have all the luck it seems. :P
    Fixed the typos you had as well XD

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

I WOULD BUST A NUT IN HER ASS SHE WOULD SUCK MY DICK THEN I WOULD FUCK HER ASS AGAIN WHILE MY DICK IS STILL HARD..

THICK,HARD LONG BLACK DICK.....

BE TRUE TO YOUR SELF.