Thread: barcelona

Rookie Poster

Default barcelona

hey.. i am going to barcelona later this summer,and was hoping to get some help/tips about what shmales to visit?

Veteran Poster

Best tip I can give you is watch out for pick-pockets

Make your voice count - free Aung San Suu Kyi

Several will mob you, grabbing ass and cock, "let's go baby" and while you are thinking life is great, one's hand is in your pocket. I don't drink, felt those fingers slip in my pocket and had her wrist in a vise grip so fast it made her head spin. The other girls vaporized, they were gone so fast. Policia was 50 ft away, and I offerred to introduce her to them with her hand still in my pocket! Trust me, I will honestly boost teh economy of anywhere I go, but I hate a fucking theif!

Happened to me. I am from Chicago and know all the scams...I didn't think it would or could happen to me. They mob you and before you know what happened the cash was gone! To add insult to injury they were quite big and scary looking!

Rookie Poster

deleted

I'm taking a couple trans friends to Barcelona in Fall with me. We hope to check out a showbar or two while there. I saw an adevrtisement for Diamond Disco, with a live show by Thara Wells, but I have no idea if it's a weekly event or not. If possible I'll share anything I find about the bars here. ( Hopefully Scheyla is still in town when I get there)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scheyla_213.jpg 
Views:	1191 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	245758