Default Best places to meet Shemales in Queens, NY?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I tried using the search option but didn't come up with anything. I recently moved to the Woodside area and am looking for good places to go meet T-girls. I have been told there are a bunch of places on Roosevelt Ave...just wondering which one and when are the best nights? Again, sorry if this has been answered before. Any info or a link would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default f

Totally cool to ask - things change, places change. Whoever can give us the benefit of their experience please include nights, times when girls show and what kind of girls generally. thanks

Veteran Poster

the 7 train is a good spot.. once in awhile, a tgirl will be on preachin' and shakin a change can...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

tonight is Luchos, tomorrow night is Luchos & Atlantis, Friday night is more Atlantis than Luchos, Saturday night is take your pick, there's another spot I forgot the name, never been in there, Sunday is Lucho's 50% and Atlantis 50%, word to the wise 90% of those Queens chicks are psycho before and after the bathroom pharmaceutical trip, you've been warned.................... best of luck

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    tonight is Luchos, tomorrow night is Luchos & Atlantis, Friday night is more Atlantis than Luchos, Saturday night is take your pick, there's another spot I forgot the name, never been in there, Sunday is Lucho's 50% and Atlantis 50%, word to the wise 90% of those Queens chicks are psycho before and after the bathroom pharmaceutical trip, you've been warned.................... best of luck
    heh.

Someone's been crunchin' the numbers.