Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default What do u do when your NOT online? DETAILS PLEASE.

This should be interesting if people actually take the time to address the topic instead of change it into something else.

READY WHEN YA'LL ARE.... who's 1st??

Junior Poster

I work and study. I am a legal student.

Like yourself, ., I'm an internet professional, owning my own web design and hosting business, so I'm online a lot--too much (yet I still find time to hang out on the forums...call me crazy). But I love to do things that have nothing to do with computers, let alone the 'net. My favorite activities (aside from the obvious making the beast with two backs with a tgirl, lol) include hiking, biking, walking, kayaking (just put in Sunday for probably the last time this year: 60 degrees, a little windy, choppy waters, playing with two families of eight swan who I've been watching all summer), reading, playing guitar (to entertain myself and annoy the cats) and listening to live music (played by guys who know what they're doing), cooking, watching TV. These are a few of my favorite things.

Oh yes, Angela reminded me, daily meditation as well: 15-30 minutes a day, usually with one of my cats.

Cool. Ironic that the 2 of u posted on this topic and none of the nasty or negative ones. I must say Angela and Ecstatic I have always enjoyed reading your posts. They have always been articulate, respectful to all, and I view both of u as quite intellectual folks. Just thought I would let u guys know.

Rookie Poster

I work 12hrs a day 7 days a week when I am on the road so that pretty much my life during the outage season. Otherwise I play with my cars and travel. Love going to Fells Point, still hoping to catch you out there ..

Eric

Definitely!! They have great food there and it's right on the water. I would never turn down an invite to dinner at fells point. 1 of my favorite spots in Bmore. Lotsa people and culture and very diverse. So much to eat, see and do.

Rookie Poster

Next time I head down that way I will have to get ahold of you. I wouldnt be much company though, I would probably be speechless.

Eric

Eric

lmao. i'm actually pretty down to earth in person as many have found. i'm pretty easy to talk to n good at making folks comfortable when they first meet me. but definitely give me a shout whenever sweetie. u can never have too many friends.

5 Star Poster

I spend most of my time writing nowadays, both technical stuff and creatively, and even though I'm technically online several hours a day it's broadband- I don't actually use the net that much any more.

When I'm out I go to bars, restaurants or friends homes. I'm also interested in music, cooking, reading and mixology.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.