Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default VICKI RICHTER takes DANIELLE FOXXX's VIRGINITY

eh - the other post got deleted by Danielle about Vicki telling her what to do, and i proposed that they do a video in which Vicki takes Danielle's new found "virginity".

They could make "millions of dollars"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil_107.jpg 
Views:	4875 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	180922  

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

brilliant!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold Poster

How about a video that shows danielle teaching vicki to sound intelligent,that would be a seller.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    How about a video that shows danielle teaching vicki to sound intelligent,that would be a seller.
    OUCH!!!

Al: First thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you get a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg! I saw underwear! It said "Saturday!"
    Peggy: So?
    Al: Today's Wednesday!

Veteran Poster

Legend da derp de derp! And he's about to find out...da diddley derp de dumb!

DERP! starring Legend da tiddly tiddly tum!

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

5 Star Poster

I'm staying outta this one...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Gold Poster

Legend, HA's ever devolving resident human spittoon, whose ignorance and stupidity is displayed just about EVERY TIME he makes a posting (Read:Grammar in this case) actually has the nerve to attack a person's intelligence, and that of a person who is quite intelligent and has probably forgotten more than he'll ever know at that ? Come again?

Any newcomer to this board would read Legend's drivel upstream, and without even waiting to read any response that Vicki or anyone might make to his attack, would most likely conclude that the moron in this case is Legend, based simply on his inability to write a coherent question or simple follow up statement, as was the case here. The newcomer would wonder: Who is he to question one's intelligence with grammar like that, in other words?

What a dipshit.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Legend, HA's ever devolving resident human spittoon, whose ignorance and stupidity is displayed just about EVERY TIME he makes a posting (Read:Grammar in this case) actually has the nerve to attack a person's intelligence, and that of a person who is quite intelligent and has probably forgotten more than he'll ever know at that ? Come again?

Any newcomer to this board would read Legend's drivel upstream, and without even waiting to read any response that Vicki or anyone might make to his attack, would most likely conclude that the moron in this case is Legend, based simply on his inability to write a coherent question or simple follow up statement, as was the case here. Who is he to question one's intelligence with grammar like that, in other words?

What a dipshit.

Face it cheech marin in a battle of wits amongst transsexuals vicki richter is in the bottom of the barrel.Stop being a captain save a whore and go review more shit infested hotels.

Gold Poster

Any newcomer to this board would read Legend's drivel upstream, and without even waiting to read any response that Vicki or anyone might make to his attack, would most likely conclude that the moron in this case is Legend, based simply on his inability to write a coherent question or simple follow up statement, as was the case here. Who is he to question one's intelligence with grammar like that, in other words?

What a dipshit.

Face you it cheech marin in a battle of wits amongst transsexuals vicki richter is in the bottom of the barrel.Stop being a captain save a whore and go review more shit infested hotels.
    "Face you it..." ??? Do you ever read what you write, dumb-fuck? Also, do you not yet know the difference between a comma and question mark after all this time?

"Cheech Marin" What's this? Racial digs at my ethnicity? Do you really want to go there with me, stupid-fuck? What are you implying? So you are stupid AND a bigot too?

The majority of this board who know what you're all about probably marvels at your ability to uncover yet another new depth in ignorance, stupidity, transparency, and sycophancy through your frequently butchered postings, and yet you have the nerve to attack someone who at the very least can actually write clear coherent sentences; something that you obviously have proven over time that you can't. That's stupid.

Face it, stupid-fuck. You are this forum's resident loser. You have been shot down for your ignorance, transparency, stupidity, hypocrisy, and sycophancy, by more different posters (don't make me dig some up) than anyone else. No one even comes close to that dubious standing, and yet you have the nerve to talk about Vicki, and now take bigoted shots at me?

Let's see? Who was it that wiped the HA floor with your sorry ass several months ago? There have been so many after all. Ha-ha!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

blah blah blah
    Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[1] Short Man syndrome,[2] and Small Man syndrome.
    Your like a little dog whose bark is worse than his bite,stfu little man your imtimadating anybody.

BTW, you keep referring to what the majority of the board thinks of me and let me just tell you think i could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me,i'm not an emotional wreck like you crying here and there when someone at HA is upset with me.So screw you and your whole tranny chasing lifestyle you emotional midget.

Wow i'm a hero maybe i'll defend two transsexuals next week so my percentage of getting laid is higher of course i'll have to pay but at least i'm getting laid.