Default best shemale pee site?

i was wondering what the best site is to see shemales peeing on? i am a members of shemale strokers but that content is few and far in between.

anyone help a brother out??

Junior Poster

I have a good number of video clips of the girls peeing. I don't know if the other sites are into shooting that or not.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

there's one called "pee on shemales", can only assume it does exactly what it says on the tin.

I hear a sound coming from Hawaii ...... tick, tick, tick......

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I hear a sound coming from Hawaii ...... tick, tick, tick......
    Hahaha!
    Yeah there is a site called Pee on Shemales - if you decide to join it, be careful they don't rip you off. It's very very hard to cancel (and if you don't check carefully, you'll find that when you did cancel - they signed you automatically up to another site ... on another billing company) - they also could sign you up to 2-3 other sites if you don't check every page and "uncheck" the agreements.

The company who runs this Trannyboss are completely dubious characters and should be run our of the industry.

Try Bob's site for his content - it's not a pee site but does have some in there and it's only $19.99 at the moment - and guaranteed - NO RIP OFF.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Lovehungshemales, I think that kind of advice from Seanchai shows the merit and value of HA community. Hope you're not just a one time poster and come back to visit the board!!