Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Southern women?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Southern women?

I lived in Texas for 2 years. If you fuck a gal there good enough the wheels fall off the house.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I lived in Texas for 2 years. If you fuck a gal there good enough the wheels fall off the house.
    Oh, you been to Jane Marie's place

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

texas isn't really the "south" so to speak. texas, though geographically in the southern US, is a whole different animal. they will castrate you for looking at a cow the wrong way...imagine what else they would do to you.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Rookie Poster

People seem to forget that Florida the state was the third to seceed. Much of our state was uninhabitable until someone figured out what to do with all that underwater acreage they bought in the 1920s.

Modern civilization starts at the I4 corridor with continuing pockets of redneckidness between i75 in the west and I95 on the east down to Palm Beach County. You are generally safe in Broward county/Fort Lauderdale. No one is safe in Miami Dade county.

Some people in this state wouldn't be able to spell Jim Crow if you spotted them consonants. Do not under estimate our idiocy. We can't even vote right.

Quote Originally Posted by otherguy View Post
    People seem to forget that Florida the state was the third to seceed. Much of our state was uninhabitable until someone figured out what to do with all that underwater acreage they bought in the 1920s.

Modern civilization starts at the I4 corridor with continuing pockets of redneckidness between i75 in the west and I95 on the east down to Palm Beach County. You are generally safe in Broward county/Fort Lauderdale. No one is safe in Miami Dade county.

Some people in this state wouldn't be able to spell Jim Crow if you spotted them consonants. Do not under estimate our idiocy. We can't even vote right.
    Actually that is where LibTardation starts . As far as that somebody you refer to, his name was Henry Flagler . Lastly, does anybody know where the term Redneck comes from ?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    texas isn't really the "south" so to speak. texas, though geographically in the southern US, is a whole different animal. they will castrate you for looking at a cow the wrong way...imagine what else they would do to you.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.