Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Barebackers Unite!

Finally some sense from Macshreach. Thank you! The hate on this thread is amazing. I would expect this amount of hate from a conservative christian nazi forum and not a ts forum.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    What is withthe naked aggression being displayed here? Not to mention neo-fascist, totalitarian idiocy like suggesting some kinds of sex should be taxed (if I ever write about the most stupid things I've ever read on HA, that's gonna be on it. Wut you gonna do, bubba? Implant us all with chips so you know what we're doing every second of the day? Or just put surveillance cams in everyone's bedroom? Sometimes the stupidity is stifling.)

Sex without a condom is far more pleasurable than with, in my opinion. Unprotected sex with someone whom you've just met or do not know the history of, is not sensible, on the other hand.

BUT...What two consenting adults do in bed is nobody else's damn business, end of.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

What is withthe naked aggression being displayed here? Not to mention neo-fascist, totalitarian idiocy like suggesting some kinds of sex should be taxed (if I ever write about the most stupid things I've ever read on HA, that's gonna be on it. Wut you gonna do, bubba? Implant us all with chips so you know what we're doing every second of the day? Or just put surveillance cams in everyone's bedroom?Sometimes the stupidity is stifling.

Sex without a condom is far more pleasurable than with, in my opinion. Unprotected sex with someone whom you've just met or do not know the history of, is not sensible, on the other hand.

BUT...What two consenting adults do in bed is nobody else's damn business, end of.
    That we can agree upon. Thanks for serving as an illustrative example.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I get too passionate about the subject of safe sex and I should not have gotten so heated about it. To each his own.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

This is true...until one of those consenting adults decides to have unprotected sex with someone else without divulging their past history.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    This is true...until one of those consenting adults decides to have unprotected sex with someone else without divulging their past history.
    Exactly. But dont expect such sense to resonate with people who rely on empty cliche's such as "neo-fascist" and "consenting adult" in lieu of reasoning. Like an animal hungry for its next meal, the present is all such people can cognize. Sure, the initial sexual encounter may be between "consenting adults" but two generations later the infection may reach some drunk college kid or someone whose lover has cheated on him or her. We all make poor decisions; we all get angry, depressed, careless, drunk, or are ignorant of circumstances. I would hope adults, when sober minded, would think about others who may be affected by their current behavior. We cant make the decision for them; but we need not remain morally indifferent either. Which is why not our business does not mean not our concern.

Incidentally, for those still learning english; there has been no suggestion that it is desirable or feasible to tax people for engaging in bareback sex. It may be only one person who is confused on this point, but for those entering the thread late, no such suggestion was ever made.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltthestilt View Post
    Smoking sucks, too. I hope it's banned in every public place in America soon. But the difference is that cigarettes are a taxed at a high rate to offset costs to the public related to smoking. The same is true of alcohol. I wish there were a way to tax barbacking (outside monogamy) similarly.

QED, I think, dick.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood! You wrote 'barbacking' not barebacking! What is that, where you fuck the bar you spend most of your time at backwards? Do explain.

And Willie, I agree, but there are legal sanctions for deliberately endangering others already in place. The bedroom is not an appropriate place for taxation, as the previous did actually wish for (his words) whatever he may claim now.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

What is withthe naked aggression being displayed here? Not to mention neo-fascist, totalitarian idiocy like suggesting some kinds of sex should be taxed (if I ever write about the most stupid things I've ever read on HA, that's gonna be on it. Wut you gonna do, bubba? Implant us all with chips so you know what we're doing every second of the day? Or just put surveillance cams in everyone's bedroom? Sometimes the stupidity is stifling.)

Some of the people on this forum are older and probably remember the horror of the 80s when HIV popped up as an unnamed virus no one knew anything about but claimed so many lives

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Some of the people on this forum are older and probably remember the horror of the 80s when HIV popped up as an unnamed virus no one knew anything about but claimed so many lives
    Actually, Amber, that would include me. I lost several friends. Still does not warrant further governmental intrusion into people's private lives. We have enough already.

And I am quite sure those whom I knew who died, would feel exactly the same.