Page 12 of 679 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112512 ... LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    You mean the people that call others "slow" without provocation? Yea,
    "is" not liking them either.
    no your slow bcauz a) for the hundredth time youve said Vanessa is black, when she clearly repeated her self stating she is not. and b) you use your brain to have internet fights.

before the likes of you, many of the running threads here actually had quality, whether they be pics or actual discussion. Now every thread is hijacked or some retarded thread is started.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

dam they looking sexy

Tha One

OK, I'll repeat it, s l o w l y this time.

Take it up with the folks at blacktgirls.com. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FEATURED VANESSA on blacktgirls.com. How hard is that to understand?

Yea, yea, the good ol' days.

PS: What is Sammy Sosa's race?

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    no your slow bcauz a) for the hundredth time youve said Vanessa is black, when she clearly repeated her self stating she is not. and b) you use your brain to have internet fights.

before the likes of you, many of the running threads here actually had quality, whether they be pics or actual discussion. Now every thread is hijacked or some retarded thread is started.

AND? they dozens of BRAZILAIN GIRLS and LATINAS ON BTG. If you didnt troll the damn board for pics and actually joined the site you'd know that after looking through it.

secondly Sammy sosa is dominican. Being latina is a race, just as being black is, by the way people classify each other. If blacks are cosidered a race, and whites considered differents races, and asians considered races, then how do latinas just fall through thte crack?!?!?!!?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cop_192_128.jpg 
Views:	7008 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	141995  

Silver Poster

Take it up with the folks at blacktgirls.com. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FEATURED VANESSA on blacktgirls.com. How hard is that to understand?

AND? they dozens of BRAZILAIN GIRLS and LATINAS ON BTG. If you didnt troll the damn board for pics and actually joined the site you'd know that after looking through it.

secondly Sammy sosa is dominican. Being latina is a race, just as being black is, by the way people classify each other. If blacks are cosidered a race, and whites considered differents races, and asians considered races, then how do latinas just fall through thte crack?!?!?!!?!

DAMN YOU'RE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING RETARD.. LATINA ISN'T A RACE YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS IF YOU ACTUALLY STAYED IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF SUCKING DICKS AND SKIPING CLASS.

Quote Originally Posted by drock

DAMN YOU'RE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING RETARD.. LATINA ISN'T A RACE YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS IF YOU ACTUALLY STAYED IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF SUCKING DICKS AND SKIPING CLASS.

ROFLMAO.
    If i actually cared about what you two retards said i might be upset. Seeing as i'm half domincan/half bajan, I think i knwo WAY more than both of you two "people". and basically what braveman what your saying Christiana aguilera ans Shakira are white? am i correct? and that makes Mariah Carey what exactly? SMH both of you need to read a fuicking book.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock

ROFLMAO.
    If i actually cared about what you two retards said i might be upset. Seeing as i'm half domincan/half bajan, I think i knwo WAY more than both of you two "people". and basically what braveman what your saying Christiana aguilera ans Shakira are white? am i correct? and that makes Mariah Carey what exactly? SMH both of you need to read a fuicking book.
    LMAO NOW YOU SEEM TO BE GETTING IT. CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS A WHITE WOMAN THE SAME AS CAMERON DIAZ! THAT IS CORRECT. MARIAH CAREY IS BIRACIAL OR CONSIDERED A BLACK WOMAN.

ROLFMAO OMG I'm gonna unhijack this thread before my IQ slips listening to this shit. Pease fellows continue post the ladies of African descent. and please make sure they fail the brown paper bag test.

Silver Poster

ROLFMAO OMG I'm gonna unhijack this thread before my IQ slips listening to this shit. Pease fellows continue post the ladies of African descent. and please make sure they fail the brown paper bag test.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

It's not hard to understand,

What they have said in a nutshell is, "Hispanic" and "Latino/Latina" is NOT a race.......

They would be correct.

Furthermore, if you would like to know the reason as to why, the short end of the story is because TOO MANY Hispanic's were bred and cross-bred with TOO MANY different races.

end of short story.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

It's not hard to understand,

What they have said in a nutshell is, "Hispanic" and "Latino/Latina" is NOT a race.......

They would be correct.

Furthermore, if you would like to know the reason as to why, the short end of the story is because TOO MANY Hispanic's were breeded with TOO MANY different races.

end of short story.
    ok, Mr. so what are these races? We've only established two, white and black. so it cant be that many seeing as that the only country left is Asia. So if you count asian as ONE race, you have three races. even if you mix throughout 100's of years, you still have three races by your logic. WTG.

are these ladies black enough for you? smh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanilla4039_165.jpg 
Views:	7267 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	142080   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jessicab8038_673_102.jpg 
Views:	7277 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	142081  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.