Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Default any of you only into TS, mtf or FTM?

I have a couple of friends, that say that they are only sexually, physically and mentally attracted to preop transsexuals. A couple of guys I know, only want relationships or are turned on by transsexual females and transsexual males, and will not date cis women or men, another guy I know is only turned on by preop transsexual males, but not cis women and cis men.

in these cases, they are no longer attracted to the cis women and men, in the sense that they want a physical relationship with them.

they basically are only attracted to people that have changed gender.

any of you share the same sentiment? is this considered somewhat fetishistic?

my opinion: anyone can be attracted to whoever they want, as long as it does not break underage barriers. any race, any gender , and sexuality is fine.

is there a special term (could've googled lol) for someone that is only attracted to transgendered individuals?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: any of you only into TS, mtf or FTM?

I love em all.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I have always been an admired fan of T girls. I think they are beautifull and would love to have a relationship going forward.

Member Rookie Poster

Considering transsexualism is all mental. And the physical aspect he's attracted to is scientifically created. I find it unnatural and simply a fetish. All mtf ts start off like regular boys and using science gain the appearance your friend desires. 100 years ago this didn't exist. That means your friend would've been asexual back then which I find that hard to believe. His sexually attraction to mtf ts has grown to the point were he no longer desires a woman.

And if you're only attracted to mtf ts you're gay. My ts girlfriends also agree. You can't be straight and not like females.

1 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Drizzy; 09-19-2014 at 05:58 PM.

That means you and your ts friends consider mtf trans women to be men. An insulting, and in your friends' case, self deprecating view to have. On top of that, just like there are hyper effeminate males today even without hormone use, you can bet they existed in the past.

As for the original question, no. I am attracted to trans and cis women alike. I think it's understandable to have a preference one way or another, but to be attracted to trans women and not cis does seem odd to me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Member Rookie Poster

Not the same as men in certain regions of the brain but as for physically yes. Ts are there own gender in a way. The ts appearance you see today did not exist in the past there was no hormones, ability to get surgery or injections. It didn't exist therefore a century ago this guy would be into women he's attracted to femininity. But his sexually attraction towards ts has grown to the point where now females aren't good enough. I can understand being more mentally attracted to a ts also but to be more physically attracted to a ts than a female I don't not understand.

Last edited by Drizzy; 09-19-2014 at 06:56 PM.

I agree that physical attraction is biological, at least in the case of men it is. But I don't understand why you can't understand him being attracted to ts girls and not genetic girls. Maybe he likes female bodies but doesn't like vaginas.

Member Rookie Poster

I'm not saying I don't understand him being attracted to ts over genetic women in general. I don't understand how he can be attracted to ts over genetic females physically. If the penis and balls is the reason i understand. but if he's more attracted to a ts because of other physical aspects like cuteness, ass, hips, curves, breasts, and overall femininity then I don't understand. Genetic females are superior in these areas

Member Rookie Poster

Ignore my previous post this is what I meant to say

I'm not saying I don't understand him being more attracted to ts over genetic women in general. I don't understand how he can be more attracted to ts over genetic females physically since I'm assuming he wants the most feminine ts. If the penis and balls is the reason i understand. if he's more attracted to implants than real tits, silicone injections and no curves than real ass and curves, and a ts' facial/body structure than a genetic females no. I find it hard to grasp as what the guy wants is femininity. Genetic woman are the embodiment and essence of femininity

Other than that I understand the guy I'm more attracted to ts sexually and in some ways mentally than genetic females.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    100 years ago this didn't exist.
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

We've been around since there were people.

Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but we've been "mutilating" our genitals and working with herbs (and mare urine -where we get Premarin from) since Mesopotamia, when we were the closest servants of Inanna, feared and revered -see "kurgarru".

Our societal roles have been dismantled by Christian persecutors, and our history has been buried, but we are not a modern phenomena by any means.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Ignore my previous post this is what I meant to say

I'm not saying I don't understand him being more attracted to ts over genetic women in general. I don't understand how he can be more attracted to ts over genetic females physically since I'm assuming he wants the most feminine ts. If the penis and balls is the reason i understand. if he's more attracted to implants than real tits, silicone injections and no curves than real ass and curves, and a ts' facial/body structure than a genetic females no. I find it hard to grasp as what the guy wants is femininity. Genetic woman are the embodiment and essence of femininity

Other than that I understand the guy I'm more attracted to ts sexually and in some ways mentally than genetic females.
    You're sounding like a bit of an extremist here with the female worship buddy. Genetic women use silicone implants as well. Either way, the penis is possibly the reason, but he could also not like vagina and not care for penis. I for one like GG and TS women but I'm not that into vagina, yet I have no interest in taking cock up the ass or mouth.