Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: any of you only into TS, mtf or FTM?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    You didn't read it. If you did, you'd have learned that many transmen & transwomen who lived >100 years ago successfully lived as the "opposite" gender in full stealth until their deaths without the benefits of modern medical techniques.
    I read it and it doesn't change my point that any other male or female can do exactly the same thing as the mtf or ftm to live as the opposite gender in full stealth until death. transsexuals are virtually always genetically and physical healthy, normal males or females. They are not more feminine or masculine just because they are transexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

We've been around since there were people.

Modern medicine is pretty amazing, but we've been "mutilating" our genitals and working with herbs (and mare urine -where we get Premarin from) since Mesopotamia, when we were the closest servants of Inanna, feared and revered -see "kurgarru".

Our societal roles have been dismantled by Christian persecutors, and our history has been buried, but we are not a modern phenomena by any means.
    The fact that most folks think transsexualism is a new phenomena is appalling. History has been buried and Trans people have existed since the dawn of time. TW are women plain and simple. And yes I date TW exclusively

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dabaldone View Post
    The fact that most folks think transsexualism is a new phenomena is appalling. History has been buried and Trans people have existed since the dawn of time. TW are women plain and simple. And yes I date TW exclusively
    TS are people so of course they've been around since forever. I don't know anyone who thinks it's new.

And you're wrong I know many trans women who also know they aren't like a born female such as my ex gf. I know Trans women who date gay men and I've talked to dozens of ts who date men and know they are homosexual.

The very definition of woman is adult human female
    A Trans woman is a person who emotionally and psychologically Feels that they belong to the opposite sex. A Belief they are the opposite sex. It's a Belief.
    They two are not the same

It seems you follow this http://daleoleary.wordpress.com/2011...ual”-delusion/