You're ready. It's been a week and your mouth has never felt so empty. Last night you throated a dildo for an hour trying to sate yourself. It didn't work. I'll be there in moments. Your mind races through the choking and gagging that's bound to happen and you start to get excited.

You feel so pretty with your dark hair spilling over your shoulders. The tiny little red panties provide no coverage. Your ass is fully exposed, just a small thong running up your cheeks. Stockings are smooth and your black top accentuates your form. Your heels are long and let you stand in full feminine form. Quietly you sit on the sofa and wait. You can feel the itch between your legs, the tingles of excitement. And the scratch and claw at the back of your mind, you so want...need...dick.

What seems like hours go by. Looking at the clock it's only been 10 minutes. You sigh and squirm a little. The panties slide as you turn and your bulge almost falls out. You'll have to stand up and readjust. It looks awkward and not very lady like at all. Standing you spread your legs slightly and reach down to re-position yourself. Just as you start the door opens as I walk in, with a wicked grin.

You're so surprised by the door opening you're not sure what to do. You make eye contact over your shoulder with me and you realize what this must look like. Your hands down between your legs, back slightly angled to the door. You start to babble with nerves "I'm sorry! I wasn't doing anything!" you meekly state. The string of your panties still being smoothed in your hand you immediately you go red with embarrassment...but also excitement...will I just push you down right there? Will just force you on your knees face down and rip them off you? Push myself inside you? You begin to get hard. No no no! Not what you want right now.

You see that I'm wearing nice dark slacks, a crisp white dress shirt, jacket and holding an iPad. The tie must be in my car. Locking eyes with you I firmly say "Shut up slut." and quickly you stop talking as I set the iPad down.

Pointing in front of me, telling you where to stand. You start to turn. Quickly trying to tuck yourself into your panties. It's not easy with your semi erect state. A clear bulge remains but you turn and walk over. You've been practicing in heels and it's paid off. You're able to keep a sway to your hips, making your hair bounce slightly. You feel hot. Sexy. You know your womanly charms are in full effect. You're rewarded with a devilish grin that crosses my face.

As you get closer my hand comes up and grasps you by the throat. Obediently you place your hands at your sides and submissively lean forward. Your butt sticks out behind you slightly. I pull you froward bringing your ear to my lips. "Were you touching yourself slut?" You glance down. Our bodies close. With a hoarse whisper you say "No, Sir. I was sitting on the sofa and fell out of my panties." Squinting I push you back against the wall gently. "Naughty girl. Maybe we should put the chastity device on you." All you do is look down at the floor. My other hand comes up and caresses your inner thigh. You decide it's best to be honest. "Sir, I just really want to suck you. Please. I'll do anything. Not even touching myself...even the Chastity device. Anything. Just let me be your bitch and suck your dick." Panic slightly sets in as you hope I won't take you up on the chastity device. You glance back up to see me smiling, clearly teasing you. You can't help but grin slightly and decide to go further "I just really want to work you with my mouth. I know it's been a little while and your balls must be so full. I just want to help you release with my mouth."

My hand slides around and grabs your ass firmly. "Good slut." I start to guide you over to the sofa. "I have some work I need to finish." Picking up the iPad with the other hand. "Just a few emails. You can be a good cocksucker while I work on these." Sitting down on the sofa I slide my hips forward and you kneel between my legs. You see the bulge through my slacks. You can tell I'm aroused. A long firm bulge runs over my thigh. Your hands start to come up to my belt. "No. Not yet. I need to focus for a few minutes, just to get these outlines drafted." Confused you say "Sir, what can I do for you then?" Slowly my hand comes up to your head and I guide your face between my legs. "Just rest your face on my pants for now." This sounds completely stupid to you but you lay the side of your face along my pants.

The iPad comes up and breaks eye contact between us. Quickly you feel the heat radiating through my slacks through to your cheek. It's incredibly hard. I must be extremely excited. Clearly I'm writing something important. You can't help but wonder what, but the thought is gone as you start to get creative. Gently you start to run your cheek over the length of my manhood. Back and forth...very light pressure. Your hands come up and start to caress my outer thighs. "That's a good bitch." you hear me say as I continue work. "Thank you, Sir." After a few minutes of this I slide my hips further forward giving your face more access to my slacks. You take full advantage of this and start to press more firmly with your cheek, and occasionally just using the tip of your nose to tease what you feel to be the ridge along the head.

Having gotten my full attention now I set the iPad aside for a moment. Without saying a word I push your head back slightly and undo my belt. You lick your lips, suddenly hungry like an animal. Your mouth salivates at the idea of the hot, firm but soft head of my cock passing between your lips. The zipper goes down and you see my hand reach into my pants. Slowly I ease my cock out of my tight underwear. Before I even say anything you dive forward leading with your mouth. You swallow the head down to the ridge and start to lash the tip with your tongue. The heat coming off my dick is so hot. You hear me moan and push my hips up...forcing me further into your mouth. You can't take it and excitement gets the better of you. Your hips roll forward sticking your ass out spreading your legs further apart. Your length comes out of the panties. Firmly hard. You start to try and ask with my fat cock in your mouth "Mmmrph...touch myseph...Shir?" Grinning I look you in the eyes and say "What? Speak up, but don't let me out of your mouth." Knowing that you'll just get in more trouble if you take my dick out of your mouth you sigh and try again. Stretching your mouth wide you try "Shir...touch myself?" Still smiling at you "Yes, bitch."

Happily you start to suck. I pickup the iPad and start to go back to work. You smile to yourself as you begin an interesting personal contest. How much stimulation before I just give up writing. Your hand slides down between your legs and you firmly grip yourself and start to stroke. You have to be very careful. If you cum too soon there will be hell to pay. Well hell is probably the wrong word. You know there will be a 'punishment' but you also know you'll probably enjoy it.

With your other hand you firmly grip the base of my cock and start to work the head. Your tongue smooths through the ridge of my cock. The tip of your tongue presses against the opening of my cock enough so a little enters. You know how much I love this. Your efforts are rewarded with a sigh and my hips start to fuck your mouth. My typing is certainly sporadic, not as consistent as when you started. Smiling at your impending victory in this little contest, you eagerly swallow more. My thickness fills your mouth and slowly you start to go further down...filling the back of your throat. You gag slightly which only excites the both of us further.

Your panties are a wreck. You'd soaked them with precum before I let you touch yourself. You don't care. Firmly pushed the side you vigorously stroke yourself. Like a dirty little slut who can't stop. You've spent days dreaming about sucking cock and you're finally here. A heavy load contained inside of you. Needing to be released. Just like me. Minutes go by. It's a bliss that strains at your mind. It unties your stress and lets you relax. You can feel your hips sinking lower so you can get more of me down your throat. The amount of saliva is insane. You're drooling everywhere and down your throat...my underwear...my slacks. I don't seem to mind. You're so hard. So turned on. Secretly you wish there was something you could ride. Your dildo would be fine. Just something up your ass to press against your prostate as you stroked yourself.

Suddenly I toss the iPad to the side. This is it you realize...just a little longer and you'll get your reward. My hand firmly on the back of your head I start to guide your rhythm. You let go completely and just stroke yourself mindlessly as you open your mouth wide and let you tongue slide out further. You enjoy the feeling of me sliding down into your throat. Your jaw is tired but you don't care. Just a few more moments and you'll have your prize. Your body sings with pleasure as your mind slows down and your excitement almost gets the better of you. You can feel the orgasm coming. It's going to be a hard one. Your balls ache slightly as they prepare. Incredible. You imagine mine must feel the same. You start to suck harder. More enthusiastically. Without thinking you're letting me further down your throat without gagging. You throat is so full that it starts to press that magical button and you're almost about to cum. Your hand moves furiously now up and down your shaft. Precum aiding in the smooth stroke feeling. Your mind flashes. You realize you're just kneeling there, like an animal, stroking yourself, barely breathing as cock gets pushed down your throat, wishing your ass was stuffed. You feel so naughty...and love it...crave it. As you approach the edge my hips finally buck. You feel my shaft expand and the first thick jet of my cum shoots into your throat.

That's it. The jet hits your throat and you lose it. You begin to cum. Your eyes roll back and you cough slightly as another jet of my cum hits your esophagus. Reflexively you start to pull back and my hand quickly pushes your head back down. Another jet shoots into your mouth. The thick taste fills your mouth and drives you insane and calms you at the same time. You're cumming harder now. Your hips thrusting as if you're fucking something. My dick is so hard in your mouth. This is exactly what you needed you realize as one more jet shoots into your mouth. You need to be owned like this.