Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are tranny lovers doomed to by alone???

I've admired transsexuals for as long as I can remember, and here is my problem. I've been with women before, but ever since I had sex with a transsexual, all of my experiences with females feel counterfeit. I don't feel for women or men the same way I feel about transsexuals. So, with transsexuals being a rare breed...are we doomed to end up alone?

5 Star Poster

yes.

Veteran Poster

No! I had to put my time in as a "chaser", but now I have a TS GF who I am happy with.

My advice:
    1) Find out where the TS girls are in your area.
    2) Learn how to treat them. There are some excellent posts on this board on this topic.
    3) Be willing to get rejected and shot down, but not give up. It takes time, learn from your mistakes.

Just my 2 cents, good luck, and stay positive.

5 Star Poster

j/k

Gold Poster

Come on dude there are plenty of nice girls t-girls out there but rare breed LOL i think not just look around.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    No! I had to put my time in as a "chaser", but now I have a TS GF who I am happy with.

My advice:
    1) Find out where the TS girls are in your area.
    2) Learn how to treat them. There are some excellent posts on this board on this topic.
    3) Be willing to get rejected and shot down, but not give up. It takes time, learn from your mistakes.

Just my 2 cents, good luck, and stay positive.

Thanks for your advice

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

are we doomed to end up alone?
    Nah, we just retire to Thailand and buy a Water Buffalo

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Are tranny lovers doomed to by alone???

Quote Originally Posted by sau189
    I've admired transsexuals for as long as I can remember, and here is my problem. I've been with women before, but ever since I had sex with a transsexual, all of my experiences with females feel counterfeit. I don't feel for women or men the same way I feel about transsexuals. So, with transsexuals being a rare breed...are we doomed to end up alone?
    http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

no, and be nice if you go in the chat room on there, theres tons of TS out there for you, lol move to dallas and id hook you up with a few

Silver Poster

Depends where u live.... if ur somewhere in the north of Finland or in Vienna like me, yes u are..... and much more

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Are tranny lovers doomed to by alone???

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    Quote Originally Posted by sau189
    http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

no, and be nice if you go in the chat room on there, theres tons of TS out there for you, lol move to dallas and id hook you up with a few
    yeah totally... b/c this guy could only snag a CD and then fucked that up by messing w/ another ... im sure he has all the connections

most likely hell just browse eros looking for his next "present" to himself and write down the numbers and tell you that "so & so said for you to call her bro! shes so excited to meet you!"